~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 95 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:09 AM   #1411
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

If Hachibi actually does turn out to be a giant bee-- I'll be so disappointed.

Yea, I'm hoping to see something really badass with Sasuke's new Mangekyou Sharingan. I have a feeling that the Sasuke/Hachibi fight will be moving along VEEEEEEERY slowly, on account of Naruto's training--

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2008, 08:14 AM   #1412
N100%
Academy Student

N100% is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Yea, I'm hoping to see something really badass with Sasuke's new Mangekyou Sharingan. I have a feeling that the Sasuke/Hachibi fight will be moving along VEEEEEEERY slowly, on account of Naruto's training--
I feel it too and thats what I hate most in anime/manga! They do it very slow with many coversation {well since sasuke is a badass Shinobi and doesnt talk much maybe it wont be that long} !

N100% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 08:20 AM   #1413
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Although I hate the long conversations and explanations-- I do admit, it must be difficult to put all that information in just 18 pages while still having something interesting going on in the chapter as well.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:28 PM   #1414
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I dig Sasuke, he's my boy, the 8 tails will surprise him for about 22 seconds, lol. But on the Konoha front, my gooodness how long does it take Pein to get ready to fight, this guy is worst than anyone I ever heard of. Its like waiting for Goku to return from heaven, it takes like half a summer, and thats just travel time.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:34 AM   #1415
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

im thinking once again, naruto will speed up his training with clones. wonder what happens if a clone goes toad, then transfers back? LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:06 AM   #1416
N100%
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I dig Sasuke, he's my boy, the 8 tails will surprise him for about 22 seconds, lol. But on the Konoha front, my gooodness how long does it take Pein to get ready to fight, this guy is worst than anyone I ever heard of. Its like waiting for Goku to return from heaven, it takes like half a summer, and thats just travel time.
Do you think that Sasuke will use Mangekyou Sharingan to invalidate 8-Tailed beast to give his host power, like he did that to Naruto in the anime while ago?
If thats how will he do the job than fight shouldnt last long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
im thinking once again, naruto will speed up his training with clones. wonder what happens if a clone goes toad, then transfers back? LMAO
I agree! Pain is pain in the ass and Naruto always speeds up his training with clones so why making an exeption!

Old 07-26-2008, 07:20 AM   #1417
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N100% View Post
Do you think that Sasuke will use Mangekyou Sharingan to invalidate 8-Tailed beast to give his host power, like he did that to Naruto in the anime while ago?
If thats how will he do the job than fight shouldnt last long.
I'd like to see something like this happen.

Old 07-26-2008, 09:36 AM   #1418
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I have hopes for a bigger different ending, since Suigetsu and Juugo just got owned, they need to turn in their robes, the organization does need a butler, and a driver. I now know how those positions are filled in criminal organizations. Wow, I expect a surprise or 2 for Sasuke, his power level passed Uber a while ago.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-26-2008, 11:30 AM   #1419
N100%
Academy Student

Quote:
I have hopes for a bigger different ending. Wow, I expect a surprise or 2 for Sasuke, his power level passed Uber a while ago.
Nyah, I hope that only sasuke will survive this since since the other three are iritating me and dont deserve to be in Akatsuki! Even if it would be better, I dont think Sasuke himself will have many problems in defeating 8-Tailed Jinjuuriki!

Do you think that Sasuke will surpass Madara Uchiha?

Quote:
since Suigetsu and Juugo just got owned, they need to turn in their robes, the organization does need a butler, and a driver. I now know how those positions are filled in criminal organizations. .
LOL nice one dude! But for real they are so usless, not to mention Karin!

Old 07-26-2008, 12:16 PM   #1420
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

I think that the Hachibi vs. Sasuke will be a pretty even for most of the time. What I wanna know is how familiar this 8tails guy is with the sharingan.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #1421
N100%
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
What I wanna know is how familiar this 8tails guy is with the sharingan.
I don't think that he ever met Uchiha or fought Sharingan! Did you remember from which village he is *yup too lazy to chack out myself* ?

Old 07-26-2008, 09:21 PM   #1422
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Nyah, I hope that only sasuke will survive this since since the other three are iritating me and dont deserve to be in Akatsuki! Even if it would be better, I dont think Sasuke himself will have many problems in defeating 8-Tailed Jinjuuriki!

Do you think that Sasuke will surpass Madara Uchiha?

LOL nice one dude! But for real they are so usless, not to mention Karin!
I have a great feeling he will surpass Madera, and Naruto will be Hokage, Sasuke will rebuild the Uchiha Clan with Naruto's help, but, they're new and old enemy will appear from the shadows Kabuchimaru, notice they'res been absolutely zero talk about him, set up for the next adventure.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-27-2008, 04:34 AM   #1423
N100%
Academy Student

Quote:
I have a great feeling he will surpass Madera, and Naruto will be Hokage, Sasuke will rebuild the Uchiha Clan with Naruto's help, but, they're new and old enemy will appear from the shadows Kabuchimaru, notice they'res been absolutely zero talk about him, set up for the next adventure.
I actually have a feeling that some of those two will die on the end, Naruto or Sasuke is the real question now? But sasuke will need to kill more if he is gona try out the jointure of Mange-Sharingan! I belive that Tobi will be his sensei for some time and that he'll learn Sasuke some secrets of Sharingan power!

Old 07-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #1424
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Quote:
I don't think that he ever met Uchiha or fought Sharingan! Did you remember from which village he is *yup too lazy to chack out myself* ?
Cloud Village. The Cloud Village was involved in the was with the leaf-- Neji's father was used as a bargaining chip when the Cloud Village's shinobi leader betrayed Konoha. I believe this is probably the only time the Cloud Village has ever been mentioned in the series until now.

Quote:
I wouldn't want to see Sasuke and Naruto becoming friends all too soon-- I want to see alot more fighting. And I think Kabuchimaru will be showing up a bit after the whole Akatsuki ordeal. But it doesn't seem like Kabuchimaru is a big threat at the moment.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:26 PM   #1425
J.A.M.D.
Genin

J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point

Please, please, please sign me up. I would realy, realy like it if you would sign me up. I'm a huge fan of sasuke. _ _
)
-
J.A.M.D. is offline   Reply With Quote