Kage FC (New Owners) - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 08-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #151
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Kage FC (New Owners)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.M.D. View Post
What about me.
u are in now...
put ur sig...

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2008, 05:52 PM   #152
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

dun dun dunme and edit the list to where hippiematt are under the name Founders/Owners and NeoKakarott023 hokage4354 you guys stay under owners and is
yellow flash 55 still an active co owner?
uchia man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:39 PM   #153
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, YellowFlash said he'd be back by Monday, but if there are any spots for hokage I'd like to switch to something other than tschikage (if available), and offer that kage position to someone nominated for kage, if that was cool with the other owners and the fc.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #154
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Sure do it if you want

Topic:Will Naruto have the guts to become hokage if Sasuke Dies to the eight tailed?

(if you don't want us to discuss the manga just say so)

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:56 PM   #155
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post
Sure do it if you want

Topic:Will Naruto have the guts to become hokage if Sasuke Dies to the eight tailed?

(if you don't want us to discuss the manga just say so)
What would Sasuke dying from the 8 tails have to do w/ wether or not Naruto has the guts to be Hokage?

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:16 AM   #156
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Because our topics are 'Kage' related, and though Sasuke's popular, he's as important as Ino here, he's not a Kage, or seeking the position. The topic (which is a good one) seeks to find out how damaged the future hokage Naruto will be. Not ragging on anyone just explaining, but personally, because of the death of Jiraiya he'll continue to his goal. During his training I believe he will find out that Yondamine was his father, and he will feel its his destiny. He'll be crushed by the death of Sasuke, but Sakura, Kakashi, and Shikamaru especially will keep him focused toward his goal. Believe It!!!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 08-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #157
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
What would Sasuke dying from the 8 tails have to do w/ wether or not Naruto has the guts to be Hokage?

What NK23 said basically, and since his goal is to become "hokage" it fits into a categorize of kage topicness. Also since he has 2 goals it will be difficult to be strong when your self esteem is crushed. He lost his teacher and that was one of the first time Naruto going into a depressive state so imagine if Sasuke died.

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #158
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post

What NK23 said basically, and since his goal is to become "hokage" it fits into a categorize of kage topicness. Also since he has 2 goals it will be difficult to be strong when your self esteem is crushed. He lost his teacher and that was one of the first time Naruto going into a depressive state so imagine if Sasuke died.
Naruto wont forgive himself if Sasuke die...but, i bet he still will accept the offer to being Hokage coz that is his real-dream..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:46 PM   #159
J.A.M.D.
Genin

J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for leting me join. But we all know Naruto become hokage.
J.A.M.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #160
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

RANDOM QUESTION!!!!!!

Rate my Signature and Avatar until I so stop!

GOGOGO!

(need opinions)

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #161
NeoKakarott023

Its a cool sig. But I think that if Sasuke falls to the 8 tails, that Naruto's confidence will be shook. Jiraiya and Sasuke were his idol, and he was always chasing them. I think Pein would own Naruto, just on confidence.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 08-02-2008, 11:25 PM   #162
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage4354 View Post
RANDOM QUESTION!!!!!!

Rate my Signature and Avatar until I so stop!

GOGOGO!

(need opinions)
i know your a mod but please do not spam in this thread or anyother thread out side of the Spam Zone please
Old 08-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #163
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Can I join?

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #164
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Well then if Sasuke dies I thik Naruto will deffinatly be hurt beyond imaginable, but he would still take the name of Hokage. I don't think he would throw that opportunity away just because of his friends death.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #165
uchia man
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Fox9 View Post
Can I join?
Yes you may join