SOTW #5 - Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
SOTW #5 - Voting

Voting closes Sunday night.
Quote:
1st choice - Reason
2nd choice - Reason
3rd choice - Reason
sanane kardesim

Kushina

D4rKR34v3r

Uchiha1412Toshi

palmereap

Old 07-28-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: SOTW #5 - Voting

Mystik

Sharingan Lord

sasuke_power

Bloodkid

ITzANIllUZion
Old 07-28-2008, 10:08 PM   #3
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

xXmagnesiumXx

Vote now! GOGOGO!!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I'd say Joey's (Itza) first because his reminds me most of summer without looking at text that says 'summer' on it.

Then sanane kardesim for being next on that particular reason.

And finally, due to sheer technique, Mystik's.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #5
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Palmereap - Unique and very true.
Kushina - Has more of a summer feel than most of the sigs.
Itza - Good flow and blending.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 07-28-2008, 11:58 PM   #6
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

1. Itza(joey)- Proly the only one that meets the theme perfectly without even having to have text. Love the overall effects on this one ^.^

2. Mystik- Color usage and effects are awesome. Very nice detail as well XD

3. SL- Very nice stand up sig. Color are vibrant and stand out. Fits theme very nicely. Text could be dimmed a bit or with less of an outer glow.

Overall everyone had good sigs just a few missed vital points like color and effect. Tho all matched the theme pretty well!!!

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 07-29-2008, 03:52 AM   #7
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

ITzANIllUZion - very summer. good smudging. If only you didn't have the text.

palmereap - I just don't like the humongoness of it. But it's a very interesting concept.

Sharingan Lord- I like the blending. If you executed the grass better, this would be an awesome tag.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:27 AM   #8
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Itz - His subtle smudging effects are on another level.
Kush - Could have been a winner if it wasn't for stock quality and text.
Mystik - Cool colors, but messy.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #9
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

1- Kushina the colors are very summery and love the effects.. love the whole sig.

2- Itza probably the second best sig.. love the smudging and clipping mask used.. but i like the text.. i think it fits the sig.

3- SL my third favorite.. i think it could of used a tad more effects to it but still very summery.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:59 AM   #10
LonelyNinja

1. itza - Just like what's been said, the smudging and the summer vibe about it. But just like what others said, the text could've used more work.

2. SL - For some reason it really appeals to me, and isn't that the point of art?

3. Kushina - The brushing and effects around the stock work very well.

Old 08-03-2008, 09:33 AM   #11
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Sharingan Lord - It's overall appearance is amazing, beautiful!
ITzANIllUZion - Nice effects, another beautiful one.
Bloodkid - This one is well-done and has a nice summer feel to it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:12 PM   #12
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!
sanane kardesim - 2
Kushina - 8
D4rKR34v3r - 0
Uchiha1412Toshi - 0
Palmereap - 5
Mystik - 4
Sharingan Lord - 8
sasuke_power - 0
Bloodkid - 1
ITzANIllUZion - 20 LANDSLIDE WIN!
xXmagnesiumXx - 0
(Landslide win= The winner is at least 10 points above the person who got 2nd place)

Congratulations,ITzANIllUZion, For winning SOTW#5! Your prize
will be a SOTW trophy for your signature. It's recommended that the trophy
be put in your signature to allow other members to see which SOTW's you've
won so far and It also gives you a sense of pride, and respect.

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW's.

A note from myself:
Might I just say that this was probably one of the hardest SOTW's to vote for.
Everybody's entries were beyond awesome, and unique. I'm pretty sure all that have
voted felt that it was a hard decisions picking as well. Everybodys art definitely
"had a chance to stand out" Thank you for all participating. You should all be
proud of yourselves.

Sincerely, Hokage4354

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 08-03-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Closed Thread