SOTW#7 - Discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
SOTW#7 - Discussion

Well since toshi didn't make the discussion thread, I did. Interesting theme Toshi. =]

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Old 08-04-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: SOTW#7 - Discussion

What's the point in that stickied thread about not being able to see SOTW7. Clearly we can.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 08-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

The thread was made earlier today, BEFORE toshi made SOTW#7 entries.

I was telling people why it wasn't made yet.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-04-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Well we are all still amidst the happenings of SOTW 6 no ones so impatient that, that thread was necessary but whatever. Don't wanna get into an arguement it's your call at the end of the day anyway.

Old 08-04-2008, 06:04 PM   #5
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

this thread fails :\

idk why but it sounds funny
im with BK

Old 08-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #6
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Loving the sprite theme.. i have been wanting to make a sprite sig and never have and this sotw gives me that chance. Yay >.<
Old 08-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #7
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanane kardesim View Post
this thread fails :\

This is a discussion thread, and BK asked me a question.
This isn't teh spammerz area buddeh. ;D

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-04-2008, 08:12 PM   #8
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

yea, sorry about forgetting-- I actually had to make the thread at an Apple Store, so I was in a hurry.
I hope to see some nice sprite tags this week.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 08-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #9
Babyface BK
<3===BK

lol in an apple store, Toshi you're awesome. "I'd like to test out your new mac notebook" "Sure go ahead" *Right time to go onto NL and create some SOTW threads* xD.

I'm gonna have a lot of difficulties with this one. I've never been able to do a sprite tag, so I'm gonna have to find a shit load of tuts.

Old 08-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #10
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

I have a concept in mind and am about to working on it. I'm exited about this one. =]

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-04-2008, 10:22 PM   #11
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold

tch. i'll come back when its real people theme D:
not really sure what to do with a sprite anyways
Old 08-04-2008, 11:38 PM   #12
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

for basic...you can look at my 2 sprite sigs ive made..and there are plenty of others to look at on teh nets.

ill def. be in this one.

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 08-05-2008, 03:08 AM   #13
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave View Post
tch. i'll come back when its real people theme D:
not really sure what to do with a sprite anyways
I agree plus this isnt really my forte XD

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 08-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #14
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Fail thread D:?

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
Old 08-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #15
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina View Post
I agree plus this isnt really my forte XD
Sprites isn't my forte either. In fact, I've never made one.

But I'm gunna try, and you should too! =]

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Closed Thread