What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-09-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha?

What would it take to make Sasuke come back Konoha? Well there are a few people, like me, who think that there is a chance that Sasuke will come back to Konoha. If this were to happen, what would have made him come back? Do you think simply an emotional talk+battle with Naruto would do it? If not what would it take to make Sasuke come to his senses and realize he is approaching life the wrong way?

Less important, stupid question...
Also, a lot less important but, do you think we will ever get to see Sasuke smile? If so when?

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!

Last edited by Naruto2008; 08-10-2008 at 02:33 AM.
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2008, 01:33 AM   #2
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road
Re: What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
What would it take to make Sasuke come back Konoha? Well there are a few people, like me, who think that there is a chance that Sasuke will come back to Konoha. If this were to happen, what would have made him come back? Do you think simply an emotional talk+battle with Naruto would do it? If not what would it take to make Sasuke come to his senses and realize he is approaching life the wrong way?

Less important, stupid question...
Also, a lot less important but, do you think we will ever get to see Sasuke smile? If so when?
Sasuke come to his senses when he dieing.
Answer to the 2nd question:
And Sasuke will smile when he find someone who is a gay like him.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:35 AM   #3
Shade111
Chuunin

Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road

Idk...he won't return.

@Fox: LMAO, then he and Sai would make a great couple.

#1 PREVIEW WEEK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1555613
Shade111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #4
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
Idk...he won't return.

@Fox: LMAO, then he and Sai would make a great couple.
But Sasuke will always like Naruto but Naruto is not gay. That is the reason he won't go back to the Leaf. I mean even now he cry over the fact Naruto is not gay like him:

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:20 AM   #5
grandpa
not as old as Kakuzu

grandpa is an unknown quantity at this point

He will come back to Konoha, to CRUSH it!
...and he will die there too!

grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:32 AM   #6
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

It's kinda hard to Imagine Sasuke coming back as a shinobi. He has been his own man since he left to go with Orochumaru. He didnt take orders from Orochumaru, and since then, he has only become more powerfull, which only made him more and more arrogant. He has attacked Yamato and Naruto. He plans to kill Danzou. He leads his own squad now and feels like he is a grown man already. He said to Orochumaru that even his Sannin genius was nothing compared to his Sharingan. I honestly cannot see Sasuke coming back to Konoha to take orders from Tsunade, or any other Hokage. He's gone too far to turn back to me, and he feels that everyone is beneath his Uchiha abilities. Maybe if Naruto knock him down a peg, and talks some sense into him, he may return but only if he is given some type of superior position like the 2nd Hokage did with the other Uchihas. Sasuke has just become too much of a "I'm better than everyone else" to come back to Konoha and be sent on missions and be given orders. To him, after "defeating" Deidara,Itachi and Orochumaru, and leading Hebi and Hawk, I think Sasuke would see coming back to Konoha as a shinobi/tool of Konoha as a step backwards, and that would be beneath the "great Sasuke".

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #7
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road

I can't see how. He should give up of his revenge (destruction of Konoha) and submit to the command of HoKage.
Second is something that he will have to do, one way or the other. If not in the Leaf, then in some other hidden village anyway. No Kage will accept forming independent rebellious clan on his territory. So if Sasuke want to rebuild Uchiha clan, he will have to accept some authorities, sooner or later.

First is a bigger catch. Possible only if everything Madara sad was a lie, Sasuke finds that out and turns on him. Otherwise, Sasuke will strike Konoha by targeting elders, and from that moment noone could redeem his actions. Not even Naruto as new Hokage.
ganelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #8
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I think when naruto saves his as*, he will realize that after all the things hes done that naruto still sees him as his bestfriend and then he will kill whoever they were fighting and then go find sakura to heal naruto, but i think after that he wont be able to go back and he'll run, cause sasuke can never face the truth
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #9
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Sasuke will never, NEVER return to Konoha. I could spend an hour listing al the reasons why not, but I'm lazy, so I'll pick one good one: Sasuke is a criminal. He became a criminal when he left the village to conspire with the Konoha's greatest enemy. And if he did come back, he'd be thrown in prison for the rest of his life. It would be unfair for Tsunade to just forgive him and let him live normally like he did before leaving. So unless you count being a lifer in Konoha's prison as returning to the village (I don't), there is not even a remote chance that he will return. And it's more likely that he'll die.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #10
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

Sasuke will come back to Konoha in a casket. Naruto will become Hokage and Sasuke will try to break in to kill the elders and then Naruto steps up to fight. Sasuke leads him to the valley of end where he dies. Naruto uses wind chakra to make a casket and brings Sasuke to Konoha. Uchihas are extinct. But Ino slept with Sasuke before he attacked(that slut) and now is as fat as Chouji.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #11
platypus
Chuunin

platypus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Sasuke will never, NEVER return to Konoha. I could spend an hour listing al the reasons why not, but I'm lazy, so I'll pick one good one: Sasuke is a criminal. He became a criminal when he left the village to conspire with the Konoha's greatest enemy. And if he did come back, he'd be thrown in prison for the rest of his life. It would be unfair for Tsunade to just forgive him and let him live normally like he did before leaving. So unless you count being a lifer in Konoha's prison as returning to the village (I don't), there is not even a remote chance that he will return. And it's more likely that he'll die.
The question was not WILL sauske come back, it was "what would it take."
I dont think he would ever return on his own, so it would take someone knocking him unconscious.

"Yeah, But hes (ebisu) a special jounin. I guess that special skill isnt for battle. Maybe he can make the best cup of coffee." - Konnaha_yellow_flash

"The power of gay little speeches is strong my friend. Don't underestimate it." - dagoro1988
platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #12
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I think if he was offered a lifetime supply of ramen maybe just maybe he would come back for a little bit, who can say no to ramen
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #13
Hornster
Academy Student

Hornster is an unknown quantity at this point

the only one, who'd be able to 'return' sasuke, is chuck norris. but chuck norris doesnt like sasuke nor is he gay, so that wont happen.
Hornster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #14
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by platypus View Post
The question was not WILL sauske come back, it was "what would it take."
I dont think he would ever return on his own, so it would take someone knocking him unconscious.
I assumed that the title meant "What would it take to convince Sasuke to return to Konoha?" In which case, I answered by showing that he would never willingly return. But if the question is "What would it take to get Sasuke's body within Konoha's walls, no matter his state of being at the time", then unconsciousness and death are about it. Oh, and also, doing nothing and letting Sasuke commence his plan to attack the village leaders. He would definitely need to be within Konoha to do that.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 08-09-2008 at 11:12 PM.
ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:28 PM   #15
kakerua
Academy Student

kakerua is an unknown quantity at this point

there's no reason for sasuke to come back to konoha. even if he comes back to his senses, he might offer some help to naruto (when he becomes hokage) but sasuke will never return anymore.

but sakura will also leave konoha and she and sasuke will live happily ever after!!! lolz! ..oo00OO(bhuuhuhuhu...very touching!)

what duh!

Member of: Tsunade FC
kakerua is offline   Reply With Quote