12 days until activation. - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-08-2008, 04:13 AM   #226
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: 12 days until activation.

Has it been 12 days already?

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2008, 04:22 AM   #227
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7547118.stm

On 9 August, protons will be piped through LHC magnets for the first time.

According to plan.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:08 AM   #228
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts

it has been turned on but it wont be at full power for a couple days, either way it was stated in an earlier post that i had the wrong date, the full expariment with it at full power is in novermber or octerber i forget which, but lets see what happens over the next couple days

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
IGOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:11 AM   #229
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

September.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:12 AM   #230
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

It's not at full power until next year. They will be running at 5TeV, rather than the maximum 7 TeV. Something to do with the amount of time it will take to work the magnets in. Full power next year.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:13 AM   #231
Miburo

All I know is that I'M BRACING FOR AWESOME! FUCK YEAH!
Old 08-08-2008, 06:16 AM   #232
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts

i wanna go take a picture of the first molicules colliding >_> lol it just makes me wonder though that how do we know that super colliding mollicules wont make a "mini" bid bang... now there can never be a mini big bang since the universe is constantly growing from the sheer blast of the last big bang.

we could creat planets in Europe XD

Quote:
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:19 AM   #233
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

That's absurd, but I like that idea.
What if everybody in Europe starts floating like there's zero G.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:37 AM   #234
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

that would be awsome, euopeans arent good enought to stand on eath >_> lol jkjk but yeah hterre arre jus oo many possibilities with experiments like this

Quote:
Old 08-09-2008, 01:33 PM   #235
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Well, were underway

Screen shot says it all..."Beam in the LHC!!!"
Quote:
Indeed at 21:40 (GMT+1) on Aug 8, the first shot into the LHC made it all the way to IR3 - way to go!! One can probably say that there were no major polarity problems or big magnetic errors, miraculous and thanks to all those working hard in the tunnel installing and commissioning the sector. Hope the trend continues all around.

Later around 2 am one of the aperture tests being carried had caused a minor quench (remember 450GeV & very low intensity). Some access is taking place both from the accelerator side and ALICE. Should resume early afternoon and continue injection tests. Will investigate further and update.
http://uslhc.us/blogs/?m=200808

Last edited by Matthekage; 08-09-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #236
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

AND THEN!...waiting continues...o.o
Old 08-09-2008, 07:18 PM   #237
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Wow that is some pretty gay shit right now, they need to do something interesting now that the things running. Why tell you're turning it on August 9 when the real deal comes later. Like it's bound to be forgotten until one person reminds everyone. Which would make us all be like oh yeah but we still don't really give a fuck. We just want results!!

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote