Tattoos - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:21 PM   #1
powerslave84
Academy Student

powerslave84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tattoos

Here is my ANBU tat. It's a bad pic, taken on my phone. The tat is a week fresh, so It's still kinda dry.

What do you think? Should work nicely for my cosplay ^_^

powerslave84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts
Re: Tattoos

okay now i have worked in a tattoo shop for 5 years with 4 of those years as a manager, and nothing bugs me more then people who get "anime" tattoos at a young age, they usually end up back at the tattoo shop within 1-2 years needing it covered up....

also i dont know if you were moving around alot or if the artist cant make a continuous loop but it seems "off" mind if i ask what studio you got it at?

please dont take this as insulting you because that not what i intended, i just want to point out that rushed ideas suck in the future, people should think hard before getting a tattoo, but if you truely love that tatto then all the power too you, tattoos are a form of expression and you can expess yourself how ever you wish.

i have many tttoo ranging from small to big (biggest is the one below, it has more work done on it i just dont have a camera handy to take another pic)

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
IGOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #3
powerslave84
Academy Student

It could just be the angle I held the camera at. I took it from my phone anyway. It looks much better in light and in the angle.

Thing about it is, not many people will see it as an anime tattoo, the few who will recognize it will love it, others just think it's a cool design. I don't regret it though. I've been planning on getting one for years, and I'm glad it's my first.

I'll post another picture once I get my better camera.

Also about the artist, he went by a printout I gave him, so it looks exactly like I think it should, again, it's a horrible picture.

^_^
Old 08-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #4
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts

i saw some guy come into the tattoo shop and get the cursed seal and the wave things sasuke had coming out of it going onto his chest and on his back.... i laughed for a week after the guy left the studio...

Quote:
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #5
powerslave84
Academy Student

Two buddies of mine got the Konoha leaf, they wanted me to get it with them, but I wasn't going to. I really liked the ANBU design. You can laugh if you like .

Are you an artist yourself?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #6
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

no -_- i cant even draw a stick figure, i delt with all the sterilization and the business side of things

Quote:
Old 08-13-2008, 12:49 AM   #7
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave84 View Post
Two buddies of mine got the Konoha leaf, they wanted me to get it with them, but I wasn't going to. I really liked the ANBU design. You can laugh if you like .

Where did they put the leaf symbol? I just can't think of a good place to put it. And I also think the ANBU design looks pretty cool. I think its extremely subtle, yet those who recognize it will appreciate it for more than just a cool design.

Also could someone find an accurate picture of an ANBU tat? I can't find one drawn by kishi. Also has kishi ever made one in red?

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!

Last edited by Naruto2008; 08-15-2008 at 05:49 AM.
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:38 PM   #8
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

its a good point..they are all in black..i think rushed doen that tatto man..probably u will go to remove it after a while when naruto ends and all the fuzz about him have calmed and another anime better than it appear.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 12:02 AM   #9
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
its a good point..they are all in black..i think rushed doen that tatto man..probably u will go to remove it after a while when naruto ends and all the fuzz about him have calmed and another anime better than it appear.
You can never know. Naruto could be like Pokemon [Only batter] and will run for more then 10 years with over 20,000 episodes.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:21 AM   #10
powerslave84
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
Where did they put the leaf symbol? I just can't think of a good place to put it. And I also think the ANBU design looks pretty cool. I think its extremely subtle, yet those who recognize it will appreciate it for more than just a cool design.

Also could someone find an accurate picture of an ANBU tat? I can't find one drawn by kishi. Also has kishi ever made one in red?

Well I know Kakashi's is red in the anime. But I've seen both, I just prefer red. Maybe the ANBU captains have the red?

I don't think it stands out enough as an anime tat, it's quite subtle, and only true fans will really recognize it. I just really like the design, it reminds me of a hurricane haha.

I plan on getting more though. I want to get a boat in memory of my grandfather (a battle ship) and perhaps the seventh son of a seventh son eddie on my calf (props to those who know what that is ^_^).
Old 08-16-2008, 02:29 AM   #11
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Ah. I wish I could get my university's logo tattoo'd, but my father said he'd take a belt sander to a tattoo if I got one.... I wouldn't get a Naruto tat anyway. If you are going to get an anime-inspired tat, at least get one of a hard-core cultish anime that you love. Otherwise, you'll feel like crap like IGOS said.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:20 AM   #12
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Well I know Kakashi's is red in the anime. But I've seen both, I just prefer red. Maybe the ANBU captains have the red?

I don't think it stands out enough as an anime tat, it's quite subtle, and only true fans will really recognize it. I just really like the design, it reminds me of a hurricane haha.

I plan on getting more though. I want to get a boat in memory of my grandfather (a battle ship) and perhaps the seventh son of a seventh son eddie on my calf (props to those who know what that is ^_^).
Would you be able to tell me what episode Kakashis red tattoo is in? If you dont know off the top of your head dont go crazy looking for it. And also could you answer my question(s) from my previous post please.

And also besides the Konoha Leaf symbol and the ANBU tattoo, what are se other cool looking, yet subtle Naruto tattos. Also if I ever get the ANBU tattoo, I would never be able to get the curse seal tattoo cause that would be like Sasuke being an ANBU member and he's not. Yeah, I'm anal like that. lol I said anal.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!

Last edited by Naruto2008; 08-16-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:46 AM   #13
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i would never get an anime tattoo, i just know when i'm a 50 year old woman i'd regret it
bad choice

but, if for some reason i was going to get an anime tatoo, i'd like Eva unit 01 form neon genesis evangelion, in berserk mode
i would want him to have his mouth open like in this one vvv

but with the body language of this one vvv

it'd be on my right shoulder blade, only from his waist up.

actaully the second picture is almost perfect.

anyways the tattoo i'm really gonna get will be a very small kanji of the word devotion, or loyalty... i'm not sure which on yet

Last edited by Tabris; 11-26-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:33 AM   #14
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Here is my ANBU tat. It's a bad pic, taken on my phone. The tat is a week fresh, so It's still kinda dry.

What do you think? Should work nicely for my cosplay ^_^

that really doesnt make you look like a fanboy
/sarcasm
Quote:

oh gee whiz arent you cool

Last edited by Satoku; 08-16-2008 at 06:35 AM.
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:44 PM   #15
Blackenedkalas
Academy Student

Blackenedkalas is an unknown quantity at this point

i like tattoos and everything but i dont think i would ever get a anime one, i know a few tattoo artists and kids do regret it. Tattoos are too big of and issue, to me if i get one i am going to live with it for the rest of my life.