~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 99 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 08-08-2008, 01:09 AM   #1471
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

no, i dont think he has it yet. just appears that way. i wonder tho, if now having an ms, and itachis eye techniques if his vision will fail like itachi's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #1472
loonatic
Chuunin

loonatic is an unknown quantity at this point

itachis failed only cause sasuke made itachis technique backfire..........well thats wat i think atleast kuz thats wat it seems like

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

owner of
-:kikuya clan:-
-:sith:- fc
-:assassins_creed:- fc
-:boondock saints:- fc

co-ownage
-:Ninja Acadamy FC:-
-:halo fc:-

proud member of

akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth
The Jedi Council fc
loonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #1473
silent.thunders
Genin

silent.thunders is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke by killing Itachi has obtian new eye poweres. He didn't take Itachi's eyes. So I'm thinking his eyes will get worse like Itachi, and then he'll accept Itachi's eyes.
silent.thunders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:53 PM   #1474
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonatic View Post
itachis failed only cause sasuke made itachis technique backfire..........well thats wat i think atleast kuz thats wat it seems like
what are you talking about? he didnt make it backfire!! itachis eyes failed cause the ms causes so much strain to the eye..the bleeding ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:25 AM   #1475
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
what are you talking about? he didnt make it backfire!! itachis eyes failed cause the ms causes so much strain to the eye..the bleeding ect.
You are right and we need a new topic so how's this?
TOPIC: Why hasn't Sasuke used his Sharingan against the Hachibi yet, and when will he finally use it?
I think that Sasuke was just testing the 8 tails ability and won't use the sharingan unless the Hachibi turns down Sasuke's offer to join Hawk. However if Im wrong and Sasuke just overestimated his own abilty/underestimated the Hachibi's ability, then I think he will use his Sharingan during the next chapter. Or whenever we see them next.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:31 PM   #1476
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
You are right and we need a new topic so how's this?
TOPIC: Why hasn't Sasuke used his Sharingan against the Hachibi yet, and when will he finally use it?
I think that Sasuke was just testing the 8 tails ability and won't use the sharingan unless the Hachibi turns down Sasuke's offer to join Hawk. However if Im wrong and Sasuke just overestimated his own abilty/underestimated the Hachibi's ability, then I think he will use his Sharingan during the next chapter. Or whenever we see them next.
What I've gathered is that when you use MS, you begin going blind, Itachi already always had his sharingan activated at all times (prolly no honor amongst thieves or villians), and quickly went into using MS. Sasuke might want to win without it unless he has to use it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:25 AM   #1477
N100%
Academy Student

N100% is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
What I've gathered is that when you use MS, you begin going blind, Itachi already always had his sharingan activated at all times (prolly no honor amongst thieves or villians), and quickly went into using MS. Sasuke might want to win without it unless he has to use it.
I dont think Sasuke will be able to kick Eight-Tailed guys but without using Mange-Sharingan! Its obvious that Chidori and Lightning element wont work on him and Hachibi is pretty fast too! Also he pwned Sasuke easily without taking the Eight-Tailed besat form!

N100% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #1478
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by N100% View Post
I dont think Sasuke will be able to kick Eight-Tailed guys but without using Mange-Sharingan! Its obvious that Chidori and Lightning element wont work on him and Hachibi is pretty fast too! Also he pwned Sasuke easily without taking the Eight-Tailed besat form!
True, so why hasn't he used any Katon jutsu, its strong against Fuuton.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:01 AM   #1479
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Manga Topic: Is it just me or does Sasuke seem... "attached" to his group?? I can't think of another word for it... But he's all like "Karin, u saved me" and "are u ok?!?!" What do u think about his relationship with his group members, do u think he actually cares for them??

I really don't know what to think about it as of right now....thats why im asking. Lol!

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:29 AM   #1480
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Yes, Sasuke has developed a bond with Team Hawk, but I feel that even though he has this relationship with them, he would kill them on the spot if need be.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:35 AM   #1481
satsuki
~girl from hell~

satsuki is an unknown quantity at this point

can i ajoin this FC?
Old 08-25-2008, 05:54 AM   #1482
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Yes you may, welcome to the FC =D

Old 08-25-2008, 05:56 AM   #1483
satsuki
~girl from hell~

satsuki is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the welcome. i really like sasuke-kun. he's so cool.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:07 AM   #1484
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

FANCLUB NEWS
Since I guess Hokage is preoccupied with whatever it is he's doing, I'm gonna go ahead and start the members caption contest.

Rules and Regulations
1. Retrieve any screenshot of Sasuke (original or Shippuden) and create a caption of what he's saying. link
2. Make it as funny as possible.
3. PM your caption entry to me
4. You may not use fanart. Manga will be permitted, but you may not make a manga collage-- It must either be the original page or one panel.
5. Owners and Co-owners are not permitted to join this contest. You must join the caption contest specified for owners/co-owners.

You do not neccesarily have to make a speech bubble in the screenshot. You can if you'd like, though.

An example of what an entry might look like:
Quote:

"That's the last time I hook up with a girl that's into S&M."
The winner will be determined by the number of votes by the owners and co-owners of the FC. All are welcome to join, no matter how active or unactive you are in this FC.

The last day to enter will be September 15th, 2008

Until then, we shall continue with normal topic talk.
Manga Topic: Is it just me or does Sasuke seem... "attached" to his group?? I can't think of another word for it... But he's all like "Karin, u saved me" and "are u ok?!?!" What do u think about his relationship with his group members, do u think he actually cares for them??

Old 08-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #1485
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Fights turning out to be a war!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote