The NEW Gaara Fanclub - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 08-06-2008, 02:49 AM   #241
loonatic
Chuunin

loonatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The NEW Gaara Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.M.D. View Post
If Pain attacks Konoha the sand shinobi would most likely jump in to help. But they problably would kill them any way.
huh?? who would kill who?? lol

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

owner of
-:kikuya clan:-
-:sith:- fc
-:assassins_creed:- fc
-:boondock saints:- fc

co-ownage
-:Ninja Acadamy FC:-
-:halo fc:-

proud member of

akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth
The Jedi Council fc
loonatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #242
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonatic View Post
huh?? who would kill who?? lol
I would think Konoha killing Akatsuki, but I can't be sure. :P So please clarify. haha.
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #243
loonatic
Chuunin

lol well of course konoha is gunna kill aka but im thinkin that gaara n his fam will kill 1/2 of aka

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

owner of

co-ownage

proud member of

akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The Jedi Council fc
Old 08-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #244
HeartBroken
Academy Student

HeartBroken is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonatic View Post
lol well of course konoha is gunna kill aka but im thinkin that gaara n his fam will kill 1/2 of aka
I don't think they'll kill half of them, but I'm sure they'll get 2 or 3.

Set made by VampreAngel18 at Aarinfantasy =]

HeartBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #245
LANlord
Academy Student

LANlord is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey could you i join please ?
Gaara ftw ! gigantic sand burial ftw !
LANlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #246
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LANlord View Post
Hey could you i join please ?
Gaara ftw ! gigantic sand burial ftw !
Welcome!

@ topic: I'll go fly to Japan and tell Kishi-sama that they need to go to Konoha and kick some aka ass. XD Maybe 1-2, I think, but not half. haha.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #247
AnimeMistress
Naruto/Bleach Mistress

AnimeMistress is an unknown quantity at this point

May I join, please?
AnimeMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #248
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeMistress View Post
May I join, please?
Sure. Welcome. Just gotta wait for Toshi to add you to the list.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:26 AM   #249
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: The NEW Gaara Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaarasandchick13 View Post
Sent 7 invites so far. The most active people.
What am I? A slave to Toshi?
(*coughs* yes...)
As one of the original active members who recieved one of these pm's I would like to rejoin the fc. If possible I would like to be a co-owner. If not, that's ok ^_^

Thanx to Mystic 4 da shika banner ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Jagen-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #250
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagen-san View Post
As one of the original active members who recieved one of these pm's I would like to rejoin the fc. If possible I would like to be a co-owner. If not, that's ok ^_^
Lemme be the first to welcome you to the new fc... I don't think Toshi's accepting new co-owners right now. But you can still be a member! XD Welcome. (You know the rules. :P)
Old 09-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #251
loonatic
Chuunin

welcome...

owner of

co-ownage

proud member of

akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The Jedi Council fc
Old 09-20-2008, 12:14 PM   #252
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

Okay... Err... New topic. Anyone know any good Gaara-centric fanfictions? (Doesn't matter what couple, or if there's a couple or not, and it doesn't matter if it's your own that you recommend.)

Personally, I like this one: MANGETSU HANA by DARKMizuSasuke
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4013372/1/

Comments: What a twist at the end, eh? I found myself crying on a couple of the parts... But then again, I cry pretty easily. ha ha.

Okay, and for anyone who's up-to-date with the manga:

Summoning of the five kages? We might just see Gaara again pretty soon.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:57 PM   #253
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

heyy you guys. if anyone is still here then send me a message or somethin so i know your still alive. its been a millenium since ive been on here so gimme a shoutout or somethin k?
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:46 PM   #254
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think the sands' coming to Konoha, I can see Temari, or Kankuro joining him at the Kage Summit ordered by the Raikage, but not Konoha.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #255
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

Sorry I haven't posted in quite a bit. I've been busy in my real life. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaKitty View Post
heyy you guys. if anyone is still here then send me a message or somethin so i know your still alive. its been a millenium since ive been on here so gimme a shoutout or somethin k?
Yeah... it's kind of... dead in here. But I'm still alive; sorry, you still have to deal with me here. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I don't think the sands' coming to Konoha, I can see Temari, or Kankuro joining him at the Kage Summit ordered by the Raikage, but not Konoha.
Yeah, but two months after the summit was brought up... lol. I'm starting to wonder if Kishi ditched the idea or just deicided not to show it. But yeah, I think Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro'll show up eventually, either in Konoha or at the summoning, but just a cameo if anything at all. If they (whether Gaara would go or not) went to Konoha, it would probably be too late by the time they even get there. They might just help fix the damages afterwards (funds, security.. etc).

Last edited by gaarasandchick13; 11-19-2008 at 01:39 PM.