Create Your own Naruto Character or Jutsu - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 08-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
mace58
Academy Student

mace58 is an unknown quantity at this point
Create Your own Naruto Character or Jutsu

welcome to the "Create Your own Naruto Character or Jutsu" Thread!!!!!
here u can post your own characters or jutsus made by you or a friend.
ok here are mine

Yimimoto Jeremy(read The Yimimoto Clan thread to know why there names are english!!!!!)

Hair: spiky(sauske style), brown

Birthdate: Unknown

Head: Yondaime Minato's look with brown eyes and brown eyebrows.

Clothes: usually wears American clothes(he was born in america but clan originated in Japan) wears headband and ninja vest(like Kakashi's) rarely.

Occupation: 7th Hokage(father Yimimoto James is 6th),husband to Yimimoto Jessica, father to Yimimoto Ryan.

Gekkai Genkai: Sharing-Byakugan(kalidascope-evil eye)(which turns into Byaku-Sharingan(evil kalidascope eye) many forms of it)The Yimimoto Clan's Eye techniques and jutsus are so powerful that it makes the clan the most developed and strongest of all the clans.

Chakra type: Wind,Fire,Water,Earth and Lighting(only possible due to the clans power usually mastered at age 20). And his own Lava (combo of Fire and Earth).

Jutsu: Mostly ninjutsu but has powerful genjutsu due to the Byaku-Sharingan,

Jutsu Techniques: Chidora 5,000 chirping birds 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot, 5th killing shot. Radora (combination of Rasengan and Chidora) 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot, 5th killing shot, bring down the house.Radoringaun (combination of 2 radoras) 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot, 5th killing shot. Permenant Shadow Clones. Yimimoto Jeremy's holy scroll. Yimimoto clan healing jutsu. Yimimoto clan chakra recovery jutsu. Byaku-Sharingan Release and 5 pronged seal. The all seeing eye(lets him see anything).(due to The all seeing eye almost any jutsu shown in naruto). Fire Juuken (Flame Gental Fist). Yimimoto Jeremys Rendan(barrage). Yimimoto Demons Barrage.Summoning Jutsu: Ultimate 3 Dog Tecchnique. Death Swords Slash.Hero's Eye. Summoning Jutsu: Massive Dragon Squad. Earth Style 2nd CHance Jutsu.

Ninja Tools: Golden Shuriken, Kunai, Ninjutsu Kunai, Sword of Death, Sword of Flaming Death, Sword of Instant Death, Sword of Ultimate Death, Sword of the Demon.

Info: Jeremy's clan started when an Uchiha and Hyuga fell in love and married, and had a baby boy. The baby eventually made Sharin-Byakugan and killed his parents from the power plus further down the line the other clan members made the other forms and married other clans. Due to a secret jutsu they gave each other the clans Gekkai Genkai's and now has almost every clan in it. They are in every villiage and live in a secret hidden island that only a clan member can find. He has a Silly personality but can get very serious quick. Only his son can beat him. Their clan has a demon called The Demon of the Yimimoto Clan which is the combined souls of the dead members of the clan. Only 3 people have it Yimimoto James, Jeremy, and Ryan. Jeremy makes his father adopt Naruto and thus giving him his gekkai genkai. Naruto is trained by Jeremy to learn their clans jutsus and eventually Naruto makes his own Byaku-Sharingan only available to him. Jeremy has the power curse mark which actually dosent spread all over the body. Instead it changes its form making the user stronger and at the last form makes the user entirly black but has red eyes. He himself when he uses his scroll becomes a god and is literaly unbeatable in this stage. Him and his son eventually bring all the villiages under their command. He has many trusted allies and friends. He is one of the only people who can use the 8th gate and not die. Finally his son Ryan can kill Jeremy even in his god form!!!!!!!!!!

Yimimoto Ryan(again read The Yimimoto Clan Thread to know why his name is American!!!!)

Hair Style: Long Sauske style, brown

Head: He looks like his dad(Yimimoto Jeremy) (read post) just a more serious look when hes older and longer hair.

Clothes: When hes young he wears american clothes but when he becomes a chunin he starts wearing a ninja vest and of course his head band.

Occupation: Son of Yimimoto Jeremy and Jessica, Grandson of Yimimoto James, Konohagakaru's ANBU Squad Leader(older)

Gekkai-Genkai:Sharing-Byakugan(read YImimoto Jeremy for more info), Byaku-Sharingan

Chakra type: Fire, Earth, Water, Lighting, Wind(due to Byaku-Sharingan read Yimimoto Jeremy on why)

Jutsu: Mostly Ninjutsu and Taijutsu never uses Genjutsu(thinks its cheap)

Jutsu techniques: Mainly any technique his father has(besides the all seeing eye).Chidori 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot. Yimimoto Ryan's Rendan(barrage). Ultimate Speed. Radora Nagashi. Infinite Darkness Jutsu. Chidor 500 chirping birds 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot. Ninja Style: No Genjutsu.

Ninja Tools: Golden Shuriken, Kunai, and Ninjutsu Kunai. Zanpakto:Kimimagato

Info: Ryan is the strongest that was ever born into his clan. Even though he dosent know how to use Genjutsu he dosent even know how to counter it. He just uses the Byaku-Sharingan and sees whats real. He dosent like to copy jutsu with his Gekkai-Genkai. He likes to intimmidate his opponnet to go all out so that he can humiliate them when he wins. Yimimoto Jeremy reccomends him to be the next Hokage but he turns it down. He thinks that since all the Hokages are alive(Yimimoto Jeremy used Earth Style: 2nd chance Jutsu to bring the First, Second, Third and Fourth Hokage back and almost died from it) that he shouldnt be Hokage and thinks that the work will be too hard so instead he takes the position of the ANBU Squad leader. Ryan uses a Space-Time Ninjutsu to go into the past to when he was the age of 4 commanded by his father to train his younger self. He teaches him his techniques and tells him parts of his future of what must be done and when to do so. Eventually in the future Yimimoto Ryan and Jeremy take over the Ninja Villiages bringing order and peace to the villiages, but the villiages still got to keep their customs and some of their rules. Yimimoto Ryan went into a rampage once and almost killed his father but Naruto and Yimimoto James got in the way and stopped him.

if u post on here u cannot make fun of someones jutsu or character just because u dont think its good. and if u need help designing your character and to see what they look like i can help !!!!!!

Old 08-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about
Re: Create Your own Naruto Character or Jutsu

It's "Kekkei Genkai", and I don't think they can combine. But, if you want to do that, go right ahead.

Okay, my turn. This is the new Squad 7 in my fanfic, under Naruto's leadership.

Nii Neisan
Appearance: Think Sandaime Kazekage but with dark blue eyes.
Elements: Lightning and Earth (Magnetism Kekkei Genkai)
The son of Nii Yugito, he was from the Village Hidden in the Clouds. He left 3 years ago, after his clan was slaughtered, and found himself on a path to the Leaf Village. Lee and Naruto found him, and Sakura healed him back to full strength.
After a week of sculking, Neisan met Kakashi, who consoled him over the loss of his family. When it became clear that the Raikage didn't want anything to do with the Nii clan, Kakashi allowed Neisan to train at the Leaf Village's academy. Naruto adopted Neisan two years later to ensure that the Raikage wouldn't try to force Neisan's return to the Cloud Village later.
Neisan passed with the best grades of his class.

Hyuuga Haruki
Appearance: Usual Hyuuga look, but with black eyes.
Elements: Water (no Kekkei Genkai)
As a member of the Hyuuga clan without the Kekkei Genkai, his father thinks him unfit to be part of the clan. Determined to proove his worth, he constantly pushed himself and vowed to become Hokage.
The final exam was a nightmare for him because he had no skill at all in the Shadow Clone Jutsu. He managed to find a loophole in the test rules, with help from Kiba: the shadow clones didn't need to come out of air. Kiba taught Haruki how to channel his chakra into wood and make clones that way. This is the Wood Catalyst Clone Jutsu devised by the Nidaime Hokage.

Yamanaka Inka
Appearance: Like Ino, but with a more flattened chin.
Elements: ???
Little sister to Ino, she idolizes her older sister and Sakura. Unfortunately, her grades are the lowest of her class. Her skills are undefined and restricted. Ino requested her sister be trained by Naruto, in hopes that he'd be able to teach her proper control.
Inka is obsessed with Neisan and constantly flirts with him, and that annoys everyone.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #3
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Name: He gos by The Shinigami or 死.
Nick Name: God of Death. He got this Nick Name because he never lost a battle and because of his Kekkei Genkai.

Physical Information
Birthday: 6/6
Bloodtype: AB
Height: 6 ft and 6in
Weight: Unknown
Appearance: Black hair and green eyes. No know how his face look like for he always where a black Cloak that cover his face.

Ninja Information

Hidden Village: Unknown
Elements: Wind, Lighting, Fire, and Water. He may also know Earth but that is unknown.

Advancement Data
Academy Grad Age: 5
Become a Chuunin when he was 7 years old.
Become a Jounin when he was 9 years old.
Enter the ANBU when he was 10 years old.
Become the Caption of ANBU at the age of 11
Jutsu: Unknown but it said he know every Wind, Lighting, and Fire Jutsu.

Missions Completed
D-Rank: 0
C-Rank: 50
B-Rank: 200
A-Rank: 300
S-Rank: 30

Kekkei Genkai
No one knows about his Kekkei Genkai other the fact it make it where he can only die if he is killed in battle. Also Everyone who found out more about his Kekkei Genkai has die.

Stats Guide

As you can see he not good at Genjutsu.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.

Last edited by Naruto Fox9; 08-21-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #4
mace58
Academy Student

mace58 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Create Your own Naruto Character or Jutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
It's "Kekkei Genkai", and I don't think they can combine. But, if you want to do that, go right ahead.

Okay, my turn. This is the new Squad 7 in my fanfic, under Naruto's leadership.

Nii Neisan
Appearance: Think Sandaime Kazekage but with dark blue eyes.
Elements: Lightning and Earth (Magnetism Kekkei Genkai)
The son of Nii Yugito, he was from the Village Hidden in the Clouds. He left 3 years ago, after his clan was slaughtered, and found himself on a path to the Leaf Village. Lee and Naruto found him, and Sakura healed him back to full strength.
After a week of sculking, Neisan met Kakashi, who consoled him over the loss of his family. When it became clear that the Raikage didn't want anything to do with the Nii clan, Kakashi allowed Neisan to train at the Leaf Village's academy. Naruto adopted Neisan two years later to ensure that the Raikage wouldn't try to force Neisan's return to the Cloud Village later.
Neisan passed with the best grades of his class.

Hyuuga Haruki
Appearance: Usual Hyuuga look, but with black eyes.
Elements: Water (no Kekkei Genkai)
As a member of the Hyuuga clan without the Kekkei Genkai, his father thinks him unfit to be part of the clan. Determined to proove his worth, he constantly pushed himself and vowed to become Hokage.
The final exam was a nightmare for him because he had no skill at all in the Shadow Clone Jutsu. He managed to find a loophole in the test rules, with help from Kiba: the shadow clones didn't need to come out of air. Kiba taught Haruki how to channel his chakra into wood and make clones that way. This is the Wood Catalyst Clone Jutsu devised by the Nidaime Hokage.

Yamanaka Inka
Appearance: Like Ino, but with a more flattened chin.
Elements: ???
Little sister to Ino, she idolizes her older sister and Sakura. Unfortunately, her grades are the lowest of her class. Her skills are undefined and restricted. Ino requested her sister be trained by Naruto, in hopes that he'd be able to teach her proper control.
Inka is obsessed with Neisan and constantly flirts with him, and that annoys everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Fox9 View Post
Name: Unknown
Nick Name: God of Death. He got this Nick Name because he never lost a battle and because of his Kekkei Genkai.

Physical Information
Birthday: 6/6
Bloodtype: AB
Height: 6 ft and 6in
Weight: Unknown
Appearance: Black hair and green eyes. No know how his face look like for he always where a black Cloak that cover his face.

Ninja Information

Hidden Village: Unknown
Elements: Wind, Lighting, Fire, and Water. He may also know Earth but that is unknown.

Advancement Data
Academy Grad Age: 5
Become a Chuunin when he was 7 years old.
Become a Jounin when he was 9 years old.
Enter the ANBU when he was 10 years old.
Become the Caption of ANBU at the age of 11
Jutsu: Unknown but it said he know every Wind, Lighting, and Fire Jutsu.

Missions Completed
D-Rank: 0
C-Rank: 50
B-Rank: 200
A-Rank: 300
S-Rank: 30

Kekkei Genkai
No one knows about his Kekkei Genkai other the fact it make it where he can only die if he is killed in battle. Also Everyone who found out more about his Kekkei Genkai has die.

Stats Guide

As you can see he not good at Genjutsu.
well guys u have some good chars. but forlong Nii Neisan isnt a great name im not trying to say it harshly but its not. i like the bios though just not that name. i think u should think of a different name but if u dont thats cool cause im not trying to force u here. also forlong i know its kekkai genkai i just make spelling errors alot. narutofox9 the rank...... o crud forgot its name..... thingy is off its suppose to start from the middle then go out and its shaded in until it represents the stats. i would do so but itll take me a while to show u what i mean and i dont overall have alot of time on my hands. also think of a name for him no offense but i dont know if some people wanna read a bio and dont know their name or what they look like. but still a good char. but yeah add more to the bios. but overall u 2 did good. also if u wanna see what my chars look like go to forums.animesuki.com and look my profile up. also like i said if u want your characters drawn i can make arrangements.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:43 AM   #5
Sonny
Academy Student

Sonny is an unknown quantity at this point

My own created Jutsu >_>

Supa Noba Jutsu!

Seals:
Rabbit
Tiger
Dog
Rat
Bird
Boar

4 times
and then 10 circles will come to your enemy and he will be stunned...
Then an copy from an sun will hit you enemy and if you're lucky he will be dead.

Only useable by Jounin and higher!!
Old 09-19-2010, 02:25 AM   #6
kimmimaro123
Academy Student

kimmimaro123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Hidenori Yamamoto
Clan Kekkei Genkai: Copy any kekkei Genkei
Jutsu: Gem style

Jutsu names: Gem style: Gold touch Jutsu (All parts that the user touches turn to gold), Amethyst spike (Turns hands into giant spikes), Ruby Fire (Shoots small pieces of red hot rubies that bore into anything they touch), Sapphire Spear (Turns something the user touches into a razor sharp spear), Diamond bubble (Makes a bubble of diamond around user, protecting them from anything), Gold Rush (Use the 8 trigrams rotation while using gold touch jutsu, causing an ever growing spinning mass that turns all that touches it to gold), Last Resort: Crystal Revenge (Combines all the gems within a 12,000 mile radius into a giant ball that when hits the ground, creates a shock wave sending trillions of razor sharp diamonds around the world, shredding all that they touch.

Back story: When Hidenori was born, his parents saw a strange look in his eyes. They were solid black with 4 white rings in them. They assembled all the healers of the hidden mist but to no avail. He was to be killed for fear that he would be the devil. When the axe was raised to his head, His eyes grew wide and the village was engulfed in the gems that lay beneath it. Hidenori never ate drank or slept. He aged quickly and at age 36, he stopped. He became immortal due to his power. One day, he came upon a man. He wore a mask but the mask was a cover. He called himself Tobi. When Hidenori fought him, his eyes started to bleed and they turned into the sharingan. Tobi was soon killed. From that day on, Hidenori killed for fun. Tortured to cure boredom. Became the very thing his parents tried to prevent. When naruto fought him, he almost lost til the ninetails got in the way. Naruto was defeated and had the ninetails extracted from him and put into hidenori. Naruto almost died but sakura saved him.

Last edited by kimmimaro123; 09-19-2010 at 02:26 AM.
kimmimaro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:16 AM   #7
kingawesome
Academy Student

kingawesome is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope i can still do this
charcter:Ryu Uchiha
cloth: akatsuki robes
clan: akatsuki
rivals: The 6 path of pain
blood: blood of the uchiha
family: Brother:sasuke,Itachi nephew: forenzik
I was from the uchiha clan then after seeing my father and mother dead i began to go crazy and i bow to get stronger..
kingawesome is offline   Reply With Quote