The Jiraiya Fanclub - Page 25 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 12:52 PM   #361
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Jiraiya Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Back your stuff up with evidence from manga and anime. Also my main arguement is that Oro is infact better than Jiraiya in terms of strength and wisdom. I'll give you some proof if needed.
Back-up my post with Manga Fact???Thats not one of this forum rules...lol..
btw,this is the proof that Madara acknowledge Jiraiya..
http://http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/407/15/

note : Thanks for u and Miburo coz urs stupidity help our FC keep active...

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc

Old 08-22-2008, 04:00 PM   #362
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluuuman View Post
You really don't have to be here explaining anything to us, are always welcome to leave. You came here to defend Bloodkid because Bloodkid had bad reports, you join Bloodkid in antagonizing us, and now you are arguing with us not so bright nubs. By your logic and reality, If us nubs aren't so bright that just as dull for arguing with us. I mean it's ok to help us nubs but if we wanna post like morons in our own little thread then you shouldn't object to it. We aren't in anyway annoying or hurting anybody outside of this thread. Also, just because you can't think of a way to change the topic doesn't mean that we can't. All that have to do is talk about the current topic, then state that you are changing the topic, state your topic and post it. That was not too hard for a not so bright nub like myself.

BTT. I think Jiraiya had no more really effective combat jutsu, but had a lot more sealing jutsu. I also think he had peeping jutsu.
English not your first language, I assume? When I say "have to" I'm not saying I'm being forced to do so. I'm saying that clearly the not so bright people wouldn't have picked it up otherwise, due to their not-so-brightness.

And it was annoying and effecting me outside this thread, because people were spamming BS reports about it. So, in hopes of preventing said annoying, stupid shit from continuing, I posted in this thread telling people to knock it the fuck off.

Then instead of shutting the fuck up like they should, people tried accusing me of spamming and just continued poasting stupid shit directed towards me. So I, understandably, responded. Just as I'm doing now after you posted your laughable attempt at being condescending via sarcasm silly shit. Surely you didn't expect me to be super nice to a bunch of people who tried giving me shit just because I told them to cut the annoying crybaby stuff, right?

Old 08-22-2008, 06:19 PM   #363
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
Back-up my post with Manga Fact???Thats not one of this forum rules...lol..
btw,this is the proof that Madara acknowledge Jiraiya..
http://http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/407/15/

note : Thanks for u and Miburo coz urs stupidity help our FC keep active...
I also proved that he is powerful when pain aknowledge him twice..{read my last post}

new topic: jiraiya's ultimate defence..is it the ninpou hari-shizou (hair nedeels i gusee) is his only ultimate defence or he had more?also..dose the barrier jutsu he made while fighting pain also considered as an ultimate defence?

note:for all members of these FC stop arguing with miburo and others like him..cuz the argue will never end and it will keep ruining the FC more than it already ruined..so please keep the stuff on topic and try to hold ur self from replaying to any other thing off topic..{all best for jiraiya's FC}

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 08-22-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:33 PM   #364
J.A.M.D.
Genin

J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Jiraiya has a ton of other jutsu we didn't see, but then again he did use some of his jutsus alot. But I'm sure he still has others.

Look captain america, we don't need u here, when we say this we mean leave. We thought maybe we wouldn't have to spell it out for u, but I guess I was wrong.

sasuke is awsome is going to start up a new Jiraiya FC tonight, hes just going to change the thread so that he can edit it and stuff. So we'll just let this one die.

Last edited by J.A.M.D.; 08-22-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:58 PM   #365
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.M.D. View Post
I think Jiraiya has a ton of other jutsu we didn't see, but then again he did use some of his jutsus alot. But I'm sure he still has others.

Look captain america, we don't need u here, when we say this we mean leave. We thought maybe we wouldn't have to spell it out for u, but I guess I was wrong.
LOL LYKE I THINK JIRAIYA HAS LOTZ OF JUTSOS 2 HURR HURR!

Now that's out of the way so you can't cry "OMG SPAM lololololololol," how about you shut the fuck up? I was minding my own business doing my thing in less retarded parts of the forum until people in this thread started reporting a ton of posts in this thread that didn't deserve being reported. So I came in here and said to knock it the fuck off. That's all.

So I only came in here because your members called me in here through being huge babies and reporting a shit-ton of posts. Then the faggotry brigade started giving me shit about it. Fuck that noise, that's not going to fly. I'll post in here all I want, if you don't like it then you can get the fuck out. Got it?

Infact, I kind of like Jiraiya now. I might just make this thread my new homepage and post in here all the time from now on. What now? ; )

Old 08-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #366
J.A.M.D.
Genin

Well then now that thats out of the way welcome to the Jiraiya FC, I think I'm starting to like u.

I think Jiraiya made great use of his hair in his Jutsus, I wonder what ever made him think about using that.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:26 PM   #367
Miburo

Piss off, snitch. =p

I WUNDER IF HE CAN UZ HIS PUBIC HAIR IN HIZ JUTSOS 2! DAT WULD B FUN E LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 08-22-2008, 07:41 PM   #368
J.A.M.D.
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Piss off, snitch. =p

Temper, temper

I WUNDER IF HE CAN UZ HIS PUBIC HAIR IN HIZ JUTSOS 2! DAT WULD B FUN E LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
So thats the way u swing, I'm not going to critisize u just cuz your gay but your the only one who said that so why put u like it 2?

I wonder what made Kishi want to make a dramatic final battle for Jiraiya.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #369
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

Quote:

sasuke is awsome is going to start up a new Jiraiya FC tonight, hes just going to change the thread so that he can edit it and stuff. So we'll just let this one die.
No need to make a new FC. This one is very much alive. Miburo was right in the fact that ours members shouldn't be such crybabies. Nobody likes a snitch so we need to stop acting like pussies and running to the moderators. I'm not siding with Miburo, but I'm saying that his point is valid. Miburo came here in an unpleasant approach to keep the people from annoying him. All we did was attack him. What we really had to do about our bloodkid problem was ignore bloodkid's post like have done. Look no more bloodkid. Next time let's try to handle our problem in a more mature manner. Thanks for your help Miboru. Can we come to a truce?

BTT: I think Kishi wanted a big dramatic battle for Jman because he thought that Jman would pose a threat to Sasuke and if the battle was dramatic and detailed enough then Jman couldn't have a scene where it looked like he died, but he really survived.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #370
J.A.M.D.
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluuuman View Post
No need to make a new FC. This one is very much alive. Miburo was right in the fact that ours members shouldn't be such crybabies. Nobody likes a snitch so we need to stop acting like pussies and running to the moderators. I'm not siding with Miburo, but I'm saying that his point is valid. Miburo came here in an unpleasant approach to keep the people from annoying him. All we did was attack him. What we really had to do about our bloodkid problem was ignore bloodkid's post like have done. Look no more bloodkid. Next time let's try to handle our problem in a more mature manner. Thanks for your help Miboru. Can we come to a truce?

BTT: I think Kishi wanted a big dramatic battle for Jman because he thought that Jman would pose a threat to Sasuke and if the battle was dramatic and detailed enough then Jman couldn't have a scene where it looked like he died, but he really survived.
Sounds good enough, we're not making a new FC just changing owners. I'm leaving Naruto Central, and instead of leting the FCs die I dicided to give them to sasuke is awsome. they'll all be exactly the same though.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #371
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

LOL no BloodKid. This is because unlike you pathetic kids who sit behind your computers worshipping an anime character, a guy at that, I have better shit to do. I thought the topic was Jiraiya yet a lot of you on numerous occasions went off topic, hmm if I get done for spam I'm pretty sure you should all be infracted for doing that shit. But guess what I ain't a snitch so I ain't gonna report it.

As for Uchiha guy, who cares if Pein acknowledged Jiraiya for being "dangerous" obviously he wasn't he only managed to kill one Pein. Not only that my arguement was that Oro was stronger than Jiraiya, I don't think anyone actually acknowledged him to be stronger than Oro. Hell if Oro killed the 3rd what do you think stops Jiraiya from getting killed by Oro. He ain't got a sharingan just normal jutsus, which Oro can easily acquire so he fails.

Also Mibs I like your topic, I think Jiraiyas pube needle hair jutsu would be like a last resort, cause that shit would hurt if it was pulled out.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 08-22-2008, 09:26 PM   #372
J.A.M.D.
Genin

They got a point, stop reporting for every little thing.

Ya, Naruto went with Jiraiya tons of times I'm sure.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:31 PM   #373
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
They got a point, stop reporting for every little thing.

Ya, Naruto went with Jiraiya tons of times I'm sure.
You should seriously rephrase that. But it may be a bit too late I've already quoted it.

Jiraiya btw was surpassed with ease by 4th and Naruto both his students. Not cause his studies are good they suck, he just leaves them on their own to figure stuff out. That's an incredibly retarded way to teach students.

Old 08-22-2008, 09:45 PM   #374
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

It may have been retarded but it worked. Minato was a Hokage and Naruto is going to be Hokage. As for the pubic hair jutsu, he might need that if he was ever kidnapped and stripped. That would be the ultimate surprise jutsu.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:47 PM   #375
Babyface BK
<3===BK

The thing you gotta realise is 4th and Naruto used their own strength and wisdom to get where they are. It's not it worked, Jiraiya was off doing some perverted shit and they figured shit out all on their own. In the end it seems Jiraiya was pretty much a filler character, there was minimal use of him needed in the manga and so he was killed off.

He acknowledges it himself that he is a failure.

Last edited by Babyface BK; 08-22-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Closed Thread