Hottest MS - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: What's the hottest looking Mangekyou Sharingan to you?
Itachi 99 22.30%
Kakashi 184 41.44%
Madara 57 12.84%
Madara's Brother 15 3.38%
Sasuke 89 20.05%
Voters: 444. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #31
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hottest MS

Madara EMS = Coolest
Sasuke MS = Worst/Sucks

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #32
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

Wow... I can't believe Sasuke had more votes than Itachi for a minute..

...til I came along :P

My favorite in order from best to worst is:

Itachi (Best) --> Kakashi --> Madara Original --> Madara EMS -->
Madara's Brother --> Sasuke (Worst)

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #33
Special K
Missing-Nin

Special K is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted for itachi's since in part 1 were the drawing was actually nice his ks was fireee i would vote for kakashi too since i like em both the same.

Least favorite is sasukes lol it's completely wacked out has no style no originality.
Special K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 10:36 PM   #34
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

kakashi's is hot...not to complex but different...then itachi
Old 08-26-2008, 02:41 AM   #35
serious96
Academy Student

serious96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kakashi is the best...!!! I think Kishi ran out of idea how to create a MS for Sasuke...and being pushed by deadline...!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:00 PM   #36
madarauchiha92
Chuunin

madarauchiha92 is an unknown quantity at this point

who in the freaking world voted ofr sasuke....and how does sasuke beat itachi
madarauchiha92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:18 PM   #37
gbatemp
Genin

gbatemp will become famous soon enoughgbatemp will become famous soon enough

Wow... You guys are just hating. The use of such excuses as originality, and other such things... pathetic.

Ultimately, Sasuke's is the most original, and best looking of them all, not to mention it fits the Mangekyou name better than the rest. Plus it resembles a freaking Atom, which just means big things right there. I mean, think atomic bomb, his eyes are the most obvious case of foreshadowing ever. Think about it.

Besides, Madara's Mangekyou is basically the original Sharingan, but taking the commas and turning them into circles, his brothers is just a big bolded line circle, with bricks attached, and Madara's Eternal is just the combination of the two, which makes it the least original.

Itachi and Kakashi's are similar, just that Kakashi spokes start out straighter, and their tips are flared quite a bit, which does make it look better than Itachi's, but prevents it from having any originality at all.

Besides, Sasuke has the most potential, like it or not. Madara has reached his, we haven't seen it, but he's likely reached his, the only way he could probably advance is to try to steal Pain's or Sasuke's eyes, and who knows if that would do anything for him at all. Sasuke's Mangekyou looks to already be Eterenal, in that, it has 6 points, like Madara's Eternal does. The other Mangekyou eyes only had 3. Sasuke just attained his in a better way, possibly the transfer of power and ability from Itachi to Sasuke allowed for him to attain the Eternal. Which means, there's no reason Sasuke can't do what Madara can, except for the lack of knowledge, and since he's this far already, why can't he do better?

For those saying Kakashi's is better cause he can use a "Focus Point" type technique, if Madara can travel in and out of time/space, which seems to be how he was able to dodge the Konoha ninja's attacks with out moving, and even when they seemed to hit head on, why wouldn't Madara be able to do the same thing?

Point: I vote for Sasuke, and those using the originality excuse NOT to vote for Sasuke, don't know what originality means. Sasuke's eyes are the more original of the bunch.

I personally give Kakashi second best, to Sasuke. The rest of you are just haters.
gbatemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:22 PM   #38
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

I hate SAsukes. It's basically, "Look at my atom eyes and fall to my genjutsu!"

Madara's are underrated, and Kakashi's is overrated imo.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #39
madarauchiha92
Chuunin

madarauchiha92 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yes we are haters cuz we have our own opinion lmao.....and wait cuz u have ur opinion and ima hater ur a fanboy
madarauchiha92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:38 PM   #40
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road

voted kakashi's its justay to boss compaired to the others, dont get me wrong there all dope but the look is just simple yet with out to much design its too cool
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #41
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

Sasuke's MS didn't make me think "Wow Kishi, that's pretty cool" the Kakashi and Itachi's did. Sasuke's only made me think of Jimmy Neutron and Albert Einstein.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #42
waleed86
Chuunin

waleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enough

I know that Sh*t looks stupid and no i dont hate sasuke and no i dont like him .. i call it how i see it .. if he is doing good then i would say that sasuke is the Sh*I and if he is doing bad then i would say He is a peace of Sh*T . nothing to do with being a hater .. and like madrauchiha92 said your just a fan boy so in your eyes sasuke is the Sh*T
waleed86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 11:37 PM   #43
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemp View Post
Wow... You guys are just hating. The use of such excuses as originality, and other such things... pathetic.

Ultimately, Sasuke's is the most original, and best looking of them all, not to mention it fits the Mangekyou name better than the rest. Plus it resembles a freaking Atom, which just means big things right there. I mean, think atomic bomb, his eyes are the most obvious case of foreshadowing ever. Think about it.

Besides, Madara's Mangekyou is basically the original Sharingan, but taking the commas and turning them into circles, his brothers is just a big bolded line circle, with bricks attached, and Madara's Eternal is just the combination of the two, which makes it the least original.

Itachi and Kakashi's are similar, just that Kakashi spokes start out straighter, and their tips are flared quite a bit, which does make it look better than Itachi's, but prevents it from having any originality at all.

Besides, Sasuke has the most potential, like it or not. Madara has reached his, we haven't seen it, but he's likely reached his, the only way he could probably advance is to try to steal Pain's or Sasuke's eyes, and who knows if that would do anything for him at all. Sasuke's Mangekyou looks to already be Eterenal, in that, it has 6 points, like Madara's Eternal does. The other Mangekyou eyes only had 3. Sasuke just attained his in a better way, possibly the transfer of power and ability from Itachi to Sasuke allowed for him to attain the Eternal. Which means, there's no reason Sasuke can't do what Madara can, except for the lack of knowledge, and since he's this far already, why can't he do better?

For those saying Kakashi's is better cause he can use a "Focus Point" type technique, if Madara can travel in and out of time/space, which seems to be how he was able to dodge the Konoha ninja's attacks with out moving, and even when they seemed to hit head on, why wouldn't Madara be able to do the same thing?

Point: I vote for Sasuke, and those using the originality excuse NOT to vote for Sasuke, don't know what originality means. Sasuke's eyes are the more original of the bunch.

I personally give Kakashi second best, to Sasuke. The rest of you are just haters.
Dude, the question was "What's the hottest looking Mangekyou Sharingan to you?" It was not "Whose MS's abilities are the best?" Your basically saying that Sasuke's MS is EMS and actually symbolizes his power to become the best and that's why his MS is the best. This thread is about getting people's opinions on which MS's physical appearance looks the coolest. The people who are saying that Sasuke's MS is not original aren't hating, they are just saying that they are more intrigued by the other MS that they have not seem yet.

And yes I voted Coolest=Kakashi
Lamest=Sasuke

Last edited by bluuuman; 08-26-2008 at 11:39 PM.
bluuuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:35 PM   #44
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I love Kakashi's. It's simple but a little complicated, and it's pleasing to the eye. The next best would have to be Sasuke's. It's got a lot going on, but it still looks flipping awesome and really original. In line, the rest rank up as 3) Itachi's, 4) Madara's brother's, and the ugliest was Madara's, because it looks like a mutated version of the Sharingan.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:02 PM   #45
gbatemp
Genin

gbatemp will become famous soon enoughgbatemp will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluuuman View Post
Dude, the question was "What's the hottest looking Mangekyou Sharingan to you?" It was not "Whose MS's abilities are the best?" Your basically saying that Sasuke's MS is EMS and actually symbolizes his power to become the best and that's why his MS is the best. This thread is about getting people's opinions on which MS's physical appearance looks the coolest. The people who are saying that Sasuke's MS is not original aren't hating, they are just saying that they are more intrigued by the other MS that they have not seem yet.

And yes I voted Coolest=Kakashi
Lamest=Sasuke
People who are saying any of them are original are idiots, if you look at them all, none of them are original, but the rest of them are basically just a slight difference between the others or from the original Sharingan, the only other that isn't, which was Madara's brother's MS, is just 3 bricks coming off a circle. I think it's worse for them all to share the same basic look, with slight differences, than for any of them to be based on something outside of Naruto.

I'm also not saying Sasuke's is the best because of his potential, or his power. The only reason I brought that up at all, was because there were a couple of posts saying someone's was better because they can send things to other dimensions, or do Amaterasu, or some other crap. Sasuke basically has the most potential, I also only brought that up to say that Sasuke's has 6 points, like Madara's, so it'd seemingly already be Eternal, likely not the case, but it's a possibility. I do not recall writing that though as "He has Eternal MS," I did state it as conjecture.

Some examples of what I'm referring to as reasoning for my post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
kakashi's through and through. Looks the coolest and has the best ability. I mean Amaterasu is hot (literally lol) but it can be stopped by Kakashi's with him just phasing it to another dimension. Tsukyomi is tough, but it can be broken as Sasuke showed. We haven't seen what Ssauke's can do, but so far I'm not impressed. He has only done genjutsu with it. So that leaves Madara's. Which looks akward..... and we don't know what it can do. To date we only know what Itachi's and Kakashi's can do. And personally, how can you stop something that can phase things to another demionsion. Kakashi's is the best. Itachi's is the "hottest" - lol - b/c of Amaterasu.
Talking about ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Madara's combined form with his brother... simply because I believe it to be the most powerful we've seen yet.
Voted for it simply because he believes it to be the most powerful, and it's the least original, since it's just the combination of two MS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miu View Post
Yeah! Kakashi's leading! I like his the best, partly because I'm fangirling him, and next is Madara's eternal sharingan, coz it looks funky. Sasuke's the funkiest and most complex and unique of them all, but it just looks like a star to me, so I really don't see anything special about it.
Admits to being a fangirl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira View Post
I like Madara's.
And Sasuke's: flowerish, wtf? Well.. he deserves it.
Don't see how you can say this guy isn't hating.

Don't forget, a certain someone in here, is obviously Anti-Sasuke.

I only vote for Sasuke's, cause I like Sasuke's. I'm sorry you lacked the reading comprehension to understand my post, which was almost entirely based off other people's post, and just arguing the fact that no one here knows what the hell originality is. I already said I do agree that Kakashi's is pretty cool, but it's not original like people keep saying, it's just a modified version of Itachi's. Also, to make Sasuke's even more "original," if my conjecture is right, and due to the 6 points thing, Sasuke's is actually already Eternal, then at least his isn't just the combination of his own MS and his brother's MS like Madara's is. Anyways, that's all I was doing. I really do just like the way Sasuke's looks, and it IS the more original of them, plus, it's very ominous, if you truly understand the power of an atom, you'd understand. I'd say it's a foreshadowing of sorts. Who knows?
gbatemp is offline   Reply With Quote