SOTW#10 - Discussion - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 09:11 PM   #16
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: SOTW#10 - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
Borders are ultimate fail. >O
I love borders. >.>
This is a really interesting theme, but I can see how it can get aggravating. Especially if you're going last minute and need to find a subject.

Also, does our subject (that's an odd word to use in this situation) have to provide us with the stock? Have to?

Old 08-26-2008, 09:20 PM   #17
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

You can use any for me unless you want me to find you one.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:44 PM   #18
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, I suppose if they say it's ok, but they don't provide a stock, then you may use
which ever stock you please.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:01 PM   #19
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Whoever picks me shall use this stock: http://ladyselena.deviantart.com/art...style-50367357

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 08-27-2008, 12:10 AM   #20
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Dibbs on HOkage.

Someone make me one.
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...fc44ad7cop.png

"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 08-27-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:20 AM   #21
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Linking to my photobucket i see BK XD

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 08-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #22
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
You can use any for me unless you want me to find you one.
It'd be spiffy if you did that.
(If it's a render or something, you can just PM me the link to the picture so I can save it or something.)

Also, how would voting work for this? Same as always?
Old 08-27-2008, 03:27 PM   #23
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

ok i shall look for one lol
Old 08-27-2008, 03:32 PM   #24
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
It'd be spiffy if you did that.
(If it's a render or something, you can just PM me the link to the picture so I can save it or something.)

Also, how would voting work for this? Same as always?
Yeah voting is same.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-30-2008, 04:34 PM   #25
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Are we like allowed to go ahead and use the sigs.......
Old 08-30-2008, 04:40 PM   #26
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

No one wants me. D:

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 08-30-2008, 04:51 PM   #27
Mystik
Im a Bitch

i will try and make yours kina.. i was taking a break cause i couldnt make a decent sig lately but i shall try..
Old 08-30-2008, 09:02 PM   #28
fox maiden
Vixynn

fox maiden is on a distinguished roadfox maiden is on a distinguished road

this was a good idea. ^.^
i like SL's entry alot. I think it really fits Mystik.
joeys is good too, but yea, i think it could use a lil more brush work....no border tho

fan clubs:

@>-->-
Ouran High Host Club Queen

Owner of the Black Cat fc
Co-Owner of The Official Vampire Knight FC.

Old 09-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #29
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

I'm extended entry submissions since I'm expecting sigs from a few people.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 09-01-2008, 02:35 PM   #30
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

ghey!!..should just end it. part of the contest is acutally making the set due date...without extending it. if they miss it..they miss it...=/

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Closed Thread