Woman has 200 orgasms a day - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 08-27-2008, 10:28 AM   #16
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Woman has 200 orgasms a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post
Why doesn't she just masturbate?
Because I am still inside.

Seriously though, She must be loose enough to fit a watermelon in there. Where's the fun in that?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2008, 10:31 AM   #17
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

stretching doesn't come from cumming, it comes from fucking (cucumbers and lead pipes)
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:46 AM   #18
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

its either a gift or curse.....
Old 08-27-2008, 05:04 PM   #19
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post
Why doesn't she just masturbate?
What's the point? She doesn't need to. She could just have an orgasm just by thinking about it. I dunno seems kind of fake to me.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #20
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Seriously though, She must be loose enough to fit a watermelon in there. Where's the fun in that?
Dude. What? See Shika's post.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #21
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Didn't you do Biology Fresh? =O
pinkpineapple already made OVA similar to this story

Last edited by OffTheChain; 08-27-2008 at 05:20 PM.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #22
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Oh god torrents where. Which one from this list?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...any.php?id=814
Old 08-27-2008, 10:29 PM   #23
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Is there like a video of this lady having an at least 10 orgasm combo.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:33 PM   #24
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of

How would she be able to walk after that?

CO-Owner of The Nine-Tailed Fox Demons fc
One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
jimmer45khb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #25
Miu
Genin

Miu is on a distinguished road

Wow... Poor girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Also, I recall in an anime there was a tv show within the show called SENSITIVE SALARY MAN, which was about a normal japanese salesman guy who was real sensitive in the same way this article describes it (I guess). The anime was Somethinsomethinjapnihongo dokuro-chan.

I FOUND IT HOLY SHIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNHGpVSU0ww

P-please... don't push~ AAAHN~
I think you meant Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan...

Take this!
Member:
The Jiraiya FC
THe Hatake Kakashi FC

The Akatsuki FC
Miu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:34 PM   #26
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Lol.
Antidepressant pills do too much, apparently =P
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:08 AM   #27
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Uh, wow....

I could never imagine having that kind of condition.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:32 AM   #28
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

I'll stop all those orgasms once and for all.
Trust me.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:38 AM   #29
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I ll make climax 500 times a day and break world record.

Believe it

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote