Hyuga Hinata FC - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #241
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Yes, but we all know how sasuke luvvs his bruther!! But i think we're kind of digressing a bit from the topic here.

Now without Naruto, what of her confidence? There's much to be said for this. How would lacking him affect her in that way? Would she be stronger or weaker? Would she have made chuunin? Without that blonde doofus to chase would she achieve what she has?

Basically, who would she be without her beloved foxboy?

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #242
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

As I said, it all depends on the interaction of the people she is affiliated with. If nobody bothers to boost her self-esteem, nothing's going to happen, but if somebody close to her were to start encouraging her, someone who she has a high opinion of, then she'd eventually overcome her timid self.

Also, if nobody cares, I don't think she's weak enough to become emo. she'd still be shy, but she'd also still strive for acknowledgment to some degree.
silencer299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:33 PM   #243
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

New topic: what's Hinata's best trait? Personality, Physical, or Both.

edit: So help me, if anyone says chest...

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC

Last edited by Shad0w_Hunter; 08-22-2008 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #244
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Yes, but we all know how sasuke luvvs his bruther!! But i think we're kind of digressing a bit from the topic here.

Now without Naruto, what of her confidence? There's much to be said for this. How would lacking him affect her in that way? Would she be stronger or weaker? Would she have made chuunin? Without that blonde doofus to chase would she achieve what she has?

Basically, who would she be without her beloved foxboy?
The only way she would be as strong as she is would be if she had one-on-one time with someone really strong, like Naruto had with Jiraiya. Otherwise, I'd say she'd be weaker. She finds her inspiration in him. Without him there, she has nowhere to draw it from.

Quote:

aww... jk.

Can I say her adorable-ness? lmao.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:20 PM   #245
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

sorry to interrupt... Can I please join this fc... (I noticed my name wasn't on the list, as I asked before)
or do I need to ask someone directly?
thanks for that

Last edited by MaFrog; 08-26-2008 at 09:25 PM.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 11:03 PM   #246
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Silencer299 is in charge of putting names on the list. If someone has approved your membership, but your name is on the list, you're still in the FC, it just means Silencer's been lazy.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 08-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #247
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:

her hair cut when she was young...and every thing in her personality is just adorable.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:30 PM   #248
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

I personally like how she's incredibly shy, but can be determined when she needs to be.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 08-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #249
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

How do you people like her hair when she was younger better than it is now?! I don't get it!

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:00 AM   #250
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
How do you people like her hair when she was younger better than it is now?! I don't get it!
It's totally better now. Her hair back then looked like a duck butt with stunted wings. Now she looks more normal.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 08-29-2008, 03:41 AM   #251
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

I think her byukagan is her best trait I mean she is from the Hyuga clan, one of the strongest. Her dad needs to train her up, or maybe Neji will help her out...
at the mo she's too shy and (sorry) kinda wimpy... I mean that in the nicest way... sorry Boss, please don't take offence
maybe you can toughen her up more and that would really surprise Naruto, and he can go 'what happened to you, Hinata?' and then he could notice her...

ummm sorry... should this be in blue?

lol.. I've just posted in the wrong fc... but you guys are talking about the same thing in the other Hinata group as well... whats going on? this is getting weird...
can I join this group too?

Last edited by MaFrog; 08-29-2008 at 03:59 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:28 AM   #252
silencer299
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
sorry to interrupt... Can I please join this fc... (I noticed my name wasn't on the list, as I asked before)
or do I need to ask someone directly?
thanks for that
Quote:
Silencer299 is in charge of putting names on the list. If someone has approved your membership, but your name is on the list, you're still in the FC, it just means Silencer's been lazy.
Wow, I was so sure that I put MaFrog on the list. I even remember all the details of ctrl-c and ctrl-v and clicking "save" and then spilling tea all over myself and screaming in agonizing pain.

I'll go and do it again.

Oh, no, wait, looks like I'm not the one at fault here. There's a difference between the Hyugaa Hinata FC and the NaruHina FC. Goodness, looks like random tea spillage will not be necessary this time.

And shame to SH for accusing me of not doing my job. Oh! Looks like he even lied about accepting MaFrog into this FC too! Now that's truly worthy of a no-no lecture . MaFrog didn't even ask to join this FC.

And also, this quote doesn't exist:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
lol.. I've just posted in the wrong fc... but you guys are talking about the same thing in the other Hinata group as well... whats going on? this is getting weird...
can I join this group too?
Looks like MaFrog will be involuntarily dragged into this FC, kicking and screaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
I have a problem. My problem involves ducks, manikins, cherry-flavored instant noodles, and more than one hobo flying around my room causing havoc.

This problem excuses me from answering your question. It also allows me to scream at the top of my lungs when riding the bus and be indecisive about my every taste in women; be it hair or eyes.

Last edited by silencer299; 08-30-2008 at 01:29 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:04 AM   #253
MaFrog
Chuunin

I have no real idea what you were talking about, but this I know.... your world sounds nasty....

are you sure your not in some weirdo jutso...??

and I prolly don't need to say this.... but really Im completely confused about what Im a member of

Last edited by MaFrog; 08-30-2008 at 04:07 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #254
silencer299
Genin

That's why you put your membership into your own sig. That way you know where you're a member, because it acts as a reminder. Kind of like a red string tied around your finger to remind you about the dentist appointment, or a broken condom to remind you how you became a father when a baby shows up at your doorstep in the hands of your ex-girlfriend.

Here's a list of FC's that I'm sure you're a member of:
Hyuga Hinata FC and NaruHina FC

Now, someone, please tell me what year this is, because I feel very old and outdated.

Shoulders are purple, but clothespins will always be trendy when hung from your ears.

Hinata's best quality or virtue?
I'll have to say chest.
I mean not chest.
I mean only the best.
The best of her rest.

Hinata has the best and probably one of the only realistic references of a passionate crush. It's also very desperate, which only a handful of people can't relate to.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:57 PM   #255
MaFrog
Chuunin

aar so thats why pple advertise what they're a member of... its really for your own benefit...
I don't think your outdated... mayb you just need a hose down and a good scrub, and you'll be able to make sense of your existence.