omg its a pretty pony - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #31
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: omg its a pretty pony

meatspin is not racsit wlol it sjust a joke
ya w/e wat kind of uhumeor is that dthen
mibs stop being special tretemnt
Guys I'm being reasonable. Don't be stupid.
no shut up im not sutipd and ur not a hero ur av makes no snes

Old 09-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #32
Miburo

Oh, it was epically retarded. But I'll admit, I enjoyed it a bit. I liked the part where the one dude was like "NO U, I work outside and shit. Nerd!" while acting all superior like he wasn't scrubbing up the place just as bad as everyone else.

Then the other dude was like "Hey, ur gay, want me to play with this sausage while u masterbate? Cause I'll seriously do it. No, really, I'm not even joking. I've got a IHOP right next to my house, man. It's prefect. Give me your number or something so we can hook up, seriously. Please? PLEASE!?"

There was some entertainment to be had, yo. I smirked a little. =p

Edit: Fuck, wasted all mai thanks. You'll get some later, 48. <3
Old 09-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #33
Gamer
Genin

Gamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay!!! He's GONE!!! =]
Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #34
Miburo

Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraku View Post
why should i care what you think of me. Seriously your as much of a hero as i am a war criminal.
lolwut? Yo. I'm a role-model for like a dozen human puppies, and I mow some old lady's lawn for her because she's disgustingly, crypt-keeperishly old and can't do it herself. THAT'S HEROIC SHIT RIGHT THAR! WUT NAO, HIRAKU!?!

That's fucking right.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #35
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Finally an activity me and Mibs share: Mowing decrepid old women's lawns.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #36
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Also,

lolwut? Yo. I'm a role-model for like a dozen human puppies, and I mow some old lady's lawn for her because she's disgustingly, crypt-keeperishly old and can't do it herself. THAT'S HEROIC SHIT RIGHT THAR! WUT NAO, HIRAKU!?!

That's fucking right.
How much she pay you >.>

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300

Last edited by sasuke_power; 09-01-2008 at 10:53 PM.
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #37
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Being a landscaper, I have experience mowing old ladies' lawns. They never pay V.V.

And I don't mean this to be racist, but every Indian we try to mow lawn for cheats us out of a cut or two.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #38
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Also,

That's fucking right.

hey more power to you if you like mowing old ladys lawns man.
They certainly need that extra attention only a hero like you can give them.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #39
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You know, cars need something to run over every once in a while as well. Playing in traffic might help this along hiraku, im certain your folks wont mind.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 09-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #40
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

heck i certainly had to look out for traffic in baghdad those two years. Sigh i didnt not prey to them how dissapointing.

are you one of miburos hero worshippers as well. Man people like making jokes yet dont like mine.

The Look of Innocence
Old 09-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #41
sasuke_power
The Reaper

Quote:
heck i certainly had to look out for traffic in baghdad those two years. Sigh i didnt not prey to them how dissapointing.

are you one of miburos hero worshippers as well. Man people like making jokes yet dont like mine.
/salutes miburo

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 09-01-2008, 11:11 PM   #42
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_power View Post
How much she pay you >.>
One batch of delicious home made muffins per week, yo. : )

Quote:
Indeed. But, you know, I was expecting you to say something condescendingly douchebaggish about you being in the military at one time like you usually do. I was a bit disappointed. = /

Quote:
Oh, wait, there we go! Nice!

Quote:
Man people like making jokes yet dont like mine.
Try making them humorous...or coherent. It should help. =p
Old 09-01-2008, 11:12 PM   #43
Hiraku
Puppet Master

ahh good on you all i dont want to annoy any one but the hatred of me being here is so obvious.

I get it Miburo has never liked me from the beginning i got here and it does not matter.

Salutes FTP army

The Look of Innocence
Old 09-01-2008, 11:22 PM   #44
Miburo

I don't hate you, dude. I just don't think you're terribly bright, and you say some douchebaggish things sometimes. That's all, man. : )

Also, fuck yeah FTP!
Old 09-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #45
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

missing ponies...