dragonballgt - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
gokujr
Missing-Nin

gokujr is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile dragonballgt

coolest anime of all
gokujr is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: dragonballgt

REALLY????? It was an ok series, it was actually borderline faliure. I prefer DB and DBZ over DBGT. When Goku had to use his SSJ4 powers to fight every single person after obtaining it during the Baby saga it lost its value really quick and the way that Vegeta reached SSJ4 completely skipping SSJ3 altogether just seemed kinda cheap. The Super Anodroid 17 saga would probably be the best saga in GT but other then that it wasn't that great.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
gokujr
Missing-Nin

goku is my most favorite charater,too bad they canceled dragonballaf
Old 09-01-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
gokujr
Missing-Nin

i hope you are still there
Old 09-01-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Dragonball AF?? that's a fake series rumored to come after GT. Supposedly its based 100 in the future and Goku went evil after reaching SSJ5 and Vegeta is the new hero. Everyone gets resurrected as well, Krillin, Piccolo, Bulma, Chichi, Master Roshi, Gohan, etc.... I'm glad they ended it with GT.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 09-01-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
gokujr
Missing-Nin

when you get this message iwant you to know that dragonballaf could be a real series
Old 09-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

I'm going to make several points as to why this series would never exist and why it shouldn't:
1. The original creator of the Dragonball series, Akira Toriyama, officially announced that there will be no more Dragonball after GT. So don't hold your breath for a series release.
2. Dragonball AF is MADE UP! There are some die hard fanboys that are making a comic book/manga called Dragonball AF.
3. No one would want to watch it, not even the Japanese people because its not a Akira Toriyama original work. This is the same reason why GT failed and only lasted 65 episodes. If you look back Dragonball was successful and had 153 and Dragonball Z had 291. The pattern here is that both series came straight out of the mind of Toriyama thus being successful. GT just didn't have that spark and just died out.

The idea of Goku going SSJ5 sounds really absurd. I know that there was a reference made in Dragonball GT when Bulma was using the Blutz Wave to enhance Vegata's strength so that he could accend to SSJ4 level and possibly higher to SSJ5 but given Vegeta's stamina it wouldn't have been possible. Goku could have over time reached that level but there was no need. As the story reached the Omega Shenron saga it was just rediculous and this is becase GT wasn't Toriyama's original work. None of the events ever took place in the original manga which is why it died quickly after 65 episodes. Gokuin AF would just be too powerful and simply just cheesy and clichéd.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the idea nor the series. I'm am big time DBZ fan and its my personal all time favorite anime because it is what is what opened the door to me start watching other anime and simply turned me into a fan of all anime. But some anime just need to end while in their prime and going any further would just destroy the series. Maybe if Toriyama was up for it he might create a side story based on the life and adventures of Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. which would be more realistic then Dragonball AF but sadly it ends with GT.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 09-02-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:57 AM   #8
gokujr
Missing-Nin

Smile Re: dragonballgt

i am a all-time fan as well but i never did see all of dragonball that much but mostly i watched dragonballz
Old 09-02-2008, 07:10 AM   #9
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

GT sucked balls
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:13 AM   #10
gokujr
Missing-Nin

Angry Re: dragonballgt

your face sucks balls satoku
Old 09-02-2008, 01:13 PM   #11
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

it's useless to post here guys, he's just some fanboy who won't accept any opinion different to his.

Kakashi87 don't waste your time with a kid like gokujr, you are too good to discuss with that guy :P

Anyway i will just post once here unless someone else but gokujr replies.

I'm a fan of DBZ, but i agree with Kakashi87 and most of people who like DB series, DBGT wasn't good.

Also, AF is just FAN ART, nothing but that.
Joaquin8911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:36 PM   #12
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

DBZ was great ... GT messed it up a bit ...

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:46 PM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

NO.

DBZ is da cooleset aver.

GT is a failure, Toriyama wont recognize it

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #14
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokujr View Post
I fail
fixed it for you

Last edited by Satoku; 09-02-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:52 PM   #15
gokujr
Missing-Nin

Angry Re: dragonballgt

first of all i know more about dbz than you ever would in your live time,second dragonballgt would be a great series