everyonceandawhile XD - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:22 AM   #31
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: everyonceandawhile XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaX3 View Post
Wow finally someone that is on topic, and you all you kids need to be a bit more mature, Im making fucking posts be greatfull im even posting on this shitty forum.
Your idiocracy amuses me. Please know that you have no purpose on this forum, nay-- You have no purpose in your entire sad and pitiful god-forsaken 26 years living in your mom's attic as she attempts to have sex with the man from across the street.
Please do the entire forum a favor and get the fuck out. I put in that "fuck" just for you, since you admire that word so much-- Yes, I am implying that you don't fuck at all.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2008, 02:21 AM   #32
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Your idiocracy amuses me. Please know that you have no purpose on this forum, nay-- You have no purpose in your entire sad and pitiful god-forsaken 26 years living in your mom's attic as she attempts to have sex with the man from across the street.
Please do the entire forum a favor and get the fuck out. I put in that "fuck" just for you, since you admire that word so much-- Yes, I am implying that you don't fuck at all.
/rawr said the pussy cat.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:01 PM   #33
HaX3
Academy Student

HaX3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually when I first joined I thought you all were cool peeps, fyi I dont live with my mother Uchiha1412Toshi and there was no need to say what you did, nor to Shadow whats his name, I got angry when I said what I said, no shit, so yeah Im sorry but okay ill leave if thats your attitude.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #34
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Leaving the forum because a person suggested it will only make you look weak...well, weaker than you are now.

But yeah, as for the topic...it was pretty dull.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:33 PM   #35
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
Leaving the forum because a person suggested it will only make you look weak...well, weaker than you are now.
Oh like that would matter once she actually left.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #36
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I actually feel bad for the residents of Georgia. Seems as though things are settling down now, though.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #37
Miburo

It would matter in his/her HEART!

I mean, if you puss out on an animu forum, I can't even imagine how much of a girly wuss someone would be when it came to shit that actually mattered. And if you get owned like a dumb shit online, the person owning you would probably outwit you offline as well. It may not necessarily matter since no one knows who you actually are, but you know. And at the end of the day you're still a dumb shit or a pansy.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #38
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaX3 View Post
Actually when I first joined I thought you all were cool peeps, fyi I dont live with my mother Uchiha1412Toshi and there was no need to say what you did, nor to Shadow whats his name, I got angry when I said what I said, no shit, so yeah Im sorry but okay ill leave if thats your attitude.
The only reason I said what I said was because you started telling people to 'stfu" and to "stop being mellow cunts" and then some-- It was pretty immature and annoying and the only reason I said what I said is because from only this one thread I have decided that I don't really like you all that much.
So yea--
And FYI, we are not "cool peeps"... We're fucking badass.

Old 09-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #39
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

This is the first time I've seen Toshi grill someone. Even though it wasn't that bad.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #40
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Lately I've been in a "must kill all noobs" mode.

Old 09-06-2008, 07:42 PM   #41
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

With people like him/her in the world. Who can blame you?
Wait...what was that?
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote