417 Prediction - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-12-2008, 02:17 AM   #1
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
417 Prediction

Predict away............

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2008, 02:30 AM   #2
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Re: 417 Prediction

Just some hawk talk.
They leave and either Raikage attacks them or the chapter ends.
IMO, Raikage will get pwnd by Madara.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:51 AM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Madara seemed puzzled by Sasuke's response. Since I'm sure that Madara has plans for Sasuke anything he says or does he keeps a close eye on to make sure that his plan is going accordingly. Madara has a good almost accurate guess on what Sasuke's next moves are so when Sasuke mentioned that he was going to destroy Konoha he seemed intriuged as in he is already insinuating that Sasuke is more than likely bluffing and has a higher plan that might not even involve Konoha at all. For Sasuke to make a claim as such is rather reckless on his part becasue how is he going to "destroy" Konoha when he was thrown about like a rag doll by OctoOx and didn't beat him until he went all emo and ignited his Amateratsu, a one hit KO. Something just doesn't add up here and its bugging me a bit becasue up until now I thought I knew what his motives were but now he just threw a monkey wrench into my hypothesis.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:13 AM   #4
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Lol konoha will pwn them.Kakashi,shikamaru,tsunade,yamamoto and naruto = G_G . Not to mention gai either LOL . How can he?Its retarded that he thinks he can kill all of them.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:17 AM   #5
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Madara seemed puzzled by Sasuke's response. Since I'm sure that Madara has plans for Sasuke anything he says or does he keeps a close eye on to make sure that his plan is going accordingly. Madara has a good almost accurate guess on what Sasuke's next moves are so when Sasuke mentioned that he was going to destroy Konoha he seemed intriuged as in he is already insinuating that Sasuke is more than likely bluffing and has a higher plan that might not even involve Konoha at all. For Sasuke to make a claim as such is rather reckless on his part becasue how is he going to "destroy" Konoha when he was thrown about like a rag doll by OctoOx and didn't beat him until he went all emo and ignited his Amateratsu, a one hit KO. Something just doesn't add up here and its bugging me a bit becasue up until now I thought I knew what his motives were but now he just threw a monkey wrench into my hypothesis.

It's as you stated, he's most definately bullshitting. I mean what the fuck was it that got his amaterasu going to begin with? It was his memories of his old friends, and his new ones. If he truly meant to destroy all of Konoha, that would mean he'd have to destroy Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura as well. And I pretty much doubt that he'd have the ability to do so.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:42 AM   #6
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
Lol konoha will pwn them.Kakashi,shikamaru,tsunade,yamamoto and naruto = G_G . Not to mention gai either LOL . How can he?Its retarded that he thinks he can kill all of them.
I THINK it's called Amaterasu.

It would be GREAT if Sasuke ''returned'' to Konoha and joined Kakashi and Sakura just to get close enough to the elders to kill them.

Last edited by DGLG; 09-12-2008 at 03:43 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:32 AM   #7
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
I THINK it's called Amaterasu.

It would be GREAT if Sasuke ''returned'' to Konoha and joined Kakashi and Sakura just to get close enough to the elders to kill them.
lol...Konoha wont accept him that easy...he is the TRAITOR after all...

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:15 AM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

The worst case scenario.

Sasuke come to destroy Konoha.

Raikage come to find info on Sasuke.

Sasuke attack when the Hokage and Raikage have a meeting.

Team Hawk vs Hokage and Raikage

Team Hawk got pwned and owned.

Then Pain arrives

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:09 AM   #9
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
lol...Konoha wont accept him that easy...he is the TRAITOR after all...
Wasn't it the 5th hokage and elders who send Naruto on missions to return Sasuke?

Old 09-12-2008, 07:11 AM   #10
shopnshave
Genin

shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough

God konoha would be scrwed if they went to battle with sasuke, then the riakage, and then pein/madara...

I would love to see it
shopnshave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:42 AM   #11
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
Wasn't it the 5th hokage and elders who send Naruto on missions to return Sasuke?
No it was actually just Tsunade who sent them on that mission, and it was more to make sure Naruto didn't foolishly go after Sasuke on his own. The elders, like Danzou, wanted to kill Sasuke (1st Sasuke arc after time skip).

Next chapter I hope to see what Raikage is going to do, also want to see some more of Naruto's training (hopefully with more of a mastery of nature chakra)

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:59 AM   #12
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Kakashi is still a lot smarter then sasuke,so dont think sasuke is going to walk in and beam every1 down.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #13
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

think someone mentioned it above, about the raikage and tsunade meeting and discussing akatsuki. Imagine if sasuke attacked then hed be fighting 2 kages. But the Raikage is definitely going after his brother first. And maybe we'll see some more on the gutsy ninja.
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:29 AM   #14
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

Isn't Sasuke planning on stabbing Madara in the back. Lead him into a trap so to speak, Madara could end up with enemies in front and enemies behind.
that would be my guess.

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-12-2008 at 09:31 AM.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:02 AM   #15
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

Sasuke doesn't have the level of a Kage, fighting 2 kages would be sucide, let's face it, 8-tails was powerful but he was dumb, he was dashing like crazy all the time.

Don't say "Amateratsu" because Tsunade knows about Amateratsu and she wouldn't be stupid enough to get burned, i don't think Sasuke is match for any experienced ninja like a Kage.

About Sasuke tricking Madara.... Do you think a 90+ years guy is dumb enough to get tricked by a kid? If Sasuke is lying i guess Madara already noticed so.

Last edited by Joaquin8911; 09-12-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Joaquin8911 is offline   Reply With Quote