kakashi an asshole? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

View Poll Results: kakashi and asshole?
no becuase sasuke is a Lighting element 19 33.33%
yes becuase naruto has been only tuaght by Jiriyai 7 12.28%
it's fair 31 54.39%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
sactownsnaruto
Academy Student

sactownsnaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
kakashi an asshole?

do you think kakashi is a asshole since he taught sasuke chidori and never taught naruto any jutsu??
by far sasuke has been tuaght more jutsu than naruto..
THIS IS JUST ABOUT SOMEONES OPINION GUYS PLEASE DON'T GET ALL MAD OR ANYTHING ..PLUS I HAVE READ THE MAGNAS....
KAKASHI KNEW THE RASENGAN WHEN HE TAUGHT SASUKE CHIDORI.......ALSO KAKASHI ALSO JUST HANDED OVER NARUTO TO JIRIYAI..!!!

Last edited by sactownsnaruto; 09-12-2008 at 08:17 PM.
sactownsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Are you up with this series? Who's been training Naruto lately?

I realize you are young, so I will just tell you, there is a thread about this.
There are varying reason why Kakashi taught Sasuke chidori. eg. his training methods, being the same elemental type as Sasuke, and Sasuke needing something to protect himself, due to the fact that Orochimaru had appeared on the scene and wanted Sasuke.

What Naruto needed to learn at that point was chakkra control, as it was, he met with Jiraiya, which was the best thing that could have happened to him.

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-11-2008 at 09:09 PM.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
Sasuke is awsome
Jounin

Sasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the rough

Also Sasuke had the sharingan so thats another reson why Kakashi trained Sasuke. Also Sasuke is somewhat like Kakashi
Proud Owner of Tsunade FC
Proud Owner of Orchimaru FC
Proud Owner of The Three Legendary Sannin FC
Proud Member of the Konoha Orange Flash FC
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...sasuke-san.gif
Want free stuff? Such as a Xbox 360 or PS3. If so. Then click on the link below, sign up, and earn up enough points and get want you want. If you don't believe me check out the Testimonals.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=88409

May he rest in peace
Sasuke is awsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #4
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Kakashi can't do wind element jutsu...

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:52 PM   #5
jasminegreen
Genin

jasminegreen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sactownsnaruto View Post
do you think kakashi is a asshole since he taught sasuke chidori and never taught naruto any jutsu??
by far sasuke has been tuaght more jutsu than naruto..
Yeah, I made a thread about this a long time ago. Him teaching Sasuke Chidori is one thing, but he expects Naruto to never learn anything. I think Kakashi is a hypocrite. He can teach his student an assassination technique, but Jiraiya can't teach his student to help protect him from an evil organization? So, Kakashi is an asshole because he's a hypocrite, he's judgemental, thinks he knows everything and thinks he's always right. I can't wait to see how the as*hole handles seeing his favorite student again, and that he wants to destroy Konoha.

Last edited by jasminegreen; 09-12-2008 at 08:13 PM.
jasminegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:45 AM   #6
Brotherhood
Academy Student

Brotherhood is an unknown quantity at this point

No. He isn't.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:51 AM   #7
Kurumu
Academy Student

Kurumu is an unknown quantity at this point

You should read the manga before reaching a conclusion but if you really wannna know I'll tell you.
Later on in the Shippuuden series Kakashi tells Naruto to train to create a jutsu that he will call his own.A more powerful Rasengan,so unlike Sasuke who has learned Kakashi's jutsu,Naruto will have his own.So I think that's fair enough.

Don't click the spoilers if you do not wish to learn what's going to happen next.I know in the anime they're around that point but anyway.

Last edited by Kurumu; 09-12-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Kurumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #8
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough

You should really read the manga sometime...

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #9
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminegreen View Post
So, Kakashi is an asshole because he's a hypocrite, he's judgemental, thinks he knows everything and thinks he's always right.
Wait, you mean he's DOESN'T know everything and ISN'T always right?

News to me.

When have you seen Kakashi make a mistake? When have you seen him not know what to do?

Read the manga, Kakashi respects Naruto. There's something to be said about NOT teaching him. If you were a teacher and you were working with two students, one who you didnt think needed help, and one who you did think needed help, who would you spend more time on?

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC

Last edited by Shad0w_Hunter; 09-12-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:25 PM   #10
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Wait, you mean he's DOESN'T know everything and ISN'T always right?

News to me.

When have you seen Kakashi make a mistake? When have you seen him not know what to do?
Read the manga, [COLOR="Sienna"]Kakashi respects Naruto. There's something to be said about NOT teaching him. If you were a teacher and you were working with two students, one who you didnt think needed help, and one who you did think needed help, who would you spend more time on?
COLOR="Red"]Mistakes: Favoring one student, and not giving a crap about the others. He's irresponsible too. Like, during the Wave Arc, when he finds out that the mission is actually an A-rank, he goes through with the mission instead of taking his students back. If Haku wasn't so sweet, Kakashi would have lost two of his students, because before Naruto used the 9-tailed fox, Haku could've killed him and Sasuke. Ok, he wanted to help Sasuke against Orochimaru. Jiraiya shows up to help Naruto with the Akatsuki, he teaches Naruto Rasengan and Kakashi criticizes him for doing so. He seems to go out of his way to make sure Naruto doesn't get better than Sasuke. What other excuse could he have for not wanting Naruto to learn Rasengan, even if it's for use against Akatsuki?
Old 09-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #11
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
COLOR="Red"]Mistakes: Favoring one student, and not giving a crap about the others. He's irresponsible too. Like, during the Wave Arc, when he finds out that the mission is actually an A-rank, he goes through with the mission instead of taking his students back. If Haku wasn't so sweet, Kakashi would have lost two of his students, because before Naruto used the 9-tailed fox, Haku could've killed him and Sasuke. [/COLOR] Ok, he wanted to help Sasuke against Orochimaru. Jiraiya shows up to help Naruto with the Akatsuki, he teaches Naruto Rasengan and Kakashi criticizes him for doing so. He seems to go out of his way to make sure Naruto doesn't get better than Sasuke. What other excuse could he have for not wanting Naruto to learn Rasengan, even if it's for use against Akatsuki?
How can you prove he didnt give a crap about the others? There's something to be said about a teacher who says "I can't teach you properly, so here's someone who can" and hell, who DOES care about sakura? Caring about someone enough to let them go definitely proves something.

If your teacher held you back a year because THEY wanted to be the one to teach you, you'd get pretty pissed, yes?

Okay, maybe he had one mistake, caring about Sakura too much. Yes, caring about her at all is too much.

I don't think it was a mistake to continue the wave mission. Look what everyone got out of it. Did anyone, who matters die? no. It gave team 7 a chance to see what life as a real ninja was like. They gave konoha ninja a good reputation in the land of waves, liberated the people from a power hungry asshole, earned a potential ally, opened up trade routes to konoha, his team got stronger, AND they helped make a bridge. Come on. did anything BAD come out of that mission? no. did anything GOOD come out of that mission? only everything. To top it all off, kakashi even got to copy a new jutsu.

The tradeoff of a harder mission to the benefits of konoha definitely are leaning towards the benefitting konoha. More trade, more expirienced ninja, etc. can't go wrong.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #12
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
How can you prove he didnt give a crap about the others? There's something to be said about a teacher who says "I can't teach you properly, so here's someone who can" and hell, who DOES care about sakura? Caring about someone enough to let them go definitely proves something.
If your teacher held you back a year because THEY wanted to be the one to teach you, you'd get pretty pissed, yes?

Okay, maybe he had one mistake, caring about Sakura too much. Yes, caring about her at all is too much.

I don't think it was a mistake to continue the wave mission. Look what everyone got out of it. Did anyone, who matters die? no. It gave team 7 a chance to see what life as a real ninja was like. They gave konoha ninja a good reputation in the land of waves, liberated the people from a power hungry asshole, earned a potential ally, opened up trade routes to konoha, his team got stronger, AND they helped make a bridge. Come on. did anything BAD come out of that mission? no. did anything GOOD come out of that mission? only everything. To top it all off, kakashi even got to copy a new jutsu.

The tradeoff of a harder mission to the benefits of konoha definitely are leaning towards the benefitting konoha. More trade, more expirienced ninja, etc. can't go wrong.
What I said in the previous post, with the Rasengan situation.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:55 PM   #13
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
What I said in the previous post, with the Rasengan situation.
Just because he criticized jiraiya doesn't mean there are favorites...he was worried about Naruto, simple as that.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #14
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
Just because he criticized jiraiya doesn't mean there are favorites...he was worried about Naruto, simple as that.
Aperantle there are if he thinks Sasuke is good enough to learn Chidori but doesn't think Naruto can handle Rasengan.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #15
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Sasuke had an extensive ninjutsu background before the training already, and Naruto was still inexpirienced.

Can you blame him?

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC