kakashi an asshole? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

View Poll Results: kakashi and asshole?
no becuase sasuke is a Lighting element 19 33.33%
yes becuase naruto has been only tuaght by Jiriyai 7 12.28%
it's fair 31 54.39%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #16
jasminegreen
Genin

jasminegreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Sasuke had an extensive ninjutsu background before the training already, and Naruto was still inexpirienced.

Can you blame him?

Yes, it wasn't his place to criticize Jiraiya or say anything about Naruto's training. Kakashi had his chance with Naruto and acted like an ass. He called Naruto stupid, didn't train him and let Sasuke talk down on Naruto all the time. He clearly didn't care, Jiraiya does care and he knows what Naruto has to go through, Kakashi doesn't understand Naruto or anything that Naruto goes through, and he never made a move to understand Naruto. Well, Naruto was Jiraiya's student, not Kakashi's. Kakashi only wanted Sasuke, well, he got his precious Sasuke, so he should just shut up and let Jiraiya handle Naruto the way he wanted.

Last edited by jasminegreen; 09-12-2008 at 06:47 PM.
jasminegreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #17
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminegreen View Post
[/COLOR]

Yes, it wasn't his place to criticize Jiraiya or say anything about Naruto's training. Kakashi had his chance with Naruto and acted like an ass. He called Naruto stupid, didn't train him and let Sasuke talk down on Naruto all the time. He clearly didn't care, Jiraiya does care and he knows what Naruto has to go through, Kakashi doesn't understand Naruto or anything that Naruto goes through, and he never made a move to understand Naruto. Well, Naruto was Jiraiya's student, not Kakashi's. Kakashi only wanted Sasuke, well, he got his precious Sasuke, so he should just shut up and let Jiraiya handle Naruto the way he wanted.
No, he wasn't. He's kakashi's student before anyone else's. Is Naruto listed as a student of Jiraiya's? i don't think so. Kakashi taught Naruto the basics, which is what he needed.

The reason kakashi took sasuke to train is because he saw himself in sasuke. that's it. no favoritism. They had similar abilities and characteristics. Sasuke needed to be trained by himself.

Jiraiya is a seal master. Guess what Naruto has on him. A SEAL! wow. Kakashi wasn't as suited to train Naruto as Jiraiya was, as Jiraiya and Naruto are similar fighters who use strenght and wit to overpower their opponents. Kakashi and sasuke are calculated fighters who use their speed and high leveled ninjutsu or genjutsu to take out foes.

As an example, would you want to be taught english by a math teacher and science by a lunch lady?

Let me answer for you. No, you wouldn't.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #18
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I don't see why just because Kakashi taught Sasuke a jutsu, that he has to teach Naruto a jutsu as well. =/

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #19
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
No, he wasn't. He's kakashi's student before anyone else's. Is Naruto listed as a student of Jiraiya's? i don't think so. Kakashi taught Naruto the basics, which is what he needed.

The reason kakashi took sasuke to train is because he saw himself in sasuke. that's it. no favoritism. They had similar abilities and characteristics. Sasuke needed to be trained by himself.

Jiraiya is a seal master. Guess what Naruto has on him. A SEAL! wow. Kakashi wasn't as suited to train Naruto as Jiraiya was, as Jiraiya and Naruto are similar fighters who use strenght and wit to overpower their opponents. Kakashi and sasuke are calculated fighters who use their speed and high leveled ninjutsu or genjutsu to take out foes.

As an example, would you want to be taught english by a math teacher and science by a lunch lady?

Let me answer for you. No, you wouldn't.
Well, Kakashi never took Naruto on as a student. Jiraiya did, therefore Naruto is Jiraiya's student. Kakashi just babysitted him. Kakashi didn't even teach the basics. When they were doing the tree climbing, Kakashi gave them a demonstration, but Sakura was the one that explained the principles. He saw Naruto was having trouble with the tree climbing, but Kakashi didn't try to help him, he just watched. Naruto had to ask Sakura.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:09 PM   #20
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
I don't see why just because Kakashi taught Sasuke a jutsu, that he has to teach Naruto a jutsu as well. =/
Logic ftw.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:19 PM   #21
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
Because, he's a teacher is his job to train all of his students, not just the one that's 'like him.' If there is a Math teacher teaching an assignment, and five other students were having trouble, would he only help one of the students? No. That's because they are assigned to teach a class. If you only want to teach pupils that are like you, you don't need to go into teaching, unless you become a private tutor.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #22
HarukoChan
Forget me not

HarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud of

I don't believe he is an asshole. He just favorite Sasuke more at that time.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:07 PM   #23
tim86
Academy Student

tim86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
He saw Naruto was having trouble with the tree climbing, but Kakashi didn't try to help him, he just watched. Naruto had to ask Sakura.
sasuke had problems with it too and kakashi didnt help him. and its just what jiraya did with the rasengan. he shows naruto what to do and then he let him try on his own. if you train someone telling him every step. than he will do this. if you tell him, what he should do, but dont how. he will surprise you with the way how plus he will lern how to learn on his own.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."(Gen. Patton)
tim86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #24
sactownsnaruto
Academy Student

sactownsnaruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yeah, i made a thread about this a long time ago. Him teaching sasuke chidori is one thing, but he expects naruto to never learn anything. I think kakashi is a hypocrite. He can teach his student an assassination technique, but jiraiya can't teach his student to help protect him from an evil organization? So, kakashi is an asshole because he's a hypocrite, he's judgemental, thinks he knows everything and thinks he's always right. I can't wait to see how the as*hole handles seeing his favorite student again, and that he wants to destroy konoha.
dude thanks for agreeing with me thats how i feel
Old 09-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #25
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sactownsnaruto View Post
dude thanks for agreeing with me thats how i feel
Whenever I get a chance, I always debate on topics like this. I started a topic on this at leafninja.com. Kakashi is a cool character, and everything, but he's a crappy teacher and has a bad judge of character. So, he is, indeed, an asshole. He's stuck up and arrogant.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:10 AM   #26
ironking
Genin

ironking is on a distinguished road

i think kakashi taught sasuke chidori because he was weak and he didn't have any jutsu to fight against gaara and he wasn't fully recovered
ironking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:46 PM   #27
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Because, he's a teacher is his job to train all of his students, not just the one that's 'like him.' If there is a Math teacher teaching an assignment, and five other students were having trouble, would he only help one of the students? No. That's because they are assigned to teach a class. If you only want to teach pupils that are like you, you don't need to go into teaching, unless you become a private tutor.
Yea, but a math teacher is only teaching one thing: Math.

Kakashi is teaching much more than ONLY ninjutsu-- or ONLY the basics. If a tutor is to teach a group of students and one student has amazing potential with math but one has potential with grammar and comprehension-- Do you teach advanced math skills to the child with good grammar skills? Fuck no.
Naruto fails when it comes to Kakashi's ninjutsu. He had to go learn jutsu from someone else. Just face facts and deal with it.
It's not like all this bickering is going to make Kakashi any less of what you might think is an "asshole". =/

/edit; besides that, I think Jiraiya > Kakashi
Maybe I should say that Jiraiya is an asshole for not teaching Sasuke lawl

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:08 AM   #28
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
Yea, but a math teacher is only teaching one thing: Math.

Kakashi is teaching much more than ONLY ninjutsu-- or ONLY the basics. If a tutor is to teach a group of students and one student has amazing potential with math but one has potential with grammar and comprehension-- Do you teach advanced math skills to the child with good grammar skills? Fuck no.
Naruto fails when it comes to Kakashi's ninjutsu. He had to go learn jutsu from someone else. Just face facts and deal with it.
It's not like all this bickering is going to make Kakashi any less of what you might think is an "asshole"

/edit; besides that, I think Jiraiya > Kakashi
Maybe I should say that Jiraiya is an asshole for not teaching Sasuke lawl
Jiraiya didn't train Sasuke since Sasuke already had a teacher worshipping at his feet, two teachers if you want to count Orochimaru too. And Kakashi knew over 1000 jutsu, i'm sure he may have had something Naruto could handle out of 1000 moves.

Last edited by jasminegreen; 09-15-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:40 AM   #29
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Jiraiya didn't train Sasuke since Sasuke already had a teacher worshipping at his feet, two teachers if you want to count Orochimaru too. And Kakashi knew over 1000 jutsu, i'm sure he may have had something Naruto could handle out of 1000 moves.
lol if you count orochimaru than you actually just destroyed your arguement. because now you have to count kakashi and yamato. both but mainly kakashi is teaching naruto how to do his own jutsu. i would also like to point out your arguement would have more weight if you mentioned sakura because she to me should be trying to catch up to the other two.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:17 AM   #30
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
lol if you count orochimaru than you actually just destroyed your arguement. because now you have to count kakashi and yamato. both but mainly kakashi is teaching naruto how to do his own jutsu. i would also like to point out your arguement would have more weight if you mentioned sakura because she to me should be trying to catch up to the other two.
I don't blame Kakashi for not training Sakura. In part 1, Sakura never had a drive to improve or get stronger, like Kakashi, she was too preoccupied with chasing after and tryiing to impress Sasuke. We never see her do anything, like train, in part 1. Naruto had a drive to improve and get better, but Kakashi never egknowlaged Naruto, all he did was drool over and brag on Sasuke.