THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-15-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
gauravkorde
Academy Student

gauravkorde is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !!

Well I dont know if anyone have already thought on these lines. The following theory is based on couple of discussions i had with my friend. It sounded really interesting to us...

Part 1:
Well we all know one of the Rin'negan's powers; that is to control other body. I was just wondering on it... Lets go back to the incident when Nagato saved Yahiko from the Chunin. Later when Jiraiya confronted him here is their conversation...

Chapter 373 Page 07

Jiraiya: "Whats wrong you can tell me. Is it about what happened earlier?"
Nagato: "When I saw Yahiko get hurt, I got mad..real real mad at that guy... But then I Blacked out... or went out of my mind...When I came back to senses, that guy was grounded."

So could it be that when that Chunin attacked Yahiko, Nagato killed that guy.. but was he contolled by someone!! someone as in the Real Rin'negan User...!!
It could very well be Yahiko is the real Rin'negan guy and he himself used Nagato to kill that Chunin.

Part 2:

Now assuming above theory is true, we came up with another interesting theory...
Its very tempting to see the similarities in the hair style of Yahiko, Minato and Naruto. And am pretty sure its not just a coincidence or that Kishi has run out of faces etc...! This could mean that Minato and Yahiko are related...probably brothers (I havent checked the times in which they lived..someone confirm later)
Which leads us to the fact that Minato is from the Rin'negan family!!! Now even in Sharingan not all uchihas had it.. It was difficult to awaken the Sharingan.. So rin'negan being even more powerful, it would be even more difficult to awaken it. Hence Minato, even being a genius couldnt (mistake rectified) awaken it...and sometime later Naruto in some fight out of pure hatred or the will to protect his friends could awaken the Rin'negan..

Knowing Kishi loves his eye techniques, its just too difficult not to think of the main character possessing the most powerful eye technique!!

Well some of you might not like this theory but still its a vague thought that I came across..Kindly me know of any flaws in this theory

Last edited by gauravkorde; 09-16-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: mistake
gauravkorde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
gauravkorde
Academy Student

Re: THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !!

Kindly let me know of any flaws in this theory
Old 09-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point

It could be right, and all the chars from this manga got strange eyes. I mean all of them ,like the eye represents them.
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #4
gauravkorde
Academy Student

well I dont know which forums to put in this theories... If its in a wrong place moderators please let me know. I will post it again.

Last edited by gauravkorde; 09-15-2008 at 05:41 PM. Reason: error
Old 09-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #5
gauravkorde
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravu View Post
It could be right, and all the chars from this manga got strange eyes. I mean all of them ,like the eye represents them.
well I like the 2nd part of this theory..... Someday in some future chapter during a fight there will be a manga page divided into two panels....Right one showing Naruto with his eyes closed and Left one Showing the Rin'negan.. The first time when he awakens it..

But its too vague...can someone confirmed from the databook information whether Yahiko and Minato were of same age at that time!!
Old 09-15-2008, 06:03 PM   #6
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Well, there's a flaw with part one as it's already stated in the new data book that a portion of the Rin'negan hasn't been shown as of yet. Yahiko being the true Rin'negan user wouldn't make sense at all since his eyes look completely normal. The problem with part two is there's only one person born pretty much a lifetime with the Rin'negan, so there can't be a Rin'negan family; Minato and Naruto would have the Rin'negan already, but they don't. Those are my opinions on the subject.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 09-15-2008 at 06:05 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:19 PM   #7
gauravkorde
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Well, there's a flaw with part one as it's already stated in the new data book that a portion of the Rin'negan hasn't been shown as of yet. Yahiko being the true Rin'negan user wouldn't make sense at all since his eyes look completely normal. The problem with part two is there's only one person born pretty much a lifetime with the Rin'negan, so there can't be a Rin'negan family; Minato and Naruto would have the Rin'negan already, but they don't. Those are my opinions on the subject.

Yes Yahiko has normal eyes....!! But thats were the suspense is...!! Have you ever wondered How exactly did Nagato kill that Chunin !! he says even he doesnt know....he was blacked out and lost his mind...when he came back to senses the man was killed!! Surely Rin'negan wont make you lose control over your mind that you wont remember things!!
Kishi is known for giving such small small hints!!

About the 2nd part even i think its too vague and frankly i dont think it will turn out to be true... I just wrote it coz of one thing....the very last line in that explanation... Its too tempting to see kishi give the most powerful eye technique to his main character....

yes there is no such rin'negan family...but there should be some carriers!! not anyone can get it!!
What i am saying is that Yahiko and Minato being brothers are from the Creators' bloodline!! And its like one in thousands can awaken the Rin'negan and it could be Naruto is one of them alongwith Yahiko...!!
3 of them look very similar..!!
Old 09-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #8
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Pain already has Yahiko's body (unless he has a twin brother which I highly doubt), so Yahiko can't have two original bodies (plus he's dead), therefore, Yahiko's not the puppeteer. Also, why (out of all people) does Minato have to be related to the Rin'negan? Imo, Nagato's the real Rin'negan user, and he's somewhere else controlling the Six Paths of Pain.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 09-15-2008 at 06:27 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:28 PM   #9
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Yahiko and Naruto arent related and neither is minato. If you look at a pic of yahiko when he was young he looks nothing like them. Actually when Yahiko was young he actually looked more like Juugo. Also yes kishi does have a habit of drawing his characters with similarities and it wont be the first. Hell the female Pein looks like two people Kushina somewhat more like Rin but that doesnt make it them. Plus Pein is hotter and badass.

plus Nagato has the rinnegan.

Last edited by Mystik; 09-15-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:56 PM   #10
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I like this idea a lot actually, I really think that it could be true about yahiko being the real user, for one thing when nagato blanked out it would make sense to why he did and what not, and for every one saying he has normal eyes, is it possible that you can turn rinnegan on and off, if so could he just turn it off like sharingan? Also when jman looks at his eyes and what not, is it possible it could had been a illusion set up by yahiko, maybe nagato was still under his control and he can change what his eyes look like or something, i know its a long shot but sharingan uses illusions and if rinnegan is as powerful as we are being led to believe why wouldnt he be able to do stuff like that?
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #11
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Yahiko can't be the real user. He is the main Pein and all of the Pein's body are dead. So that means Yahiko is dead. Plus he didnt have the rinnegan only nagato did. Plus everytime Nagato was shown his eyes were never normal. Like the Byakugan Neji and Hinata don't turn their eyes off and on. That has only been shown with the sharingan and the rinnegan is probably more like Byakugan and its his normal eye. If it was yahiko then he couldnt be the main Pein cause that would mean he isnt dead.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #12
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Byakugan only works when the veins are popping out of their skin around their eyes so therefore the eyes do turn on and off like sharingan, and you have said in every post that we are all wrong but your not giving us anything to say it is definetley not yahiko, we are all just throwing ideas out because we dont know much about rinnegan and we dont know what happened to the the three after jman left them, so everything your saying is just as good of a guess as ours at this point, for all we know nagato could had been controlled by yahiko since jman trained them just so yahiko did not have to show his true self or something, we havent seen anywhere near the full story of pein yet.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #13
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

The only part of the theory I liked was the part when Naruto gets the rinnengan. But that along with the rest of the theory just doesnt sound plausible.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #14
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
Byakugan only works when the veins are popping out of their skin around their eyes so therefore the eyes do turn on and off like sharingan, and you have said in every post that we are all wrong but your not giving us anything to say it is definetley not yahiko, we are all just throwing ideas out because we dont know much about rinnegan and we dont know what happened to the the three after jman left them, so everything your saying is just as good of a guess as ours at this point, for all we know nagato could had been controlled by yahiko since jman trained them just so yahiko did not have to show his true self or something, we havent seen anywhere near the full story of pein yet.
I meant by not turning off and on meaning their eyes stay the same color the same as the rinnegan. How could i not be giving examples. How much more do i have to explain that yahiko is dead. Thats a pretty good example to me. Plus Pein said Yahiko is dead. Another example. Also when all the Peins were shown there previous bodies before they died were shown which was also yahiko and the main Pein. I also said Nagato had the rinnegan eyes not yahiko so i dont know how much more examples of that i can give.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #15
krurk
ANBU

Well maybe pein said yahiko is dead meaning his soul doesnt exist anymore, pein is pein, like what he said can be taken as symbolism meaning that yahiko is dead and i am now pein, im not saying im right, you probably are, but its a theory, we have no idea how the rinnegan eyes work and what could had happened when jman left, anything is possible in naruto, seriously all of us know it