~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 101 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:19 PM   #1501
loonatic
Chuunin

loonatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

cause sasuke cut off a leg and the leg hit her so because it it hit her she got caught on fire lol XD

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

owner of
-:kikuya clan:-
-:sith:- fc
-:assassins_creed:- fc
-:boondock saints:- fc

co-ownage
-:Ninja Acadamy FC:-
-:halo fc:-

proud member of

akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth
The Jedi Council fc
loonatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2008, 09:32 PM   #1502
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
GOD, fuckin chapter 415-- Ameteratsu in action!! Gaaaah, I am anxious to see what will happen next, but it seems like the story has shifted back to Naruto and his training now.
Yea, but I was kinda wondering about Naruto anyway....kinda. I'm sure they will still focus on Sasuke because he is already talking about going back to the village...or going after them. Lol. Either way, it's interesting cause Naruto finding out how to become a sage is pretty cool.

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:20 PM   #1503
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Sage naruto!! lmao thats guna b good when sasuke tries to kill the village and naruto tries to defend it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:56 PM   #1504
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

True-- Naruto's sage powers against Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan will definitely be epic.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:10 PM   #1505
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

haha i can c it now. naruto gets back to the village.. "yo Sakura im stronger than you are! lmao and sasukes all like "i blow your mind tiny bits dumb ninja boy"

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-19-2008, 02:43 AM   #1506
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Quote:
True-- Naruto's sage powers against Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan will definitely be epic.
Ok, great, now u got me all excited. Even if we don't know exactly how or when this might happen. Lol.

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:09 PM   #1507
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Quote:
id tend to agree. but naruto still needs a way to break genjutsu! unless...the 3rd element in his sage chakra since it constantly being absorbed from without keeps him from being caugh in a genjutsu!!

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #1508
ambu13
Academy Student

ambu13 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would like to join
ambu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 AM   #1509
dirk667
Claymore Addict

alright! grab a banner and start posting! Welcome to everything sasuke! Topic: Why do you think Sasuke would all of a sudden have a brotherly love for Itachi? Do you think hed kill the entire village? And do you think Tobi is actually telling the truth?

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-25-2008, 11:05 AM   #1510
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
alright! grab a banner and start posting! Welcome to everything sasuke! Topic: Why do you think Sasuke would all of a sudden have a brotherly love for Itachi? Do you think hed kill the entire village? And do you think Tobi is actually telling the truth?
Sasuke felt bad for the way Itachi was pushed into a corner without options. He was upset that the Elders & ANBU wielded more power than the Kage, thus making so many problems for the Uchihas & Itachi, therefore he faults everyone in Konoha for being a 'lackey' and simply following the status quo. I think Sasuke will take out the Elders first, by killing their family members and toying with them before he totally wrecks them. Then he'll have an Uber battle with the ANBU Leader, don't sleep on that guy, he fought against the 3rd for Hokage before in the past. At that time Naruto will be back from Sage Training, and yes Sasuke will lose that battle #1, its his turn to win, #2 Itachi gave him the power up, #3 Sasuke has to have a reason to take Itachi's eyes from Madara who keeps offering for 'something'. Sasuke's eyes are going bad already from the last chapter, so inevitably he will take his brothers eyes, and by some means, I don't know exactly how, but Madara will have the situation exactly how he wants it, which dosen't bode good for many. Madara has either told half truths about the history of the Uchiha Senju story, or simply carries distrust around him like a cloud that projects to manga readers, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #1511
dirk667
Claymore Addict

nice! i like the way you think! anyway, im hoping that sasuke wont be a total dunce and kill everyone. mayb the elders, then be stopped by the Anbu guy, and decide its not worth everyones lives? i mean none of the villagers actually knew bout itahcis situation cept the elders

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-27-2008, 03:17 PM   #1512
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

So then Tsunade may not know, or anyone other than the 3, what kind of management system does Konoha have?? They're worse than these wall street companies. The Hokage as a title since Yondamine has been farce, and they obviously haven't had absolute power seemingly part of a committee. I'm on the side of kaos... Uchiha revenge will insure that past deeds never ever happen again, bring the noise Uchiha Sasuke, I fully support your wrath.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #1513
angelsakura18
Academy Student

angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road

can i kindly join here too??^^ i fell in love with sasuke at first sight *blushes*

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC

The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC

~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
angelsakura18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #1514
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsakura18 View Post
can i kindly join here too??^^ i fell in love with sasuke at first sight *blushes*
I'm pretty sure you'll be accepted, and don't take my rants personal were all Uchiha here, with common sense of course, lol.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-30-2008, 02:16 AM   #1515
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

@angelsakura18: Aye, you are now officially part of the Sasuke FC. Welcome and feel free to grab a banner for your signature. =D
Banners Page

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote