kakashi an asshole? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

View Poll Results: kakashi and asshole?
no becuase sasuke is a Lighting element 19 33.33%
yes becuase naruto has been only tuaght by Jiriyai 7 12.28%
it's fair 31 54.39%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2008, 04:18 PM   #46
hatakemandi
Academy Student

hatakemandi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Kakashi thought that naruto wasn't ready for that? When naruto and jariya left...he sure as hell wasn't. maybe kakashi hadn't realized just how much naruto had matured....

and you also have to put maturity into the equation....sauske was a hell of alot more mature than naruto....maybe, just maybe kakashi thought that sauske was mature enough to be able to handle chidori...because he wasn't going to go around using it for anything but emergencies. Now naruto, being the immature git that he was....would have probably used rasengan for a minor mission and killed someone.

There are alot of things that play into it. And if Naruto wasn't pissed off about not being taught by Kakashi...why should you be?

and, in the great scheme of things....it's just an anime....it's not real life....and when an author writes something....it's an extention of himself....so basically by calling kakashi an asshole....you're calling kishi an asshole too.....

think about it
hatakemandi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2008, 04:26 PM   #47
jasminegreen
Genin

jasminegreen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatakemandi View Post
Did you ever stop to think that maybe Kakashi thought that naruto wasn't ready for that? When naruto and jariya left...he sure as hell wasn't. maybe kakashi hadn't realized just how much naruto had matured....

and you also have to put maturity into the equation....sauske was a hell of alot more mature than naruto....maybe, just maybe kakashi thought that sauske was mature enough to be able to handle chidori...because he wasn't going to go around using it for anything but emergencies. Now naruto, being the immature git that he was....would have probably used rasengan for a minor mission and killed someone.

There are alot of things that play into it. And if Naruto wasn't pissed off about not being taught by Kakashi...why should you be?

and, in the great scheme of things....it's just an anime....it's not real life....and when an author writes something....it's an extention of himself....so basically by calling kakashi an asshole....you're calling kishi an asshole too.....

think about it
Naruto doesn't get mad at anyone, he's desperate for any kind of atention, no matter how bad. He still looks at Sasuke as his best friend and Sasuke almost killed him with the Chidori three times, Kakashi is no different than Sasuke, except he never tried to kill Naruto, but he sure as heck didn't care what happened to him either. But Sasuke, a boy that has detecated his entire life to vengence, is mature enough to handle an assassination jutsu?

Last edited by jasminegreen; 09-25-2008 at 04:33 PM.
jasminegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #48
hatakemandi
Academy Student

Wow, you're really stuck on this whole Kakashi is an evil dick thing aren't you....

but i notice you said nothing about my last paragraph...huh
Old 09-25-2008, 04:35 PM   #49
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
Wow, you're really stuck on this whole Kakashi is an evil dick thing aren't you....

but i notice you said nothing about my last paragraph...huh
Well, if Kishi is like Kakashi, then I guess he's an asshole too. Kakashi is just an arrogant and snobby character. I'm being poliite, though. I started some other threads about his favoritism and some agree that Kakashi is an 'asshole' or a prick.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:38 PM   #50
hatakemandi
Academy Student

well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.....no point trying to convince someone of something when they are stuck in their own mind and won't consider others opinions or ideas....*shrug*
Old 09-25-2008, 04:40 PM   #51
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.....no point trying to convince someone of something when they are stuck in their own mind and won't consider others opinions or ideas....*shrug*
I consider, I just provide counter examples. So said he didn't have a favorite and teaching Sasuke Chidori wasn't favoritism, and I wondered "If that's true then why is he a bastard to Naruto?" Because maybe you'd bring something to my attention that I didn't think of. It's not just Naruto, Kakashi seems to look down on everybody that's not like him, but the question was about Naruto.

Last edited by jasminegreen; 09-25-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #52
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

hey kakashi can be a asswhole sometimes but aren't we all asswholes just sometimes in our life and really if i had to choose i'd be proud to become a student of kakashi's he's funny and makes you belive you can become anything and pushes you to never give up.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:45 PM   #53
hatakemandi
Academy Student

Kakashi is a bastard to naruto?!?! What crack are you on? Kakashi does alot of things for naruto, he taught him how to tap into his wind element, hell he even took him to get ramen when he wiped himself out? How is that being a bastard?

What I am seeing with you is, you are only looking at the one not so great thing that kakashi has done....and overlooking the good stuff he has done....he supports naruto in his dream to be hokage...he's always watching narutos back....jeesh...this is like talking to a wall....
Old 09-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #54
jasminegreen
Genin

Quote:
Kakashi is a bastard to naruto?!?! What crack are you on? Kakashi does alot of things for naruto, he taught him how to tap into his wind element, hell he even took him to get ramen when he wiped himself out? How is that being a bastard?

What I am seeing with you is, you are only looking at the one not so great thing that kakashi has done....and overlooking the good stuff he has done....he supports naruto in his dream to be hokage...he's always watching narutos back....jeesh...this is like talking to a wall....
There's no need to gt rude. I'm not on crack, i'm stating what I saw from him. I'm talking about in part one of Naruto, when he called him a loser, called him a weirdo, rolled his eyes at him, said he wasn't as good a ninja as Sasuke and Sakura, hit him, and said he wasn't smart or good enough to handle Rasengan.

Last edited by jasminegreen; 09-25-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #55
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

no need to get hasty guys>.<
Old 09-25-2008, 05:04 PM   #56
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

Wow...I was debating whether or not to even respond in this thread/poll. Gramatically it makes no sense:

"Kakashi and asshole?" (Kakashi an asshole?)
"Yes becuase naruto has been only tuaght by Jiriyai" (Jiraiya)

Sorry to be anal here about this, but please think things through before you post something. To respond to the poll: Kakashi is fair. Sakura has never asked for his help in training, so he never helped her past the genin stage. Sasuke was the last remaining member of the Uchiha clan IN KONOHA, so Kakashi took it upon himself to train him in using Ninjutsu to help him excel. Kakashi didn't teach too much to Naruto early on because Naruto couldn't learn anything Kakashi could teach him that would be effective to use in a fight. Naruto needed to learn the basics and drill them in, and that's what Jiraiya did. Now, Kakashi is teaching Naruto, because Naruto has the capability, know-how, and power to do it.

And I agree with others, Kakashi may have been biased, but never an asshole. Read the manga. But don't let people argue with you too much, we understood what you meant; just understand that we're trying to show you why we think that's wrong.

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133

Last edited by Wind Sage 00; 09-25-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Wind Sage 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #57
Naruke'
Missing-Nin

Naruke' has a spectacular aura aboutNaruke' has a spectacular aura aboutNaruke' has a spectacular aura aboutNaruke' has a spectacular aura about

Kakashi is because he's pregnant with Iruka's child.
Naruke' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:57 PM   #58
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminegreen View Post
The other senseis had favorites, but, at the end of the day, they did support and encourage their other students. Kakash didn't.
did they? according to your logic of how the teachers are presented no. you are assuming that gai and all of them supported the others where is your proof?
now gai is a decent example of kakashi's relationship if not even more. lee need alot of training not being able to use ninjtsu and genjtsu so gai taught him the lotus and the reverse(eight gates). where was neji or tenten? you can say they are decent fighters but lee's abilities in my mind were above the others and you know why because gai saw himself in lee.(his favorite)

now reading most of this thread i can tell you are a huge naruto fan and probably feel hurt because you think he could've been stronger with kakashi's help. The only person you can possible blame is kishi or his team for making kakashi teach other people. i reread an earlier manga that said he was only going to teach naruto then he asked his other people and the added the others. Before you on a rant about that you should really ask youself why they did that. Maybe somethings just need to happen in everyones life and that helps to build your character. hope you find some closure in any of this.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #59
hatakemandi
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminegreen View Post
I'm talking about in part one of Naruto
Part one.....hmmm, i know when i first started watching naruto i thought he was an annoying twit.....and.....that's PART ONE!!! hmmmmmm. and this is how many years ahead? 3? Jeesh, yeah, he might of been a bit of a bastard in the beginning.....but to call him an asshole now for something back then...is retarded.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:11 PM   #60
Naruke'
Missing-Nin

Naruke' has a spectacular aura aboutNaruke' has a spectacular aura aboutNaruke' has a spectacular aura aboutNaruke' has a spectacular aura about

he's an asshole.
Naruke' is offline   Reply With Quote