Hyuga Hinata FC - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 10:15 AM   #286
MaFrog
Chuunin
 
MaFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Why...? Am I missing?
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

That's beautiful!!

Naruto would never think about doing the dirty, how could it even enter his head. Once he knows he's in love with Hinata, that's it - there is no more waiting, it will just happen.

You really are sweet guys... lets hope you all stay that way.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-26-2008, 06:59 AM   #287
silencer299
Genin
 
silencer299's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On a gun
Posts: 289
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Well I think that you're all full of clown feces.

Not really; you guys hit the nail on the head there.
silencer299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #288
angelsakura18
Academy Student
 
angelsakura18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

can i still join here? i really wanna join this fanclub because i REALLY love Hinata-chan so much~! you may think im a Haruno Sakura fan, but im TOTALLY NOT, i kinda hate her little (but i kinda like her when she's paired with sasuke, they look good together, thats all... XD), i just really dont like her but not to the point that i hated her so much, anyway, PLEASE~! PLEASE~! PLEASE~! let me join here, i WILL TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT, thanks in advance^^
__________________
"Sleeping Sakura (so cute*blushes*)"

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC


The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC


~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
angelsakura18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:42 AM   #289
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
And i shall refuse to read it because partaking in anything even remotely resembling narusaku is punishable by death
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
I refuse to read it because of the aforementioned reason, and because the idea that Naruto would cheat with Sakura while having a wife like Hinata is ridiculous. It simply escapes my mind how he could be like that. In marriage, there is an exchange of vows. Does Naruto EVER go back on his word? NO. He would never EVER cheat. To think that is BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY, I tell you!!! To say that Naruto would be dissatisfied with Hinata or even look someone else's way after having Hianta is blasphemy against NaruHina, which I will never EVER partake in.

If you sincerely say (a) for that reason, then you know nothing about Hinata's character. She is not one of those kind of possessive people. Simply put, if you're writing a psuedo-NaruHina doujinshi, there's no way you're going to get her character right. Half of writing fanfiction is getting into the character's head. Without that, it's simply you writing with your own characters who resemble someone else's.

hmmm..didn't i mention that its a joke??..no??okay my bad.
there is no way i will do a serious doujin about these..its just a funny story about "what if.."
the only reason am making these is to put him in an awecourd position which will add more fun..i could've made it the other way around..naruto married sakura and cheating over her with hinata..but it wont make since cuz sakura is the love of his life..so his stuck with hinata put he still seeks his true love.

and yes am an anti-naruhina..cuz hinata deserve much better person than naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
That's beautiful!!

Naruto would never think about doing the dirty, how could it even enter his head. Once he knows he's in love with Hinata, that's it - there is no more waiting, it will just happen.

You really are sweet guys... lets hope you all stay that way.
Okay here is what i have in mind..naruto loves sakura but he realize that she wont give up loving sasuke so he turns to take the one girl who loves him..and then things don't work out will between sasuke and sakura for a reason that dosn't matter so she turns to naruto who loves her..but opps..his already married..but dose it matter to the bitchy sakura..nooo..she eats his mind and make him cheat..thats the whole thing and yet its still just a joke doujin not a serious one so i don't know what the fuss is all about.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 09-28-2008 at 12:47 AM.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:53 AM   #290
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin
 
Shad0w_Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Over yonder
Age: 25
Posts: 1,116
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsakura18 View Post
can i still join here? i really wanna join this fanclub because i REALLY love Hinata-chan so much~! you may think im a Haruno Sakura fan, but im TOTALLY NOT, i kinda hate her little (but i kinda like her when she's paired with sasuke, they look good together, thats all... XD), i just really dont like her but not to the point that i hated her so much, anyway, PLEASE~! PLEASE~! PLEASE~! let me join here, i WILL TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT, thanks in advance^^
And consider yourself welcomed
__________________



My Fanfictions:


My groups:



Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:40 AM   #291
MaFrog
Chuunin
 
MaFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Why...? Am I missing?
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

@Uchiha-anwar are you trying to convince ME? ahahaha. No Way man, give it up.

and you're trying to convince the wrong people with those guys. There's no point trying to make those guys see your point of view, they will stonewall you all the way and rightly too, I might add!

hey, your idea is good, but you're not using the right people. Try different charactors.... mmm, how about Shik marries the girl with the glasses, but Temari is the real girl he's in love with. Temari comes on the scene and wrecks havoc with his emotions...

and Welcome again to Angelsakura.... even though I've a feeling Im not even a member of this Fc... I don't know

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-28-2008 at 06:42 AM.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #292
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MD
Age: 22
Posts: 1,993
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Quote:
hmmm..didn't i mention that its a joke??..no??okay my bad.
there is no way i will do a serious doujin about these..its just a funny story about "what if.."
the only reason am making these is to put him in an awecourd position which will add more fun..i could've made it the other way around..naruto married sakura and cheating over her with hinata..but it wont make since cuz sakura is the love of his life..so his stuck with hinata put he still seeks his true love.
The concept is insulting to Naruto's character. It's not funny at all. Wait... who ever said that she was the love of his life??? She's his first CRUSH and a good FRIEND. Besides, how Sakura always hits Naruto whenever he does something to annoy her... that can't lead to a good long-term relationship.



Quote:
and yes am an anti-naruhina..cuz hinata deserve much better person than naruto.
So Hinata deserves someone besides the person she's always loved, who is her perfect compliment in pretty much every way possible?!?!?!


Quote:
Okay here is what i have in mind..naruto loves sakura but he realize that she wont give up loving sasuke so he turns to take the one girl who loves him..and then things don't work out will between sasuke and sakura for a reason that dosn't matter so she turns to naruto who loves her..but opps..his already married..but dose it matter to the bitchy sakura..nooo..she eats his mind and make him cheat..thats the whole thing and yet its still just a joke doujin not a serious one so i don't know what the fuss is all about.
So Hinata is some silver-metal Sakura replacement?! And you call yourself a Hinata fan?!?!?!
__________________

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 09-28-2008 at 09:26 PM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:45 AM   #293
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin
 
Shad0w_Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Over yonder
Age: 25
Posts: 1,116
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
So Hinata is some silver-metal Sakura replacement?! And you call yourself a Hinata fan?!?!?!
If this is the case, Hinata should have lazers and flamethrowers to make the concept even remotely imaginable.
__________________



My Fanfictions:


My groups:



Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:55 PM   #294
angelsakura18
Academy Student
 
angelsakura18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
And consider yourself welcomed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post

and Welcome again to Angelsakura.... even though I've a feeling Im not even a member of this Fc... I don't know
yey~! thankies so much again for letting me join and for welcoming me^^
__________________
"Sleeping Sakura (so cute*blushes*)"

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC


The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC


~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
angelsakura18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:37 PM   #295
silencer299
Genin
 
silencer299's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On a gun
Posts: 289
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Yeah, I'm the owner of this one too. I don't check it all that much because most of the action happens in NaruHina, and a week or so ago all activity on this thread ceased.

I welcome you here too. Looks like you'll be around more than most members.

Mafrog, let's put it this way: if you see me replying to you in a FC, then you're a member of that FC. I don't go anywhere in NL except NaruHina and Hyuga Hinata FC's (both of which you're a member of). Occasionally I check my other two, but that's rare.

Last edited by silencer299; 09-28-2008 at 03:40 PM.
silencer299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #296
angelsakura18
Academy Student
 
angelsakura18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
Yeah, I'm the owner of this one too. I don't check it all that much because most of the action happens in NaruHina, and a week or so ago all activity on this thread ceased.

I welcome you here too. Looks like you'll be around more than most members.

Mafrog, let's put it this way: if you see me replying to you in a FC, then you're a member of that FC. I don't go anywhere in NL except NaruHina and Hyuga Hinata FC's (both of which you're a member of). Occasionally I check my other two, but that's rare.
thankies too and again for welcoming me^^ yeah im almost always online because while making my thesis, i get to checks some of my accounts including this one (love multi-tasking XD), im kinda having fun in this whole forum actually, it is very interesting^^
__________________
"Sleeping Sakura (so cute*blushes*)"

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC


The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC


~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
angelsakura18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #297
MaFrog
Chuunin
 
MaFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Why...? Am I missing?
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Thanks for that, now I know for sure. I have this terrible habit of posting anywhere.


Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsakura18 View Post


thankies too and again for welcoming me^^ yeah im almost always online because while making my thesis, i get to checks some of my accounts including this one (love multi-tasking XD), im kinda having fun in this whole forum actually, it is very interesting^^
Yes, AngelS, that's because we are very interesting people, and the more you give to the Forum the more you will receive! and you've already given so much of yourself so far, you should be up for a real fun time
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:06 AM   #298
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
@Uchiha-anwar are you trying to convince ME? ahahaha. No Way man, give it up.

and you're trying to convince the wrong people with those guys. There's no point trying to make those guys see your point of view, they will stonewall you all the way and rightly too, I might add!

hey, your idea is good, but you're not using the right people. Try different charactors.... mmm, how about Shik marries the girl with the glasses, but Temari is the real girl he's in love with. Temari comes on the scene and wrecks havoc with his emotions...

and Welcome again to Angelsakura.... even though I've a feeling Im not even a member of this Fc... I don't know
I see ur point..and i already thought about shika temari thing..but some one else did it and the plot is so funny so i wont bring something new by making another one about them.
and i wasn't trying to convince anyone with anything..am not doing these doujin for hinata fans..am doing it for all ppl who read and watch naruto..hinata fans might not like it cuz i changed hinata a little for reasons that is long enough to mention but thats fine by me..nothing is gonna be liked from all ppl nor hated.

one more thing to clear up..by cheating i don't mean naruto sleeping with sakura..there is no dirty stuff in these doujin..he just had one lawsy date wtih her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
The concept is insulting to Naruto's character. It's not funny at all. Wait... who ever said that she was the love of his life??? She's his first CRUSH and a good FRIEND. Besides, how Sakura always hits Naruto whenever he does something to annoy her... that can't lead to a good long-term relationship.
oh really? i didn't know that a non-real character can be insulted or take an inuslt..lol..and talken by ur methods..the concept is "insulting" and not funny is at the very end ur opinion..others will find it funny and dont harm the characters at all...


Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
So Hinata deserves someone besides the person she's always loved love her back, who is her perfect compliment in pretty much every way possible?!\
I don's see that naruto is the most fitted one for hinata as u say..in fact i don't see anything similar between them..common his not even romantic..he farts in public for god's sake..she is innocent enough to admire him cuz of his potential and "wont give up" kind of nindo..but i really hope she will end up with a real man..someone like neji or even rock lee..the only way am gonna accept hinata end up with naruto and be happy with is that what hinata wants and wished for all that time..and i like to see her when shes happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
So Hinata is some silver-metal Sakura replacement?! And you call yourself a Hinata fan?!?!?!
for naruto?..yes u can say she is,and yes am one of the biggest fans of hinata..and i dont know how u understanded other wise from what i said..i don't give a dame about naruto's happenes..i care only about hinata..and he if cheated on her then he deserve whats going to happen to him in the doujin.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 09-29-2008 at 03:12 AM.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:18 AM   #299
MaFrog
Chuunin
 
MaFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Why...? Am I missing?
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

aHH! Uchiha-anwar thats not my comment ^^ SH said that, not me

We're not going to have a big argument about this craziness are we??

Like I said, it is a good idea... but you are telling the wrong pple about it, is all.
Yes, you are right, there will be pple who will like it, so don't give up, if thats what you want to write.

btw, can the guys in the Jiraiya fc use your banner? it is very cool
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:59 AM   #300
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

oh..my mistake..missed copy/pasting ..No worries ma frog..i know that ur soul contain no hatred..i was just looking for some encouragement which u already gave me more than once and u are most appreciated..thanks

and sure they can use my banner..thats why i didn't put my name on it..am gonna go tell them that myself in the FC..all best for jiraiya fans...and hinata too

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 09-29-2008 at 03:13 AM.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.