Hyuga Hinata FC - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:58 AM   #301
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

hehe, thanks 4 that.
They were going on about not having a good banner.

I don't really want to see Naruto with anyone else either. Sakura isn't for him, but its ok, just keep writing, especially if you enjoy it.

Please note; I respect both parties in this matter! and I am staunchly neutral

Im not good with starting topics... anyone?

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-30-2008 at 12:50 AM.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2008, 06:42 AM   #302
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
oh really? i didn't know that a non-real character can be insulted or take an inuslt..lol..and talken by ur methods..the concept is "insulting" and not funny is at the very end ur opinion..others will find it funny and dont harm the characters at all...
You are proverbially taking a huge steaming pile of a dump on Naruto's character. Anyone with more than one braincell can see that you are making Naruto out to be a worse man than he actually is.

Quote:
I don's see that naruto is the most fitted one for hinata as u say..in fact i don't see anything similar between them..common his not even romantic..he farts in public for god's sake..she is innocent enough to admire him cuz of his potential and "wont give up" kind of nindo..but i really hope she will end up with a real man..someone like neji or even rock lee..the only way am gonna accept hinata end up with naruto and be happy with is that what hinata wants and wished for all that time..and i like to see her when shes happy.
He's her complete complimentary opposite in most ways. Not even you can deny that. About him being romantic, have you really seen him fart in public post-timeskip? He's grown up. Pretty much everyone sees Naruto as being a very affectionate lover, so I don't think there's any problem with romance. Point is, he, just by being there, helps inspire Hinata as she strives for him to notice her and ultimately to win him over. When she does accomplish those goals, she'll be able to feed off of his courage and support and further grow from that.

Quote:
for naruto?..yes u can say she is,and yes am one of the biggest fans of hinata..and i dont know how u understanded other wise from what i said..i don't give a dame about naruto's happenes..i care only about hinata..and he if cheated on her then he deserve whats going to happen to him in the doujin.
To say that, you have to have a complete lack in confidence of Hinata and her ability to make Naruto love him, which, frankly, comprises more than half of Hinata's character in the series. If you actually did believe in her, you would not even suggest that she would fail in making Naruto completely love her. You say you are a Hinata fan, but I don't see how that can be true if you still say that Naruto would be the kind of person to cheat on a girl like her. If you were a Hinata fan, then you would think that absolutely NO-ONE, not even Naruto, is stupid enough to even think about cheating on a girl like Hinata.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #303
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Sorry there UA, ImNC has you beat.

...badly.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #304
angelsakura18
Academy Student

angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road

neh~! is UA bad-mouthing naruto although he likes hinata??? thats weird... i agree with SH, IMNC wins over you UA, i also believe that if you do like hinata, you should really understand the reason why she likes naruto so much^^

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC

The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC

~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~

Last edited by angelsakura18; 09-29-2008 at 12:27 PM.
angelsakura18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:15 PM   #305
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
You are proverbially taking a huge steaming pile of a dump on Naruto's character. Anyone with more than one braincell can see that you are making Naruto out to be a worse man than he actually is.
1st of all..i don't see the connection between ur comment and the lines u quoted from me.
2nd..i sure don't like naruto as character and i am not trying to hide that nor convince anyone else with that..am just saying my likes and dislikes..i also understand why u r uncomfortable with cuz u a naruto fan and i respect that..but i don't totaly hate him..i do admire his potential and 'wont give up' nindo..he was an inspiration to me..but i don't see him as a lover to my sweet beloved hinata..cuz i belive that he won't be able to love her as much as she love him..but who knows.

Quote:
He's her complete complimentary opposite in most ways. Not even you can deny that. About him being romantic, have you really seen him fart in public post-timeskip? He's grown up. Pretty much everyone sees Naruto as being a very affectionate lover, so I don't think there's any problem with romance. Point is, he, just by being there, helps inspire Hinata as she strives for him to notice her and ultimately to win him over. When she does accomplish those goals, she'll be able to feed off of his courage and support and further grow from that.
I don't know what do u mean by these sentence..my english is not that good as u notice..so explain it more simple please.

will if u talken after the time skip..naruto became worse and its a fact said by jiraiya:"he still don't understand women" after what he said to sakura
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga-viewer/245/13/
that might upset u but these proves that is not yet have the ability to love and be romantic..but to be fare he can be sweet in his own special way..like the time when he promised sakura that he will bring her back sasuke and he won't get back in his words as its his nindo..thats the most romantic thing he did and he still trying to keep his promise for her which is really touching and sweet from him..but yet his history proves that his not just doing it totaly for sakura..but the real reason is he consider sasuke his brother.

In addition..its hard enough for me to belive that someone who got a huge crush on a bitch like sakura...can fall in love with a totally opposite girl (and the most sweet,cute,cute,cute,sweet) like hinata..the only way am accepting naruhina if there is any proof that he will be able to love her as much as she love him..or at least as much as he loves the bitch..but i can't see that in the mean time.

as for the inspiration thing..i don't know how u consider hinata been inspired by naruto as a romance from naruto..thats naruto's special carizma..he effects everyone around him and changes them to the better..hinata was just happened to be one of the ppl whom he changed..and there is no arguing around the fact that she really loves him so u won't miss understand me these time.

Quote:
To say that, you have to have a complete lack in confidence of Hinata and her ability to make Naruto love him, which, frankly, comprises more than half of Hinata's character in the series. If you actually did believe in her, you would not even suggest that she would fail in making Naruto completely love her. You say you are a Hinata fan, but I don't see how that can be true if you still say that Naruto would be the kind of person to cheat on a girl like her. If you were a Hinata fan, then you would think that absolutely NO-ONE, not even Naruto, is stupid enough to even think about cheating on a girl like Hinata.
thats the sweetest thing anyone can say about hinata..regardless of accusing me not beeing her fan but i actually touched by ur words..u should get a rep for that.

but in my defence for accusing me being a non-hinata fan..as a hinata fan..i really love her to have one that will love her in an unlimited amount that is equal to her unlimited sweetness..and i don't see that in naruto for the reason i said above about him having a crush on the "bitch"..and in the mean time i love to see her getting the one she loved.thats why i said the only way am accepting naruhina if he will be able to love her as much as she dose if not more.

Thats cuz i dont think that he will realize her value even if he did love her later..his stupid enough not to notice her from the 1st place..his stupid enough to full in love with a bitch like sakura..and i see no future for a guy like that to make hinata happy..thats why i hate both naruto and sakura cuz i know that they are going to break her heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Sorry there UA, ImNC has you beat.

...badly.
there was no competition nor a fight between me and him to say that one of us have won or lost...saying such a thing is rather childish..i said before that am not trying to convince anyone with anything..I just read and respect others points of view as i like them to do the same..so these wasn't a battle filed of wining and losing..beat or got beating..it just a deffrence in points of views.
And if u like that kind of conversation then pick ur own one with me rather than playing the judge,and u will love the way am gonna handle u.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsakura18 View Post
neh~! is UA bad-mouthing naruto although he likes hinata??? thats weird... i agree with SH, IMNC wins over you UA, i also believe that if you do like hinata, you should really understand the reason why she likes naruto so much^^

Quote:
she is innocent enough to admire him cuz of his potential and "wont give up" kind of nindo..the only way am gonna accept hinata end up with naruto and be happy with is that what hinata wants and wished for all that time..and i like to see her when shes happy..
read before u comment sweetheart..and welcome to the forum..(it rather come late than it never comes )

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 09-29-2008 at 08:48 PM.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:21 PM   #306
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

I hope that clears all that up and we can all move on to our different spheres of blissful contentedness in the corners of our own imaginations.

Can everyone now talk about a topic that is agreeable to all... if possible.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:39 PM   #307
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
hehe, thanks 4 that.
They were going on about not having a good banner.

I don't really want to see Naruto with anyone else either. Sakura isn't for him, but its ok, just keep writing, especially if you enjoy it.

Advice; Don't say anything bad about Hinata and Naruto around SH & ImNC they kinda go Nuts!

Im not good with starting topics... anyone?

1st thanks for ur support..
2nd..will thanks for the advice..as long as the argument is propriete there won't be any troubles.

Quote:
I hope that clears all that up and we can all move on to our different spheres of blissful contentedness in the corners of our own imaginations.

Can everyone now talk about a topic that is agreeable to all... if possible.
will i got a whole bunch i hope we didn't discuss any of'em already..

1-do u think now she can see the chakra points in the body like neji..(not just the chakra cycle)?

2-what new jutsus she might have?did she mastred the "jekenhou hakke roukujuu yonsho"..or she mastered something better?

3-what do u predict of hinatas natrual manpulation type?
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:47 PM   #308
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Courtesy of teh Shad0w_Hunter

To get us off this whole argument

How do you think Hinata will deal with her personal issues? For example, how will she overcome her timid nature? How will she deal with her family life and become a good clan leader? Will she become clan leader? How would Naruto's acceptance of her feelings affect her success? How would Naruto reciprocating her feelings affect her success? What will/would Hinata change about the hyuuga clan? Is she capable of changing the Hyuuga clan?

MOST IMPORTANTLY:Why do you think the way you do? Please don't give me simple yes and no answers. Give me a well-thought-out reason as to why you feel the way you do.

Edit: Seems i was a bit late in getting my post in >.>

Edit again: reciprocate = returning.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC

Last edited by Shad0w_Hunter; 09-29-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #309
MaFrog
Chuunin

thanks 4 that.
There is too much there guys, I could go on and on

We don't see alot of her interaction with her father in manga, I don't know about the anime.
Two things could happen; she will either have the courage to stand up to her father, and that means simply being more assertive - and then she may have the confidence to enter into combat.
or vice versa; she will get confident fighting and then be able to face her father as a capable young adult.
What does her father want from her? Does he dislike females and think they are weaker than men? Why does he have such disdain for her?
It's her father she's ultimately trying to impress, isn't it? as well as Naruto.
She's transferred her need to be accepted, and gain approval, from her father onto Naruto.

btw, I have more to say but I have to go
Old 10-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #310
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How do you think Hinata will deal with her personal issues? For example, how will she overcome her timid nature?
By a breakthrough. IMO it will have to be some event that will trigger her inner strength and she will become more comfortable openly voicing her opinion, from that point on, similar to a real-life situations.

Quote:
How will she deal with her family life and become a good clan leader? Will she become clan leader?
I don't really know will she. She don't grow that kind of ambition but if she become one, by the right of first-born, she will be one of the best.

Quote:
What will/would Hinata change about the hyuuga clan? Is she capable of changing the Hyuuga clan?
She definitely IS capable of changing the clan.
And one of the first things that will be changed is stir between Hyuuga branches. Her natural compassion will help her greatly to make right decisions in right moments. At the chuuning exam, she expressed great deal of wisdom, for a young age in which she was, and above all in the middle of very tough situation, seeing right through Neji's hatred and making him see that too. Later, it lead to complete transformation of that dark character into one filled with calmness and hope. Yes, Naruto helped in that, but Hinata's words where ignition.

Quote:
MOST IMPORTANTLY:Why do you think the way you do?
Why? Because she is the best female character in whole series. No other reason needed.

EDIT: MaFrog raised some good questions too, but I'll leave it for another post. Gotta go.

Last edited by ganelon; 10-03-2008 at 04:37 PM.
ganelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:49 PM   #311
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Well MaFrog always says good things >.> so that's a given.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #312
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
thanks 4 that.
There is too much there guys, I could go on and on

We don't see alot of her interaction with her father in manga, I don't know about the anime.
Two things could happen; she will either have the courage to stand up to her father, and that means simply being more assertive - and then she may have the confidence to enter into combat.
or vice versa; she will get confident fighting and then be able to face her father as a capable young adult.
What does her father want from her? Does he dislike females and think they are weaker than men? Why does he have such disdain for her?
It's her father she's ultimately trying to impress, isn't it? as well as Naruto.
She's transferred her need to be accepted, and gain approval, from her father onto Naruto.

btw, I have more to say but I have to go
I think she'll get confidence first... if she doesn't already have the strength to fight, but first she needs an opportunity to stand up for herself. She has to be put into some sort of mental state where she's just had enough. Maybe

I think I already stated my theory on why Hiashi holds so much disdain for Hinata... of course, his distain is also resulting from her weakness, but that could also simply be his rationalization and justification for his contempt for his own daughter, while there is something more profound deeper in his psyche.

Well, that is true, but also her wanting Naruto to notice her results from an admiration for his qualities which she wishes to emulate, and ultimately, if he does notice her, it would mean that she would have succeeded in changing herself... of course, she also wants him to acknowledge her because she loves him, but that's beside the point, the point being that him noticing her would mean that she had succeeded in changing herself.
I do believe that this will happen because change is a critical theme in Naruto. More than that, Naruto is always a catalyst for change in the series, even from the very beginning. It is Naruto's dream to become Hokage, and by doing so, he wishes to make everyone respect him, changing everyone who hated him.
Hinata has changed on the outside, but she really hasn't changed on the inside as of yet, so she will most likely change soon. Naruto, failing in changing Hinata by the end, would kill the theme of his changing everyone. To obtain his goal, he has to change those around him. Before that, the series can't end.

...Wow. Sometime, I even amaze myself with the profoundness of my own thoughts... that I come up with on the spot. No joke, I never thought of that until I wrote it...
Old 10-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #313
MaFrog
Chuunin

eheheh... its very profound - you're right! but you are a thoughtful guy, and very smart.

Hinata has to get confidence, we can all agree on that. She has to believe in what she has, she has the byakugan, for a start. I also believe that 'something' needs to happen to push her forward, maybe similar to what happened with Sakura.
Once Sakura made a choice she was going to start getting involved, or being an effective shinobi, she began to advance. <don't want to go on about Sakura... yer, yer, I know what you think about Sakura >

Hinata's trouble is coming from her father, for whatever reason, he is not a good parent. He gives no encouragement. Still, from the anime I can see a change in their relationship, Im sure Hiashi has softened toward Hinata.
In a weird way, Hinata uses Naruto as her confidence boost. She does not get it from home, and so she must seek it somewhere else. Naruto fills that need she has.

yes, Naruto is about change, and he will change Hinata, but after saying that - yes, Hinata has to change herself. No one can change her, but her. She has to make the decision to change.
She just has to believe in herself, is all.

Last edited by MaFrog; 10-03-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #314
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

This is true MaFrog. However, a basis of believing in yourself may come from believing in another person.

The great philosopher Kamina once said:
"Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me, believing in you."

This is a great motivator. Having someone who believes in you is one of the most powerful forms of motivation i've seen. This is a stepping stone to believing in yourself.

This sort of motivation forces the person being encouraged to ask questions. "Why does so and so believe in me?" With this, the person in question is presented with one option: win or betray the trust of this other person. when they succeed, they'll get a great confidence boost. Not only did someone believe in them...they reached a goal.

The second step of this motivation, continued from the great philosopher Kamina
"Believe in yourself, believing in you! not me believing in you, but in your own power!"

After this confidence based on dependence is built up, one will find it easier to believe in one's self without needing the base confidence boost of the 3rd party.

I really think that something similar to this is how hinata will become confident and strong.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #315
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Quote:
eheheh... its very profound - you're right! but you are a thoughtful guy, and very smart.

Hinata has to get confidence, we can all agree on that. She has to believe in what she has, she has the byakugan, for a start. I also believe that 'something' needs to happen to push her forward, maybe similar to what happened with Sakura.

Hinata's trouble is coming from her father, for whatever reason, he is not a good parent. He gives no encouragement. Still, from the anime I can see a change in their relationship, Im sure Hiashi has softened toward Hinata.
In a weird way, Hinata uses Naruto as her confidence boost. She does not get it from home, and so she must seek it somewhere else. Naruto fills that need she has.

yes, Naruto is about change, and he will change Hinata, but after saying that - yes, Hinata has to change herself. No one can change her, but her. She has to make the decision to change.
She just has to believe in herself, is all.
MaFrog, you're not doing any good to my already inflated ego.

Well, he runs a clan, so you'd think he'd be competent in running a family. I still severely doubt that he is a bad father by nature, nor is he a bad father because of his high expectations for Hinata. If it were that he simply has high expectations for Hinata, then he would have pushed her instead of casting her out. Think of a sports dad. They put tremendous pressure on their kids, they don't go and shun them when they don't do well.

She uses Naruto as someone to emulate. She sees his persistence and in wanting him to notice her, she tries to emulate his persistence, therefore driving her forward.

Naruto isn't going to change Hinata for her. He's going to be the catalyst for her change.
The problem is that her father kills all her belief in herself. Her only true belief in herself comes when Naruto is rooting for her during the Chuunin exams. Hinata will only truly become confident with Naruto at her side... which is a problem... without Naruto, she can't become confident enough to become strong enough to make Naruto notice her... well... unless you have extraneous circumstances.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V