Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #271
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

I'm willing to bet that some of the more recent crack-downs on people illegally sending their anime / manga overseas is catching up to our system of scanlation. $20 says the normal scanlator is in jail.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2008, 11:57 AM   #272
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Next chapter is suppost to be about ichigos fight so, I predict Ullquria is to much to handle and ichigos hollow appears and allows ichigo to become fully hollowfied. Now Ichigo can Use Cero. Ullquria is boned!
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:15 PM   #273
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

spoiler from mangahelper

駒村町事一撃で相手を倒す(町は隊長自腹で直すらしい)
Komamura beats Po just with one hit. (Komamura will fix the city using his own money? not sure of the context)

一角と射場さんが会話
Conversation between Ikkaku and Iba.

射場「隊長の卍解は凄いだろ」「まるでお前のとは天と地じゃろ」
Iba "Isn't the Bankai of Captain Komamura something? Comparing his Bankai and yours is like heaven and earth."

「!」
Ikkaku "!"

射場「安心せい。隊長には言わん」「じゃが力を隠して柱を壊されたのはお前のせいだ」 「意地も誇りも潰してもそこだけは貫きとおさなきゃいなん」
Iba "Don't worry. I won't tell Captain Komamura. But it is your fault the pillar was destroyed because you wanted to hide your power. You have to fulfill your duties even if it means to swallow your pride and destroy your ego."

いっかく「そんなこたぁわかってる!でも俺は」ここで殴られてまた説教タ イム
Ikkaku "I know that much! But I,,," Iba hits him again and starts to another lecture.

話を聞いてた駒村
Komamura was listening to their conversation (and comes close to Iba and Ikkaku)

射場「隊長!」
Iba "Captain!"

駒「安心せい。今日のわしは耳が遠い」
Komamura "Don't worry. It seems I don't hear very well today."

ここでバラガン立ち上がり死神対破面全面衝突
Then, Barragan stands up and it seems the fight between Captains and Arrancar starts.

一番隊隊長(名前わすれた)「さて……ようやく本番かの」
Yamamoto "Well, now the real fight begins."
Old 10-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #274
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
spoiler from mangahelper

駒村町事一撃で相手を倒す(町は隊長自腹で直すらしい)
Komamura beats Po just with one hit. (Komamura will fix the city using his own money? not sure of the context)

一角と射場さんが会話
Conversation between Ikkaku and Iba.

射場「隊長の卍解は凄いだろ」「まるでお前のとは天と地じゃろ」
Iba "Isn't the Bankai of Captain Komamura something? Comparing his Bankai and yours is like heaven and earth."

「!」
Ikkaku "!"

射場「安心せい。隊長には言わん」「じゃが力を隠して柱を壊されたのはお前のせいだ」 「意地も誇りも潰してもそこだけは貫きとおさなきゃいなん」
Iba "Don't worry. I won't tell Captain Komamura. But it is your fault the pillar was destroyed because you wanted to hide your power. You have to fulfill your duties even if it means to swallow your pride and destroy your ego."

いっかく「そんなこたぁわかってる!でも俺は」ここで殴られてまた説教タ イム
Ikkaku "I know that much! But I,,," Iba hits him again and starts to another lecture.

話を聞いてた駒村
Komamura was listening to their conversation (and comes close to Iba and Ikkaku)

射場「隊長!」
Iba "Captain!"

駒「安心せい。今日のわしは耳が遠い」
Komamura "Don't worry. It seems I don't hear very well today."

ここでバラガン立ち上がり死神対破面全面衝突
Then, Barragan stands up and it seems the fight between Captains and Arrancar starts.

一番隊隊長(名前わすれた)「さて……ようやく本番かの」
Yamamoto "Well, now the real fight begins."
And then it cuts to orihime playing cards with ulqiria for four chapters. Son of a bitch!
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:29 PM   #275
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

oh, so it's gonna be more like an intro for the fight? i wonder what's gonna be first; "Ichigo vs Ulquiria" or "Captains vs Espadas"
Joaquin8911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #276
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

another spoiler from mangahelper

Bleach 328: The Knuckle Debate

Continues from the last chapter, everyone including Soi Fong and Hitsugaya were looking at Kumamura’s bankai and talked about how merciless Komamura is.

A scene cut to Kumamura who was sealing back his zanpakutou. Ikkaku was looking at him and mumbled how amazing Komamura’s bankai was.

“Of course. It is far more superior than your bankai.” Said Iba.

Ikkaku was shocked but Iba continued talking that he wouldn’t tell captains but Ikkaku should have think twice. “Your duty was to protect the piller, wasn’t it? But you let the pillar got destroyed and why was that? It was because you were hiding your real power.”

“You can hide it until you die. However, no matter what you must not ignore the given orders. Do not let the pride of warriors get tainted because of your own selfish wish. For Gotai 13, orders are ultimate. Even if pride or determination were ruin, do not ignore the given orders.”

Ikkaku tried to explain himself but Iba punched him. He yelled what did Ikkaku even understood since he was thinking even if he died someone could have replaced him. Iba then said if Ikaku has this thought in mind, he’d have lost even in his normal state. Ikkaku got mad at Iba’s accusation. He tried to attack Iba with a broken Houssukimaru but Iba blocked it then hit Ikaku back. He preached more until he realized someone was behind them. Iba was scared Komamura have heard about Ikkaku’s bankai but Komamura simple turned away and said he suddenly couldn’t hear anything today.

A scene cut Barragan. He was so angry to see the lost of his fraccions. His two remaining fraccions begged him to sit down and they will deal with ‘them’.

“Deal with who? Deal with Komamura over there or deal with all of us here?” Soi Fong and Omaeda appeared next to them. A female fraccion said nothing but just smiled at Soi Fong. So Soi Fong said she will deal with this even if they won’t speak anyway. Then their swords clashed.

The moment Soi Fong’s sword clashed with the female fraccion’s, others immediately paired up.

Shunsui and Ukitake paired up and are against Stark and Lilinett.

Hitsugaya and Rangiku paired up and are surrounded by Halibel’s fraccions.

Soi Fong and Omaeda paired up and are against Barragan’s remaining fraccions.

Yamamoto simply said,

“Let’s the real fight begins.”
Old 10-03-2008, 10:59 AM   #277
Joaquin8911

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/328/01/

Well, guess it's time to predict the next chapter:

I think we will see Ichigo's fight first, but any battle will be good anyway.... or maybe we will get to see what Urahara is up to or maybe the Visoreds.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:16 AM   #278
shadow_moon
ANBU

Bleach 329 Spoiler
spoiler from mangahelper
posted by spacecat

Quote:
The scene changes to the shinigami from the 2nd division

Omaeda is shaking with fear

Soifon “Omaeda, are you scared of a real fight after such a long time?”

Soifon “It’s so painful to watch you without sympathy. It’s a good chance! Just die while you are at it”

Omaeda: “Huh!? What are you talking about? I’m not even scared and I’m surely not gonna die”

Soifon”..I see, so don’t die then”

Omaeda “I’m gonna do that, without you saying it”

The scene changes to Barragan and his two fraccions

Barragan: “Kill them, don’t leave even a bee. No enemy you beat shall survive” (Soifon’s name has a kanji which means bee)

Barragan: “Do not disappoint me. Let me walk on the road that is dyed with our enermies’ blood”

Barragan: “Tell me!! Who is your boss!!!”

Two francions: “We are fractions of the great emporer Barragan Luisenbarn(?)” Then they said a sentence or two more.

Scene changes to Lilinet and Stark

Kyouraku …That kid, can you tell her to retreat from here?"

Stark "…Why?"

Kyouraku"If that kid is here, I can’t fight with my full power. Aren’t you the same?"

Lilinet: “What the hell?”

Stark: “Shut up, lilinet”

Stark: “…Well, it’s ok even if you don’t fight with your full power. I won’t fight with mine also”

Ukitake: “…What do you mean?”
Stark: “I’m just such a person...characteristically”

Stark: “How’s about just pretending to fight and wait until the other fights finish?”

Ukitake “…what?”

He was interrupted

Kyouraku: “That’s~~~~ great!! I might want that too!”

Kyouraku: “…But this time it won’t happen that way”

Stark “..I see, it’s troublesome” He draws out his sword while speaking.

The scene changes again to Hitsugaya and Rangiku

Rangiku:“Captain, I’ll take that three fraccions. So the espada in the back is yours”

Hitsugaya: “…understood, I’ll leave them to you”

They “Shunpou” right after they talk

Fracion: “Can we go now?”

Halibel: “wait”

Then, Halibel confronts Hitsugaya.

It ended with everyone (except Yama-ji, Ukitake and Lilinet) drawing out their swords about to fight

Aori: “The war begins!”

The comment at the end “Some fans sent me a premium sake and 100 roses for Gin’s birthday. Amazing… just like Aizen”
Old 10-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #279
Joaquin8911

Hmmm, well, we will have to wait another week for the fight to start, but it's ok.

Thanks for the spoiler.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #280
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

so its halibel v hitsugaya
soifon v barragans 2 fraccion
and kyoraku v stark

nice nice-can't wait
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #281
laze
Missing-Nin

laze is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol toshiro vs halibel 2 chapters before he is beat down 3 if kubo plots him up remember this also the same guy who couldn't beat luppi and needed a sneak attack to hit him.

Stark will beat kyoroku

and my guess it will be barragan vs yama jin either way the arracar will win unless they get back up.
laze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #282
shadow_moon
ANBU

spoiler from mangahelper
Soi Fon’s attack was stopped.

The name of Soi Fon opponent is Jio Vega and her sword’s name is “Bite off, Teguresutooku”

Omaeda’s opponent releases “Trample, Mamuuto”

It looks like a mammoth walking with 2 legs.

Omaeda is the vice captain of the second division and also the captain of the second part in Secret Mobile Corp.

Most of things just like as expected. They take actions quickly by releasing their swords and attack. However, it’s unknown if they are defeated or not. Then, next week.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:10 PM   #283
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
spoiler from mangahelper
Soi Fon’s attack was stopped.

The name of Soi Fon opponent is Jio Vega and her sword’s name is “Bite off, Teguresutooku”

Omaeda’s opponent releases “Trample, Mamuuto”

It looks like a mammoth walking with 2 legs.

Omaeda is the vice captain of the second division and also the captain of the second part in Secret Mobile Corp.

Most of things just like as expected. They take actions quickly by releasing their swords and attack. However, it’s unknown if they are defeated or not. Then, next week.
Here's the pictures that go with the chapter below:

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:56 AM   #284
shadow_moon
ANBU

Bleach 332
spoiler from mangahelper
verification: Confirmed
Source: BA
Credits: Himajin

貧乳(褒め言葉)がやられて
Soi Fong got beaten
敵が勝ち誇って、トドメさそうとして
After the opponent was proud of his own victory, he was going to give the final blow
デブが貧乳(褒め言葉)を庇って
But Omaeda managed to protect Soi Fong

貧乳(褒め言葉)「一度帰面の力を見ておきたかったんだよ、十刃との戦いに備えてな。 まあいい、もう充分底 は知れた」
Soi Fong: I have seen the power of a released arrancar once before, though I have prepared to fight with espada. Whatever, I know them well enough now

次週 貧乳(最大の賛辞)の反撃です
Next week, Soi Fong’s counterattack
Old 10-30-2008, 10:36 AM   #285
Joaquin8911

hmmmm, so she really is weak