~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 102 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #1516
angelsakura18
Academy Student

angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
@angelsakura18: Aye, you are now officially part of the Sasuke FC. Welcome and feel free to grab a banner for your signature. =D
Banners Page
thank you so much, i hope to be friends with all of you here^^

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC

The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC

~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
angelsakura18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2008, 05:37 PM   #1517
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

haha, welcome angelsakura18! Glad you could join us! and yeah, idk bout why the hokage dont know, but personally, i think its like england, there may b a king, but he cant do anything important but sign papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:16 AM   #1518
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
alright! grab a banner and start posting! Welcome to everything sasuke! Topic: Why do you think Sasuke would all of a sudden have a brotherly love for Itachi? Do you think hed kill the entire village? And do you think Tobi is actually telling the truth?
Because he had abond with him when he was young, but broke it only because he believed itachi killed his clan on his own free will. So now that he knows the "truth" he can love him without feeling guilty about what his brother did.

I think he may try to kill the village, but I dont think he would be able to go through with it. I just don't thinlk he's that cold hearted.

As for Tobi, i think he told some of the truth, but not all of it.

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #1519
angelsakura18
Academy Student

angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
haha, welcome angelsakura18! Glad you could join us!
thanks for this dirk667^^

i think the same way as akira-chan, i think tobi did tell some truth but not all of it just to use sasuke-kun for his own personal agenda, i think he did took some major risk while telling the story to sasuke-kun, too... >.<

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC

The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC

~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
angelsakura18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:24 PM   #1520
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

SoOOooOOoooO...anyone got any new topics in mind..anyone.....anyone at all?? Lol

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:16 AM   #1521
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Apparently not. This forum as well as this FC is kinda inactive lol

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #1522
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

TOPIC:How much trouble will Sasuke get in for fucking up with the 8 tails?

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #1523
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

None, #1 I don't think he was fooled, but secretly not going along, sharingan sees all. Next who could actually do something to Sasuke... Kisame (not strong enough), Madara (wants something from Sasuke), Zetsu (is a lackey no leadership role), and Pein (does whatever Madara says), so he's fine. They all may get some secret power boost by the Akatsuki, they're supposed to know all of the uber jutsus. Truth be told the Akatsuki has been full of ranting lunatics who care little about their own lives (Hidan, Deidara), money hungry fools (Kazuku), lackeys who do whatever you say (Zetsu, Konan), clueless leader (Pein), control freak leader (Madara), and even good soldiers (Sasori, Itachi, Kisame), mixed with an undercover rogue entity (Orochimaru), and lastly a fake member for the lunatics & money hungry fools (Tobi). So Sasuke's not that impressed knowing they're history, and fears them as much as he did Oro.

Its been great everyone I'm gonna pass as a member, you all have fun.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-26-2008 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Leaving FC
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #1524
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

oh, im sure he is tracking the eight tails, and will kill it

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 11-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #1525
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Where has Sasuke been lol, he never gets enough time in the manga (joke).

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #1526
dirk667
Claymore Addict

haha, i bet theyl make an emtire new side series about him

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 12-02-2008, 09:32 PM   #1527
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

sasuke is my fav character for sure,i hate all the sasuke haters dey piss me off like dey have to go lame it out by creating a anti sasuke fan club
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:36 PM   #1528
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

Hahaha, everybody hates somebody. Let them be, it's their opinion. *inner me; YEAH LET'S GO KICK THEIR ASSES! HOW DARE THEY HATE SASUKE-POO?* ... heh.

Do you know what pisses me off the most? People who hates Sasuke, and finds everything he does or accomplish unfair or wrong. I hate that SO FREAKING MUCH! They hate Sasuke because they say he's emo... (psh he isn't emo, how would YOU feel if your entire family got slaughtered by your favorite brother?) They say he's obsessed with revenge (he kinda is, but that is his goal) he gets power for free... (yeah right, training 2.5 years at Oro is free? Getting CS against his will is free?)

Why don't they call Naruto gay/emo? He's obsessed with saving a boy who doesn't even want/or need to be saved in any way! Why doesn't they say that Naruto is obsessed with becoming Hokage? It's also his goal. Why aren't they saying that Naruto gets power for free... PnJ much? Like hell! As soon as it involves about Sasuke it's bad. Well I got news for every Anti-Sasuke.... SCREW YOU! It's one thing to hate a person because you just don't like him.. that's your opinion, but it's another thing in bad-mouthing and boycoting him. (I'm defending Sasuke's ass like hell at that thread in Manga section)

phew... now that that's out.. back on topic...

Sasuke is not going to get in trouble for fucking up with the 8-tailed. He's too precious for Madara. Besides that, Sasuke is too busy with going to destroy a village *Nooooo! Sasuke don't!* and that was exactly what Madara was planning. He couldn't care if Sasuke was unable to catch the 8tailed, if it's necessary Madara can go catch the 8-tailed himself. He wants Sasuke to hate the village, and want to destroy that. The only way for Madara to get revenge on the village is with Sasuke's help. Why that's so, I dunno... needs another pair of Sharingan-eyes perhaps? Ah, I know! He needs another sharing/MS eyes to control whatever the fuck he's creating with all the Bijuu's.

BTW, is everybody also so excited to see Sasuke in the Anime 18 dec? (FINALLY! I WAS WAITING AGES FOR HIM!) I know I am... I screamed like a little schoolgirl in a candyshop when I saw his back alone! Go Sasuke-kun!

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #1529
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Lmao, thats one hot pos there missy! i agree for the most part. in fact i dont even know which part i DONT dissagree with so i guess i agree with all of it. but i need to cach up on the manga b4 posting bout it. i got kicked out my house and now im living outa boxes. gota tattoo tho. D

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 12-20-2008, 06:02 PM   #1530
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

i wanna join!!!
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote