420 Predictions - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #31
Tobirama
Missing-Nin

Tobirama is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 420 Predictions

you guys notice the guy who jiraiya kicked in the face and blinded now got his eyes healed back.
Tobirama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2008, 04:03 PM   #32
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

I believe that since each one is bent on a certain purpose, and each character that is sent to face a path of Pain will somehow be natured to fight that opponent.

Demon Realm Pain vs. Team Gai (Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee)
Animal Realm Pain vs. Anko
Hungry Ghost Realm Pain vs. Kakashi & Gai
Human Realm Pain vs. Team 10 (Shikamaru, Ino, Choji)
Hell Realm Pain vs. Team 8 (Kiba, Hinata, Shino)
God Realm Pain vs. Tsunade

*Note: I want Neji to be going against the Human Realm Pain for some reason too, but I didn't match that up.

I don't think Team 10 will be putting up much of a fight or be fighting much at all, its just for Shikamaru to learn their fighting styles up close. Also, with the Human Realm's ability to steal a person's soul and gain a person's knowledge, this would be a great fight for Shikamaru to use his wits.

I put Kakashi & Gai up against the Hungry Ghost one, in order for Kakashi to see their potential of eating one of his chidori or ninjutsu, but Gai's there to help out/not be outdone by Kakashi.

Anko I put up against the Animal Realm Pain because Anko I believe can summon snakes, or at least use them in attacks so that would be good to use against summonings. If she isn't used here, I'm not sure yet of who to put against Animal Realm. Maybe some other ninja in here too. Animal Realm is the main distraction I think, so either a team goes to fight against her, or a one-on-one battle breaks out.

Team Gai I put up against the Demon Realm Pain because I figured Neji's rotation to block the "rockets", Tenten is there to use her artillery/weapons, and Lee for sheer power.

We're not sure on all of Hell Realm Pain's powers yet, so I left that one open with putting Team 8 against him.

I'm not sure how Sakura will fit into all of this, but she may help out Tsunade-sama. She needs to not get killed, but witness Tsuande dying or see her dead. I think she may fight Konan, but the fight ends when Konan turns into paper again and flies away to see the God Realm Pain; or she is sent to protect the dead Pain body with Shizune.

I put the God Realm Pain against Tsunade because it is only natural for that one to go after the greatest source of intellegence (and kishi will finish off the senin that way). That will be a great battle.

*Note: Either at last minute the lightning shinobi come to help out in the fight, or they arrive in the aftermath of all the destruction. Word gets around to the 5 nations, this signals an even more urgent reason to unite against Akatsuki. If Konoha is attacked itself, how long before the other 5 nations will be as well? That will be a main uniting factor.

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133

Last edited by Wind Sage 00; 10-03-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Wind Sage 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #33
littlee62
Genin

littlee62 is an unknown quantity at this point

man there will be a whole lot of pain and whole lot of killing people. i can't wait i want to see if tsunade really dies. i think she will put up a good fight tho. mostly because she will only have to focus on one or two not all six i think that is to her advantage haha. you might see a little bit of naruto but i doubt you will see a whole lot. but once the god realm reads tsunade's mind and finds out that naruto isnt there he will get out of there.

hesitation leads to destruction

littlee62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #34
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

No named chuunin and jounin will die first. Then people like Iruka will be threatened. It will take them a while to figure things out, at least 1 & 1/2 chapters I'd guess. We were spoiled we've seen so many Uber battles where the opponents were at least nearly even. Now it's just mayhem, from only 7 people, or entities, Konoha lovers thank the stars the Akatsuki are nutless, they could've walked in the front door when they're membership was at least at 9 and NOTHING WOULD HAVE STOPPED THEM PERIOD. Pein, Madara/Tobi, Itachi, Sasori, Kisame, Kazuku, Hidan, Deidara, Zetsu could've taken out every village whenever they wanted to, that is apparent.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #35
Tobirama
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
No named chuunin and jounin will die first. Then people like Iruka will be threatened. It will take them a while to figure things out, at least 1 & 1/2 chapters I'd guess. We were spoiled we've seen so many Uber battles where the opponents were at least nearly even. Now it's just mayhem, from only 7 people, or entities, Konoha lovers thank the stars the Akatsuki are nutless, they could've walked in the front door when they're membership was at least at 9 and NOTHING WOULD HAVE STOPPED THEM PERIOD. Pein, Madara/Tobi, Itachi, Sasori, Kisame, Kazuku, Hidan, Deidara, Zetsu could've taken out every village whenever they wanted to, that is apparent.

Are you on some serious drug or something.

Itachi himself wanted to avoid ppl from konoha showing up cause then he would be screwed garra would kill deidara if not for him wanting to save the village.

Kakazu would be taken out by naruto's move and kakashi hidan would be taken out by shika or his dad sasori would never win against 2 skilled ninja not just a hag and a chunnin.

Pain could do this because he is leagues above them all and has special abilities his rinnegan gives otherwise he would be fried as well.

Don't say such nonsense that they can take out a village themselves when jiraiya would obliterate the enitre akatsuki if they fought him we saw his stats are equal to itachi's = the strongest memeber in akatsuki but jiraiya also had hermit mode which would make all those stats go up like crazy.

Pain can do this because he is special madara could prop do it to since nothing can hit him and he has a space time ninjutsu that's even more advanced then minato's.

but that's about all.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:04 PM   #36
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

^Lol.
The whole Akatsuki would stomp the village. I have been saying that it's kinda not realistic that they are dying one by one.

Well, hell, Deidara alone could take any Hidden Village alone. Fly high, drop C3, level village, bye. Next one.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #37
Tobirama
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
^Lol.
The whole Akatsuki would stomp the village. I have been saying that it's kinda not realistic that they are dying one by one.

Well, hell, Deidara alone could take any Hidden Village alone. Fly high, drop C3, level village, bye. Next one.
Oh he said together lol i thought he meant individually, and no deidara can't do jack shit people in konoha would obliterate him hell kakshi would be enough against him.

Garra could have obliterated him as well if not for him saving the village alone they can easily be taken down by powerful shinobi of course or teams.

Jiraiya could single handedly beat them any of them if they had a tournament jiraiya would be in the finals to kill itachi then move on to pain and die XD.

No but it's true 9 akatsuki memebers can destroy a village but 4 hokages can rule the world lol.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:49 PM   #38
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Why couldn't Deidara do it?
He could be killed by a kunai when you put it that way.
He is too haxxed. He flies, no one knows, drops C3, leaves a crater. The end. That's why I hated how Kishimoto made him.
Hokage is sitting in his little room, then BAM, he is dead.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:21 PM   #39
Zenneth
Academy Student

Zenneth is on a distinguished roadZenneth is on a distinguished road

more of pein destroying village

some naruto training.
Some talk with bee

And in last pages...

Konoha go out all. Kakashi . Gai and other launch a desperate counter attack!
Zenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #40
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

What happens when he finds out Naruto is not even there? I wonder if he will still go on with the destruction, or look for Naruto.

Pain is going to find out they haven't even got the 8tails yet. He'll be pissed and might go looking for 8tails himself.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #41
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Bet you anything Naruto will come back right in the middle of a fight between either one of the Pains vs. Kakashi or Pain vs. Tsunade.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:06 AM   #42
The Yellow Maelstrom
Genin

The Yellow Maelstrom is an unknown quantity at this point

Defintely. Then either Kakashi or Tsunade will die, Sakura will be crying saying how could Sasuke join these people, then Sasuke will appear and say, because Konoha used my brother as a scapegoat. Sakura will be shocked, then cry even harder, Naruto will try hard to supress the Kyuubi, but then he'll here the Kyuubi roar, 'He made her cry... I'LL KILL HIM!!!' Then the Kyuubi will be unleashed into three tails, Sasuke will use Amaterasu and the Kyuubi will just flick it away with a wave of it's tail... 'Now die!!!' Kyuubi Naruto will be about to kill him but Naruto takes over, reverts to simply a shroud of chakra, no tails, and knocks Sasuke out.
The Yellow Maelstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:21 AM   #43
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Gai and Lee vs Human Pain

Gai: Dynamic entry!!!! Kicks Human Pain in the face. Human Pain backs a few feet away.

Lee: Are you in pain?

Human Pain: I AM PAIN!!!!!!!!!

Konan will gave konoha papercut. Or sing that LP song.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:53 AM   #44
c4rl0s
Academy Student

c4rl0s is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Sage 00 View Post
I believe that since each one is bent on a certain purpose, and each character that is sent to face a path of Pain will somehow be natured to fight that opponent.

Demon Realm Pain vs. Team Gai (Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee)
Animal Realm Pain vs. Anko
Hungry Ghost Realm Pain vs. Kakashi & Gai
Human Realm Pain vs. Team 10 (Shikamaru, Ino, Choji)
Hell Realm Pain vs. Team 8 (Kiba, Hinata, Shino)
God Realm Pain vs. Tsunade

when was the last time anko appeared, the chuunin exams? doubt she will be given a major role
c4rl0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:32 AM   #45
rikimamaw
Academy Student

rikimamaw is an unknown quantity at this point

i almost forgot who anko was..yeah right,she hasnt given a role again yet..

im predicting konohamarus's gang using sexy jutsu and make pain horny and stop attacking village..lol..

Im waiting for the time for tsunade to show her real strength..she wont be called as three of the legendary sannin for nothing..
rikimamaw is offline   Reply With Quote