420 Predictions - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-05-2008, 01:24 AM   #61
akuryuken
Genin

akuryuken is on a distinguished road
Re: 420 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Anko vs Animal Pain.

Anko: Summoning Giant Snake.

Animal: Summoning Steve Irwin.

Anko: Damn......

Animal:Unless you can summon a sting ray, its over.

Irwin: Crikeee!!!

If it took Jiraiya to go hermit mode to over power animal, what are anko chances?

420 is more on Naruto training and Hachibi went to fire country.

Gai and Lee shoot go against Hell, the one pull of Jiraiya's arm
Lmao wtf steve irwin omg

akuryuken is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2008, 01:36 AM   #62
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Perfect!

Its too bad Kurenai is pregnant, they could really use her ginjutsu.
hey, why can't she do genjutsu when she's pregnant? maybe she won't be in direct fighting, but genjutsu doesn't require you to be too close does it

us gals can do anything we want!
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:50 AM   #63
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

yeah but using genjutsu would put her at a large risk, because once having broken out of the genjutsu their first move would be to destroy the sorce to prevent it happening again

haha on the steve irwin note a funny fact for you yanks,

As Popular as he was in the states over here he was not well received until after his death, a bit hypocritical isn't it? us Aussies generally didn't like how he was pushing the Sterotype that we all run round in Kahki pants and scream crikey whilst riding on the back of a Kangaroo down uncharted Dirt Tracks.....we're kinda tryin to break away from that, and a bit of advice....if you ever meet and Aussie overseas dont go up to them and go G'day mate, Throw another Shrimp on the Barbie, because for starters you look like an ass, they're called Prawn's not Shrimp and you'll probably be told where to go in what you would deem and un-polite manner, leave the Aussie slang to the Aussies haha
Old 10-05-2008, 04:16 AM   #64
mukoi_kun
Academy Student

mukoi_kun is an unknown quantity at this point

tsunade will contact fukasaku and fight against the god pain. kakashi will fight pain first and he will use genjutsu against pain but kakashi will past out because he use a lot chakra. tsunade will arrive to help kakashi to fight pain. naruto will arrive late and kakashi will reveal some secrets of pain to naruto.
mukoi_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:36 AM   #65
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Predict...Pain smash?

And Tsunade goes to fight Pain and die.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:07 AM   #66
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

if pein has limited abilities, then konoha may have a chance, especially if they consider the fact that shikamaru is with them. He won't have 200 IQ for nothing.

I'm with the:

OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #67
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

Senju Hashimara is on a distinguished road

^ yeah, shika figured out how to deal with two immortals (Hidan and Kakuzu). Let him take his time and he'd surely come up with something

Rep me Green, leave your name and I'll rep you back
Senju Hashimara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:23 AM   #68
DaChinPin
Academy Student

DaChinPin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senju Hashimara View Post
^ yeah, shika figured out how to deal with two immortals (Hidan and Kakuzu). Let him take his time and he'd surely come up with something
Correction...Shikamaru dealt with ONE of the immortals. Naruto obliterated the other one without any help.
DaChinPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #69
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

^ You misunderstood me dude. By 'deal with' I meant 'figured out'. He was the one who found out their weaknesses

Old 10-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #70
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senju Hashimara View Post
^ You misunderstood me dude. By 'deal with' I meant 'figured out'. He was the one who found out their weaknesses
Maybe he found out Hidan's weakness but Kakkuzu didn't expose any weakness. Kakashi figured out all of Kakkuzu's abilities but Naruto was the only person with a strong enough jutsu to take him out.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #71
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Maybe he found out Hidan's weakness but Kakkuzu didn't expose any weakness. Kakashi figured out all of Kakkuzu's abilities but Naruto was the only person with a strong enough jutsu to take him out.
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga-viewer/333/15/ Here, you can see that shikamaru whose clever analysis => kakuzu revealing that no 'physical attack' can harm him => Kakashi attacking kakuzu with a chidori => forcing him to reveal his hearts => enabling naruto to finish him off [note: I've used the symbol '=>' to denote 'led to']

Old 10-05-2008, 03:36 PM   #72
dbtiger63
Academy Student

dbtiger63 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Sage 00 View Post
I believe that since each one is bent on a certain purpose, and each character that is sent to face a path of Pain will somehow be natured to fight that opponent.

Demon Realm Pain vs. Team Gai (Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee)
Animal Realm Pain vs. Anko
Hungry Ghost Realm Pain vs. Kakashi & Gai
Human Realm Pain vs. Team 10 (Shikamaru, Ino, Choji)
Hell Realm Pain vs. Team 8 (Kiba, Hinata, Shino)
God Realm Pain vs. Tsunade

*Note: I want Neji to be going against the Human Realm Pain for some reason too, but I didn't match that up.

I don't think Team 10 will be putting up much of a fight or be fighting much at all, its just for Shikamaru to learn their fighting styles up close. Also, with the Human Realm's ability to steal a person's soul and gain a person's knowledge, this would be a great fight for Shikamaru to use his wits.

I put Kakashi & Gai up against the Hungry Ghost one, in order for Kakashi to see their potential of eating one of his chidori or ninjutsu, but Gai's there to help out/not be outdone by Kakashi.

Anko I put up against the Animal Realm Pain because Anko I believe can summon snakes, or at least use them in attacks so that would be good to use against summonings. If she isn't used here, I'm not sure yet of who to put against Animal Realm. Maybe some other ninja in here too. Animal Realm is the main distraction I think, so either a team goes to fight against her, or a one-on-one battle breaks out.

Team Gai I put up against the Demon Realm Pain because I figured Neji's rotation to block the "rockets", Tenten is there to use her artillery/weapons, and Lee for sheer power.

We're not sure on all of Hell Realm Pain's powers yet, so I left that one open with putting Team 8 against him.

I'm not sure how Sakura will fit into all of this, but she may help out Tsunade-sama. She needs to not get killed, but witness Tsuande dying or see her dead. I think she may fight Konan, but the fight ends when Konan turns into paper again and flies away to see the God Realm Pain; or she is sent to protect the dead Pain body with Shizune.

I put the God Realm Pain against Tsunade because it is only natural for that one to go after the greatest source of intellegence (and kishi will finish off the senin that way). That will be a great battle.

*Note: Either at last minute the lightning shinobi come to help out in the fight, or they arrive in the aftermath of all the destruction. Word gets around to the 5 nations, this signals an even more urgent reason to unite against Akatsuki. If Konoha is attacked itself, how long before the other 5 nations will be as well? That will be a main uniting factor.
Even if what you write doesn't come to pass, great posting! All your points were well thought out and easy to understand!

New to forum, love the flow and enjoy the imaginations!

DB
dbtiger63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:17 PM   #73
bulensoy
Genin

bulensoy is an unknown quantity at this point

hope naruto's jutsu will be revealed
Old 10-05-2008, 10:27 PM   #74
madarauchiha92
Chuunin

madarauchiha92 is an unknown quantity at this point

off topic but great sig bulensoy

and yea i agree i hope the jutsu naruto is working on is revealed or atleast a sneak preview....i bet all we are gonna see is naruto say, "i completed the jutsu" LOL
madarauchiha92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #75
satsuki
~girl from hell~

satsuki is an unknown quantity at this point

we will have an action pack...naruto is now ready to face the last sage test.