420 Predictions - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-07-2008, 01:10 AM   #91
tomiE*
Academy Student

tomiE* is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 420 Predictions

Hello all! First time posting, but I've been a long time fan of Naruto. I'm not use to or familar with any or some of the acronyms that are used so do excuse my noobness. Anyways here's how I think will happen in the next and later chapters.

Pein continues his rampage throughout the Village killing a bunch of no name Leaf Ninjas as he searches for the 9th tails. As word hits Tsunade of the invasion she gathers up a few of the ninjas: Kakashi, team Yamato, team Guy, team Asuma, and team Kurina(sp).

Each team will fight each individual Pein, including Tsunade who is fighting against the God one. Epic battle goes on between all the ninjas against the Pein individuals. During the fight with team Yamato, Sakura ends up getting injured, forcing Yamata and Sai to protect her and defend themselves. Pein seeing that Sakura is injured attacks her as Sai rushes in and recieves the blow and dies from it. With tears in her eyes, she grabs and holds Sai as he speaks softly, "I read in a bood that at times when needed, friends will sacrifice their lives in order to save their own friends....." (something among those lines since he learns from books nowadays). Sai slowly dies, all while Yamato is forced to fight against Pein by himself.

Somehow, and a couple chapters later, each of the team end up killing each of the Pein, all except God Pein. Each of the teams are exhausted from the fights, they try to recooperate as Tsunade is stilling fighting.

He proves to be too much for Tsunade, throughout her fight she has been using all her ninjutsu. She is slowly getting weaker, and also getting older in appeareance as well as the fight goes on. Remember some of her ninjutsu improved her healing and strength but at a cost her age or something familar if I recalled correctly. Sakura and Kakashi are the only ones able to come help Tsunade and as they arrive they, Tsunade is badly beaten, forcing Kakashi to fight and Sakura to tend her sensai's wounds.

God Pein proves too much for Kakashi also while Tsunade is done being healed she tells Sakura she will use her most powerful move. Sakura warns that it will take too much toll on her body and she won't survive if she does. She reponse by saying, "All my life, I couldn't save the ones I love. I couldn't tell the person I love, I loved him. I couldn't live the life I wanted. I couldn't do anything. But what I can do, is save this village. I am the Hokage." Sakura bursts into tears as a flashback of her memories show. Flashes of Kakashi, Susake, Naruto, Rock Lee, Sai, all the people who protected her as should stood there and couldn't do a thing.

Next scene shows an epic battle between Tsunade and God Pein. With what seems like the final blow to God Pein, Tsunade stumbles from the dust and slowly falls onto the dirt, she smiles as Sakura rushes to her. A conversation is made between the two as Tsunade dies in her arms. All is relieved, or so they think. From a glimpse, under the rumble flashes of all the Pein revive and all jump towards each of the ninjas one at Kakashi, Sakura, Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji, and Yamato with some sort of weapon. Another flash shows the faces of the ninja is they are caught in surprise.

Next scene is black, you hear is the loud clank of metal against metal/flesh. Each of the shinobis open their eyes, blood is splattered across their face. A hand is shown, blood dripping. You see the toad armor and his fist. The view goes up to his arm then to his face. It's a dark figure and all that comes out is "I don't let my comrades die...." he grins as the view from the shadow to Kakashi (like the same scene when he said it to Naruto and Sasuake back in the Haku story). He opens his eyes and you see him in sage mode in the same outfit as Jiraya.

Now 6 Naruto's fight the 6 Pein's. With his new found powers he easily beats them all. Seeing that Naruto is too strong, the Pein's come together to where the God one is. All the Naruto clones followsuit and join Naruto as they all fight again, but this time he is losing. The rennigan is too much, since they can see all the views. Naruto is force to use is ultimate move, (not sure what it is, didn't really bother thinking about it) but it somehows destroys all 6 Pein's. They all stumpled down on top of one another is Naruto is shown breathing hard as he had used up a lot of his energy.

Soon the 6 Pein's get back up and Naruto is in disbelief. And it finally hit him, "The real one isn't with them...." He looks around, feels out the air...He sees Kona way on top of a building watching. That must be it she tells himself. He rushes to her, dodging and hitting every one of the Pein that tries to stop him. But it's no use, they all are seeing through all his moves. "Where is he running to????" All the Leaf Ninjas ask themselves as they see Kona themselves far far away. Soon they realize "The real one isn't with them."

Kakashi and the rest of the team, knock and disrupt each of the Pein's and their attacks to stop Naruto. The view goes to Kona's eyes as you can see Naruto getting close. She is in fear, she tries to run but it's too late. Naruto punches her in the face knocking her out. All the Pein's vanishes. Kona poofs into the real Nagato. *Suspense music* The story goes to a sidestory to show why Nagato disgused himself as Kona the whole time.

Nagato from what we learned didn't like killing. But at the same time he wanted to protect the Kona and Yohika(sp). Somehow both the real Kona and Yohkia were killed during the civil war in the Mist when they were adolesence. Seeing that he couldn't kill personally he made up the images and digused himself so that way he could kill by being someone else. That's why he wanted to capture the bijuu's to create a war that would end all wars. He was trying to do what he couldn't do, save and protect his two friends. Because perhaps if there were no war, Kona and Yokia would have lived........

Well that's what I think will happen, what you guys think?
tomiE* is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2008, 02:28 AM   #92
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

I think that in the end it'll come out that Konan was all over Yahiko and Nagato got mad and killed him out of anger, but Konan was scared to leave him and he didn't really want to kill Yahiko but his powers flourished, so he figured out how to use his powers to keep Yahiko alive and use his skills as well. In doing so he had to hide his own body so that no one could attack or hurt him while he used his power to manipulate Yahiko's body. With that, they stashed a motionless Nagato body and he took on Yahiko's body as his main look so as to appease Konan and make her fall for him, but also so he could fight an not have the real Nagato body get damaged.
DaWildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:56 AM   #93
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

That SECRET jutsu u r all talking about, the one when Naruto said: ''Maybe now I'll be able to....'' whatever isn't a secret FFS!

Remember that he was too weak to complete rashuriken?

Well, he was talking about it and in sage mode+natural chakra he will get rashuriken to 100% without hurting himself.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:19 AM   #94
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

At first three Pains were killed by Jiraiya. Then those three came back to life, team up with the rest of three Pains and killed Jiraiya. Upon that, one Pain was killed permanently.

I wonder how was that one particular Pain got killed permanently. The same method could be used to kill those individual Pain currently in Konoha.

Any ideas/guesses? I'm leaning towards those buttons on Pains bodies and faces.
gamatoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:26 AM   #95
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamatoyo View Post
At first three Pains were killed by Jiraiya. Then those three came back to life, team up with the rest of three Pains and killed Jiraiya. Upon that, one Pain was killed permanently.

I wonder how was that one particular Pain got killed permanently. The same method could be used to kill those individual Pain currently in Konoha.

i was thinking the same thing too. those buttons have wires in them, and they appear to be what connect the 6 peins. should be that if one pein connects those wires to a dead one, life force chakra could be transmitted, and the dead pein will come back to life. Just an assumption.

I'm with the:

OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:08 AM   #96
Katon707
Chuunin

Katon707 will become famous soon enoughKaton707 will become famous soon enough

i said soooooooo long ago that the peircings were a major part of pains ability as not only do the bodies have them, but also every summon that animal realm pain summoned had them. they are most definately used to channel chakra through the other bodies as maybe only nagatos chakra can use the rinnegan, so all pain and pain linked bodies would havto channel nagatos chakra through them somehow so they could use the rinnegan.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:32 AM   #97
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katon707 View Post
i said soooooooo long ago that the peircings were a major part of pains ability as not only do the bodies have them, but also every summon that animal realm pain summoned had them. they are most definately used to channel chakra through the other bodies as maybe only nagatos chakra can use the rinnegan, so all pain and pain linked bodies would havto channel nagatos chakra through them somehow so they could use the rinnegan.
exactly. these peircings channel nagato's chakra. You must've noticed that each pain controls only one ability, and so far no one have the ability to raise the dead body of another. So what causes these bodies to live again? Surely nagato cannot show himself in only 10 seconds to ressurect 3 bodies.

Think of a rechargable battery, and connect it to a dead body pain uses. At first, the battery has no power inside it, and in order for it to work, you must plug it in a charger. The energy stays inside it until such time that it drains out.

If you look into it clearly, you will notice that those peircings look like plugs, and those channel rin'negan's chakra into them. For a pain to ressurect, he must either have:

1. his life chakra, which comes in the rin'negan, shared from another pain body, or

2.have his body recharged in the hideout.

And if you wonder what those "chargers" are, they are these coffin-like capsules in http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/369/16-17/

nagato channels his rin'negan and life chakra and rin'negan to those machines, into the bodies of those lifeless bodies, through those peircings.

I'm with the:

OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #98
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

I'm a academy student so yeah I'm new to this forum. Must have miss that posting by Katon707.

I was saying the same thing in Pain vs Naruto thread and somebody said that the piercing was just for the sake of Pain likes to feel pain.

So don't you think that by taking out those plugs from their body will nullify the effect of rinnegan? If that is so than we have discovered Pain's weakness!

Of course not just anybody can get that close and be strong enough to pluck the piercings head on!

Could this be derived from either the codes or the autopsy?

Right know I am imagining that Naruto tearing Pain's flesh which locates the piercing with Rasenshuriken (more focus attack thanks to Sage Training, not like the Kakuzu bombing). Wham! There goes one Pain body, permanently disabled!

Last edited by gamatoyo; 10-07-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: wrong reference
gamatoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #99
akuginotachi28
Genin

akuginotachi28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomiE* View Post
Hello all! First time posting, but I've been a long time fan of Naruto. I'm not use to or familar with any or some of the acronyms that are used so do excuse my noobness. Anyways here's how I think will happen in the next and later chapters.

Pein continues his rampage throughout the Village killing a bunch of no name Leaf Ninjas as he searches for the 9th tails. As word hits Tsunade of the invasion she gathers up a few of the ninjas: Kakashi, team Yamato, team Guy, team Asuma, and team Kurina(sp).

Each team will fight each individual Pein, including Tsunade who is fighting against the God one. Epic battle goes on between all the ninjas against the Pein individuals. During the fight with team Yamato, Sakura ends up getting injured, forcing Yamata and Sai to protect her and defend themselves. Pein seeing that Sakura is injured attacks her as Sai rushes in and recieves the blow and dies from it. With tears in her eyes, she grabs and holds Sai as he speaks softly, "I read in a bood that at times when needed, friends will sacrifice their lives in order to save their own friends....." (something among those lines since he learns from books nowadays). Sai slowly dies, all while Yamato is forced to fight against Pein by himself.

Somehow, and a couple chapters later, each of the team end up killing each of the Pein, all except God Pein. Each of the teams are exhausted from the fights, they try to recooperate as Tsunade is stilling fighting.

He proves to be too much for Tsunade, throughout her fight she has been using all her ninjutsu. She is slowly getting weaker, and also getting older in appeareance as well as the fight goes on. Remember some of her ninjutsu improved her healing and strength but at a cost her age or something familar if I recalled correctly. Sakura and Kakashi are the only ones able to come help Tsunade and as they arrive they, Tsunade is badly beaten, forcing Kakashi to fight and Sakura to tend her sensai's wounds.

God Pein proves too much for Kakashi also while Tsunade is done being healed she tells Sakura she will use her most powerful move. Sakura warns that it will take too much toll on her body and she won't survive if she does. She reponse by saying, "All my life, I couldn't save the ones I love. I couldn't tell the person I love, I loved him. I couldn't live the life I wanted. I couldn't do anything. But what I can do, is save this village. I am the Hokage." Sakura bursts into tears as a flashback of her memories show. Flashes of Kakashi, Susake, Naruto, Rock Lee, Sai, all the people who protected her as should stood there and couldn't do a thing.

Next scene shows an epic battle between Tsunade and God Pein. With what seems like the final blow to God Pein, Tsunade stumbles from the dust and slowly falls onto the dirt, she smiles as Sakura rushes to her. A conversation is made between the two as Tsunade dies in her arms. All is relieved, or so they think. From a glimpse, under the rumble flashes of all the Pein revive and all jump towards each of the ninjas one at Kakashi, Sakura, Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji, and Yamato with some sort of weapon. Another flash shows the faces of the ninja is they are caught in surprise.

Next scene is black, you hear is the loud clank of metal against metal/flesh. Each of the shinobis open their eyes, blood is splattered across their face. A hand is shown, blood dripping. You see the toad armor and his fist. The view goes up to his arm then to his face. It's a dark figure and all that comes out is "I don't let my comrades die...." he grins as the view from the shadow to Kakashi (like the same scene when he said it to Naruto and Sasuake back in the Haku story). He opens his eyes and you see him in sage mode in the same outfit as Jiraya.

Now 6 Naruto's fight the 6 Pein's. With his new found powers he easily beats them all. Seeing that Naruto is too strong, the Pein's come together to where the God one is. All the Naruto clones followsuit and join Naruto as they all fight again, but this time he is losing. The rennigan is too much, since they can see all the views. Naruto is force to use is ultimate move, (not sure what it is, didn't really bother thinking about it) but it somehows destroys all 6 Pein's. They all stumpled down on top of one another is Naruto is shown breathing hard as he had used up a lot of his energy.

Soon the 6 Pein's get back up and Naruto is in disbelief. And it finally hit him, "The real one isn't with them...." He looks around, feels out the air...He sees Kona way on top of a building watching. That must be it she tells himself. He rushes to her, dodging and hitting every one of the Pein that tries to stop him. But it's no use, they all are seeing through all his moves. "Where is he running to????" All the Leaf Ninjas ask themselves as they see Kona themselves far far away. Soon they realize "The real one isn't with them."

Kakashi and the rest of the team, knock and disrupt each of the Pein's and their attacks to stop Naruto. The view goes to Kona's eyes as you can see Naruto getting close. She is in fear, she tries to run but it's too late. Naruto punches her in the face knocking her out. All the Pein's vanishes. Kona poofs into the real Nagato. *Suspense music* The story goes to a sidestory to show why Nagato disgused himself as Kona the whole time.

Nagato from what we learned didn't like killing. But at the same time he wanted to protect the Kona and Yohika(sp). Somehow both the real Kona and Yohkia were killed during the civil war in the Mist when they were adolesence. Seeing that he couldn't kill personally he made up the images and digused himself so that way he could kill by being someone else. That's why he wanted to capture the bijuu's to create a war that would end all wars. He was trying to do what he couldn't do, save and protect his two friends. Because perhaps if there were no war, Kona and Yokia would have lived........

Well that's what I think will happen, what you guys think?
Dude well done I could see those scenes in my head while i read it.You got fan fiction skills
akuginotachi28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:42 PM   #100
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I sincerly doubt it. I think they in fact function closer to that of the borg. They share a collective network with resources that they split and share amongst each other. As a result, they all can call upon the healing and chakra regeneration properties of each other. However that is not without its limits. If enough damage is done to one, it will sever the connection that one has with the collective resulting in either severe damage or possibly death. However as J-man's warning mentions, the real leader of pein is not with the group but seperate. This individual acts as the central hub or controller of this collective. If he dies than the rest will lose their connection capabilities and be easily killed. The only other way to defeat pein is to severely over tax the network. That is where each member of the rookies comes in. Each is perfectly suited to face the other. That is why I predicted kiba would face the animal realm and neji would face the demon realm. Kiba would be a perfect counter to the animal side while neji could use his gentle fist techniques to effectively counter any chakra explosives that could be thrown without sustaining severe risk to himself. I assume of course that demon realm is in some ways similar to that of deidira but who can say for certain.

Quote:
that won't work cause iruka knows what akatsuki look like he's like the hokages right hand always i really think this guy has a lot more then he shows.
I would not be so sure about that. For one you are over inflating Iruka's role in the village. As much as he is a jonin in the village, he is also constantly in charge of the regular operations of the ninja academy. He also is not always privy to information that become available. Besides his role lately has become more and more tuned down suggesting that he could very well be one of those that gets killed during the akatsuki invasion of konoha. It certainly would not be a major character loss if he died since we all pretty much can guess that shikamaru might very well replace him in the not too distant future. My gut feeling is that iruka probably will be eventually on borrow time much like ino whom also has a very minor role and thus would not be a major character loss though her death in front of sakura would certainly be a wakeup call.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:05 PM   #101
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
well I gotta keep this one short this week 'cause I have too much work to put in time for a serious prediction writing:

We will get back to Sasuke and what he is doing now that him and hawk fled their hideout after handling the cloud nin. From there it will be text of Madara, Zetsu and Kisame on what to do since they have to get Sasuke and/or the 8 tails now. We will probably get more on Cloud nin actions searching for Sasuke or so. And at the end probably get a glimpse of a Konoha nin reaching Tsunade to hand her the message of an attack within Konoha
I think it's weird how Tsunade wouldn't be able to notice from her office. It's one of the highest buildings in Konoha and she's right there next to the window. All those explosions are hard to overlook. Maybe a lapse in judgment from Kishi or something.

I'm guessing no Cloud nin next chapter, as they're on their way. More Pain, and Tsunade's reaction. Most definitely Sasuke/Hawk, since they've been gone two chapters & Kishi probably considers that a vacation, and finishes with Naruto.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #102
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know what you guys think but i know Shikamaru will save konoha and not naruto.
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #103
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

No one answered the question of how Jiraiya was able to kill one of the Pein bodies? Was it the demon realm one that he killed, suggesting that order of termination is important?
The piercings my indeed be along acupuncture meridians/chakara points according to powers associated with the Rokudo realms. But, if the piercings have a more borg-like importance, then we at least now that Kishi is a Trekkie!
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #104
The Passenger
GreenSmokeSage

The Passenger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugetsugym View Post
No one answered the question of how Jiraiya was able to kill one of the Pein bodies? Was it the demon realm one that he killed, suggesting that order of termination is important?
The piercings my indeed be along acupuncture meridians/chakara points according to powers associated with the Rokudo realms. But, if the piercings have a more borg-like importance, then we at least now that Kishi is a Trekkie!
It was the animal realm one and I do not remember how he killed but I am rereading the battle!!

Proud Member of :

Anti Sasuke FC
The Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #105
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

They skipped away from Jiraiya's/Pein's fight after Pein hit Jiraiya with one blow, afterward when they flashed back, Jiraiya was inside of a protect shield, and from what I could gather it was a last second move by Jiraiya when all the Pein's were inbound to crush him, 5 avoided it at the last minute but the first 'animal' Pein didn't. From what Pa Toad was saying none of the clones could get inside and Jiraiya actuallly had an opportunity to escape, but he needed to find the secret to Pein since he had gone that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravu View Post
I dont know what you guys think but i know Shikamaru will save konoha and not naruto.
I think the 'Ghost' pain will continue checking shinobi, and eventually he'll come upon someone the fans love. Its inevitable because he's searching for the shinobi who knows the whereabouts of Naruto. Tsunade, Shizune, Sakura, Yamato, Kakashi, Sai, and Shikamaru definitely are in the 'know' group, and their status is at risk because it seems Ghost Pain can rip someones soul out. Eventually ne will find out that he's away training, and they will break off and retreat. Not from fear, but lack of purpose, thats my best bet.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote