420 Predictions - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #151
Tunnel
Missing-Nin

Tunnel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 420 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
i rarely post but i have got to say this...

Pain is the most broken anime character that i have ever seen in my 20+ years watching animation, he is so broken right now that is not even funny.
I agree with you man and on top of that anyone strong enough to stop him has been dead for decades now it's a new era and nobody in this era has enough power to stop him nobody.

But seeing in how naruto will arrive soon with fukasaku on his shoulder it means pein's little reign will be over soon. In times like this i hope there isn't to much plot in a fight however naruto does have past fight training on his side. What that means is when he fought garra he beat him purely from his never give up thing and everything he learned from jiraiya and kakashi he put together and used it there was no plot in that fight basically.

Maybe he can do the same here take kakashi,jiraiya,fuksaku combine it and win only this time it will be against someone way tougher then garra lol.

Either way mr."i want to show the world pain" will be dead by the end of November.
Tunnel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #152
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti810 View Post
i thought the three tails didnt have a host? unless at one time it did have a host and the bijuu took over completely
There wasn't a host he was gathered by Deidara & Tobi on his first mission. Deidara explained he was considered weaker because he didn't have a host.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:00 PM   #153
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
i rarely post but i have got to say this...

Pain is the most broken anime character that i have ever seen in my 20+ years watching animation, he is so broken right now that is not even funny.
Kishi needs to make people understand how badass Pain is, so that when Naruto defeats him.. It's an epic moment.

It's one thing to defeat random-jounin-ninja-from-random-village, and quite another to defeat someone like Pain.

It's purposely setup this way, to make the odds seem insurmountable to overcome for Naruto... But, he will find a way to do it

Naruto wants to become Hokage someday. If he were to save the Village, then everyone would begin to recognize him to some degree. I'm not saying he'd become hokage (and he isn't ready, IMO)-- but, people would realize that he is a rising Star.. so to speak

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:00 PM   #154
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
There wasn't a host he was gathered by Deidara & Tobi on his first mission. Deidara explained he was considered weaker because he didn't have a host.
i know that, but in the group picture of the jinchuruki theres a host for the 3 tails. So im saying at one point it had a host
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:00 PM   #155
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

say it aint so. I dont want to see Naruto fighting as a toad. I think maybe that is necessary to do Frog Fu or whaterver it's called. I hope because I want to see Naruto fight as Naruto. I can accept the funy eyes, but if kishi decides to make a cross with the eyes when Naruto goes Sage and Kyuubi juice. Naruto's cross and Sasuke's Jewish symbol. I dont know what it's called. Please dont let Naruto come back to Kooha, looking like some ugly ass toad, using all these non-"shinobi/human like" jutsu and moves. Please dont do that Kishi. And freakin laser beams? Please dont do that Kishi. Maybe if we all got off of this forum right now and go to sleep, when we eake up it will have all been just a bad dream.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:04 PM   #156
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Wow.... Kakashi got treated like a genin by one body ****ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: It seems as though "God" Pain is a telekinetic or was that something else?

Edit2: For those saying Pain is the most broken character ever from an anime sorry but it simply isn't true. If you really think there is no greater power then Pain in the very broad Anime world then you need to brush up on your characters.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-08-2008 at 11:16 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #157
bulensoy
Genin

bulensoy is an unknown quantity at this point

ino's father breaks through pain's genjutsu!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:33 PM   #158
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

It seems as though the black poles suck up chakra. This explains why Pain takes so long to prepare. Probably feeds his meat shields chakra using these poles which I guess takes a long time.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #159
Tunnel
Missing-Nin

^so the key to beating him is to waste the chakra from the poles basically like a rechargeable battery and who do we know who has a massive amount of chakra.

This would be easier if naruto had a space time ninjutsu. Also naruto isn't a frog as i have mentioned before he imagined how he would look like if he and fukasaku fused. Since in order to use a fully mastered hermit mode u have to be still but that's impossible so fukasaku said he will sit on naruto's shoulder thus negating the effect of turning into a toad.

So basically there is no true way to master hermit mode since you will end up a frog in a fight if you move so jiraiya had 2 plus his mastery to negate it and since naruto mastered it he only needs 1 frog.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #160
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

We finally get to see Naruto go all out.

Kage bunshin > All of Pain jutsus

Alright Pain is really a god if he whips out a shotgun out of nowhere. He got master of elements, rockets, lasers, etc... But all of that flashy shit won't save him from Naruto's wrath. I bet that once Pain kills Iruka, Naruto is going to slaughter him in battle. There's more to the Kage bunshin than we think (It's a forbidden jutsu after all). The beginning of the series it was just better than regular clones. Now they are clones that collect information, speeds up training and explodes. Jiraiya even fooled Pain with a Kage bunshin.

I hope Naruto whips out some shit that is jaw-dropping and i hope he kills Pain.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:34 AM   #161
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

let's face it Silver'. The way Kishi' build's up his villans to look invincible, People are going to be crying the "P" word the moment Naruto kicks Pain's ass (unless he releases "Big Red" and goes all tailed). Pain is Kishi's most powerful character so far, he rock's but, he'll never win. It would've been good to see Pain take out someone like Tsunade. It looks like Naruto will be back before then

Yeah, Naruto's particular KB's still have a level to go, to reach likes of Itachi's. It will be interesting to see what Kishi' does with them.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:34 AM   #162
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunnel View Post
^So basically there is no true way to master hermit mode since you will end up a frog in a fight if you move .....
I don't think that is the case. When Naruto was training balance, then came a bird on his shoulder and he fell down. Well, he went all the down, got crashed, complain about it and yet maintain the sage form.

It is meant for Naruto to truly master hermit mode. I'm just guessing that Pa Toad will give a hand for now by sitting on his shoulder. The texts said Pa Toad is there to eliminate RISK of turning to frog. Let's just say getting from "not moving to go sage mode" to "using sage mode in battle" will not be an easy transition.

Last time when people expect Naruto to fight Pain, they complain that Naruto achievement in sage arts are too fast. Now when Naruto getting help on the shoulder when going for sage mode, people starts saying that Naruto can only go that far.

Have faith in Naruto will ya! For god sake, he is the manga title. He will suffer along the way, but at the end he's getting everything just because of that.
gamatoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:39 AM   #163
Tunnel
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
let's face it Silver'. The way Kishi' build's up his villans to look invincible, People are going to be crying the "P" word the moment Naruto kicks Pain's ass (unless he releases "Big Red" and goes all tailed). Pain is Kishi's most powerful character so far, he rock's but, he'll never win. It would've been good to see Pain take out someone like Tsunade. It looks like Naruto will be back before then

Yeah, Naruto's particular KB's still have a level to go, to reach likes of Itachi's. It will be interesting to see what Kishi' does with them.
He is definitely not the most powerful character kishi has made he is the most powerful character we have seen fight all out but he is far from being the most powerful my bet any hokage excluding tsunade and or madara can whip his was.

There is a reason to why madara is controlling akatsuki at the end of the day you cannot hit him and he has a jutsu like the yondaime hokage that's just about all you need to win. You cannot defeat something you cannot hit or catch or keep up with.

Pain is just a side show bum there to get hit by naruto and kicked of the show.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:46 AM   #164
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Madara is like Pain, in that he has a secret. He even mentions that Itachi's Amaterasu trap would have killed him, if Itachi had known his secret. Madara is no Pain. Madara has been defeated, Pain has not. Madara is a shell of a man, Pain is a GOD.

It has been mentioned which is the stronger dojutsu, and it's not the Sharingan.

Last edited by Matthekage; 10-09-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #165
Tunnel
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
Madara is like Pain, in that he has a secret. He even mentions that Itachi's Amaterasu trap would have killed him, if Itachi had known his secret. Madara is no Pain. Madara has been defeated, Pain has not. Madara is a shell of a man, Pain is a GOD.

It has been mentioned which is the stronger Kekkei Genkai, and it's not the Sharingan.
Pain is not a god not even close to it if he was a god he would never die madara lost to one of the top shinobi's ever i would rank him in the top 3 of greats. Madara lost to a man who was very powerful madara was able to control kyuubi shodai was able to control bijju sarutobi was called the god of shinobi in his prime yondaime defeated kyuubi and split the damn thing in half nidaime used kinjutsu for fighting along with super powered water jutsu with no drop of water around. These are true great shinobi who have the ability to call themselfs god not some random person who defeated to old men and voila he's god lmaoo the only people who consider him god is his fc konan and we all know how powerful she is lol.

Madara;s fight created a landscape pein's toughest fight landed him his first body death and the exposure of his secret. Madara holds akatsuki pain is his bitch. so he can shoot lasers out of his head wowzers konoha maru can dodge them he can shoot his hand like a rocket itachi can shoot flames out of his eyes that would obliterate all those bodies. He can form energy feilds to push ppl back yondaime can summon a god and ripp his soul out or tag him with a mark then kill him anytime he wishes.

He can summon big ass monsters those monsters got owned with human hair he can rip your soul out if he catches you itachi and summon a god a true god to kill him.

His rinnegan was said to the strongest dojutsu out of the original 3 history wouldn't know that if you rip your brothers eyes out you gain pms history didnt know that if you kill your best friend or watch someone close to you die you can gain higher power then the sharingan.

Pein can summons a statue that can extract the bijju chakra mianto can summon a real god that can kill them all. H eis only "god" when you stack his abilties up but disect them with normal shinboi power that have been throwout history and pein is nothing more then a mere bum and a pawn in madara's game. There is a reason madara will live longer then pain.
Madara lost boo hoo his fight created a landscape with a river that never stops flowing those were first generation shinobi they have been surpassed from their village by 2 others in hiruzen and the 4th.

Pain beat down a guy older then sarutobi holy shit he is kick ass he then need 6 bodies to finish off a one handed man and still lost one body killer pain truly is a god he is so bad ass now that he makes kakashi looks weak cool he beats down on iruka sickkkkkkkk and when it's all said and done the same one handed man who was destroyed by pain thanks to his brain will be the deciding factor in naruto's fight the same kakashi who was beat down will be the one naruto puts all his training together to obliterate a ""self proclaimed god"

Pain is a joke not a god don't confuse the 2 ever. i can't wait to see the laugh on madara when he says thanks for the help bitch.