The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 68 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:06 PM   #1006
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

The chef guy (who's name escapes me at the moment) seems like a loverboy.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #1007
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Yeah, Sanji. Thats the guy I was talking about =]
Old 10-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #1008
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Ah, okay...wow....I think I got him mixed up with Zolo (Zorro?) for some reason. Eh...whatevs.

FCs I'm In:

Old 10-08-2008, 12:09 PM   #1009
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

I actually do read one piece nowadays...because Naruto n Bleach were getting a little boring and I decided to try one piece out and thought it was a cool manga... I like Luffy/Nami or Luffy/Robin and sanji is the perve of the manga...but he mostly has a thing for nami...so Sanji/Nami and probadly Zorro/Robin are the main pairings I see a lot of discussions going on for with that manga...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:34 PM   #1010
Otachii
Academy Student

Otachii is on a distinguished road

Meeeh, I feel all left out 'cause I don't read or watch One Piece. I heard it was a good manga but I'm too much of a procrastinator to immediately go out and read what I hear is good, hence why I probably won't be reading Twilight 'til long after the fad passes. xP

So for those of us who haven't dived into One Piece and therefor have nothing to add to the current topic of discussion I've got a new question that I'm almost certain most of you will have an opinion on because almost every anime fan has an opinion on it. For those of us who have seen/are reading Inuyasha I pose the age-old question... InuKag or InuKik? And since I know the fans can get very rowdy when it comes to this can I just say we're all friends here so there's no need to be at each others throats about whichever couple they ship. >_>

Me, I'm for InuKag all the way. Nothing against Kikyou really or even her past relationship with Inuyasha I just think the bond between Inuyasha and Kagome is much stronger then his bond was with Kikyou... even if it tends to lack maturity and heap on senseless violence and yelling. xP But I mean c'mon! That's what makes it so cute! ♥

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Disarm the dream tickler in the constant moment
You will find me where it's quiet
•○listen closely, listen closely○•
Let the blood flow through all the spaces •○of the universe○•

Groups I Belong to:

:The Anime/Manga Pairings FC:
:The Rock Lee FC:
:The Haruno Sakura FC:
Otachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #1011
angelsakura18
Academy Student

angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road

i totally agree, its InuKag for sure, coz the InuKik lacks something major (although i must say they did really loved each other so much) and its TRUST. if they did really trust each other, they shouldnt go against each other so easily because they thought they are betrayed, but, then again, i couldnt blame them for easily breaking their trust to one another, Naraku is one nasty enemy and he's very good in deceiving others and there is thatmon-human conflict going on. i easily got bored by them anyway because they are way too serious =_=.

what i notice about InuKag is that they truly established that TRUST thats why they become strong (e.g., "i know Inuyasha will save me" - Kagome, she repeatedly said that countless of time when she's in trouble or been kidnapped, and Inuyasha did saved her =D) and that is why their relationship last, and yeah, their fighting is cute, Inuyasha... SIT~!!! XD

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC

The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC

~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
angelsakura18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #1012
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsakura18 View Post
i totally agree, its InuKag for sure, coz the InuKik lacks something major (although i must say they did really loved each other so much) and its TRUST. if they did really trust each other, they shouldnt go against each other so easily because they thought they are betrayed, but, then again, i couldnt blame them for easily breaking their trust to one another, Naraku is one nasty enemy and he's very good in deceiving others and there is thatmon-human conflict going on. i easily got bored by them anyway because they are way too serious =_=.

what i notice about InuKag is that they truly established that TRUST thats why they become strong (e.g., "i know Inuyasha will save me" - Kagome, she repeatedly said that countless of time when she's in trouble or been kidnapped, and Inuyasha did saved her =D) and that is why their relationship last, and yeah, their fighting is cute, Inuyasha... SIT~!!! XD
You just totally read my mind Sakura! I completely and utterly agree. There's absolutely no denying that Inuyasha and Kikyou were in love and have a special sort of bond but without trust it just pales in comparisson to what Inuyasha and Kagome share. True enough it was Naraku who set the stage but ultimately it was the lack of faith in eachother that caused what happened between Inuysha and Kikyou. I honestly believe that if Naraku tried something like that with Inuyasha and Kagome his plan would be thwarted because Kagome would immediately know it wasn't Inuyasha or there was something wrong with him and the same for Inuyasha with Kagome.

And I mean c'mon, how can you deny the cuteness of it? Sure it gets irritating how they're always fighting and constantly in denial about how they feel about each other but it's just so adorable how they go back and forth and the tension, I think, makes it that much sweeter. Besides, they have their lovey moments and I think all the bickering allows you to appreciate what they share that much more. ♥

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•

Groups I Belong to:

Old 10-11-2008, 12:21 AM   #1013
Otachii
Academy Student

-Looks left, looks right.- Where'd everyone go? ._.

Let us try to bring some life back here shall we? ...What to discuss? Hm... -Taps chin.- Well let's keep it simple. What is everyones favorite anime couple in general, from every anime they've seen and why? Don't have to narrow it down, say 'em all if they're more then one.

Mine is definately Inuyasha and Kagome. The way it's protrayed is like one of those loves that's destined to be, so much that even time can't keep it from being. That's how I see it andway and I'm a sucker for fated love. Plus it's just so cute how they're so utterly devoted to one another but just refuse to admit it outright.

Groups I Belong to:

Old 10-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #1014
HinataFanX
Chuunin

Well....I truly don't have any pairing preferences beyond Naruto. Though I did recently get into Full Metal Alchemist, it's a fairly one-sided pairing that already pretty much exists, so it's not like I'm actually into the pairing, but it's more like Asuma and Kurenai. It's there, so I have it on my list. Anyway, WinryxEd for those who read it.

FCs I'm In:

Old 10-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #1015
ralatone
Chuunin

I only watched some of the anime, but I heard that they it's different compared to the manga. So is there a bit more edXwinry in the manga ?
Old 10-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #1016
HinataFanX
Chuunin

Well, I know the anime has actually concluded, while the manga hasn't even gotten there and is in monthly installments, so it very well could be, but I haven't even watched the anime to the point where Winry makes her first appearance outside of flashbacks, so I don't know about that. But in the manga, Winry actually states in thought that she loves him twice, whilst Ed, though showing it, becomes hyper and a little wacky at the thought. The most recent mention of him loving her (he was thinking about lieutenant Hawkeye's statement about the subject) resulted in him flying off the handle and trying to think of something else besides that, so he starts reciting the elements on the periodic table of elements in order of increasing atomic number. In short, it was very funny to read, and helped me with my elements test in chemistry class.

FCs I'm In:

Old 10-12-2008, 12:58 PM   #1017
ralatone
Chuunin

Oh, I didn't know the show and the manga were that different, I guess I might start reading the manga. Seeing as I sorta liked the anime but not enough to keep to the whole series, maybe the manga will apply to my tastes a bit more.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:46 PM   #1018
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otachii View Post
-Looks left, looks right.- Where'd everyone go? ._.

Let us try to bring some life back here shall we? ...What to discuss? Hm... -Taps chin.- Well let's keep it simple. What is everyones favorite anime couple in general, from every anime they've seen and why? Don't have to narrow it down, say 'em all if they're more then one.

Mine is definately Inuyasha and Kagome. The way it's protrayed is like one of those loves that's destined to be, so much that even time can't keep it from being. That's how I see it andway and I'm a sucker for fated love. Plus it's just so cute how they're so utterly devoted to one another but just refuse to admit it outright.

Sorry...I been dispearing from NL and the groups chat for awhile now...while I am checking out all the mangas n such there are to read on onemanga.com n mangafox.com...but anyways...inuyasha has been completed in the manga history and yes though inuyasha n kagome did ultimately wind up together after destroying the sacred jewel(and she graduated from high school) the author basically settled the whole pairing argument with them when she killed off Kikiyou(which clinched Naraku being the BIGGEST bastard in manga history in my opinion) and she stopped the possibility of a sesshoumaru/kagura pairing early in the manga as well(about 20 chapters after the anime cutoff).

Old 10-16-2008, 08:28 AM   #1019
ralatone
Chuunin

It kinda sucks that there was really never anything shown between them two though, not even a stupid kiss for the last chapter...
Old 10-17-2008, 10:55 AM   #1020
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
It kinda sucks that there was really never anything shown between them two though, not even a stupid kiss for the last chapter...
Yeah, it does...that's why I hope Takahashi does a better job with the romantic plotlines in her next manga whatever that actually turns out to be...