"anyway, whatever there's nothing they can do to me now" - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:33 AM   #46
Miburo

Re: "anyway, whatever there's nothing they can do to me now"

Agreed. Look, there is pretty much only three options here: 1) Ignore the crybabies, 2) Infract or censor the "trolls," or 3) show people how to use the ignore user function.

If we go with:

1) Crybabies cry, bitch, and moan. They won't be happy. They're hyper-sensitive crybabies, so it's not that big of a deal. But not the best option.

2) If we infract the "trolls" they'll get pissed because tons of people in those FC threads break rules too. I could easily go through them and give out literally HUNDREDS of spam infractions if I felt like it. If we're going to be fair, we've got to infract everyone. Which will just make everyone bitch. If we don't infract everyone, then we're not being fair and the "trolls" will be upset. And rightfully so.

If we tell them they can't post there, then why can't anyone who makes a thread restrict people they don't like from posting in those threads? How is it fair that they can say who can and can't post, but no one else can? It's not. So we either be unfair (Which will piss people off) or we let everyone decide who can and can't post in their threads (Which would be retarded).

This kind of shit almost always escalates the situation. No matter what, this is easily the WORST option.

OR

3) Tell over-sensitive people how to ignore users. Then they can't see all the super-duper mean things that'll upset them anymore, and no one is censored needlessly. "Trolls" would get bored since no one can see their posts, and even if they don't get bored it doesn't matter since no one can see their posts. No one has any reason to be upset, EVERYONE WINS.

Old 10-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #47
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

^reason why your the best mod
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:07 PM   #48
Shikaratsu
Genin

Shikaratsu is an unknown quantity at this point

I had laughs all through this but could someone tell me what you guys are complaining about? People spam. That's what they do. Don't like it, defend yourself! Sheesh!
Shikaratsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:25 PM   #49
Miburo

^Way to miss the point.

Also, you've got a ton of accounts on your IP address. Explain that please.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:27 PM   #50
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

^its sesshy remember =/
Old 10-10-2008, 02:01 PM   #51
Shikaratsu
Genin

Shikaratsu is an unknown quantity at this point

I had some accounts but I only use this one now. If that's possible for you as a mod, you can delete the rest.
Shikaratsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:33 AM   #52
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Don't feel like reading all of this.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who disagrees with the pro-trolling position Kat has. I feel like some guys on here will just back down because Kat says it. Those who stand up for trolling are the FTP.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:50 AM   #53
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Don't feel like reading all of this.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who disagrees with the pro-trolling position Kat has. I feel like some guys on here will just back down because Kat says it. Those who stand up for trolling are the FTP.
good way to say PUSSY WHIPPED =]
Old 10-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #54
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
good way to say PUSSY WHIPPED =]
LOLOLOL

True 'dat.

- Heraclitus
Old 10-11-2008, 10:17 AM   #55
balmung5000
cpas

come on you think
me and big spoon would back down
i dont think so
Old 10-11-2008, 10:40 AM   #56
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
come on you think
me and big spoon would back down
i dont think so
I know you and Miburo didn't back down. That is why I thanked you. I am referring to other members *cough*G*cough*

- Heraclitus
Old 10-12-2008, 12:35 PM   #57
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I know you and Miburo didn't back down. That is why I thanked you. I am referring to other members *cough*G*cough*
I didn't back down you scrotum, the argument was pointless because nothing will change on either side, I elected to not really get involved and throw out random posts.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #58
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

And I elected to spamz. 8D

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote