Post Your Pic - Discussion Thread V2 - Page 138 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #2056
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Post Your Pic - Discussion Thread V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKraven View Post
Omds... cant you people just get along now?? lol... but i must say that its getting funnier and funnier.. that part "back slap u with ma dick" made me chukkle! xDD!
Seriously.... that was the funniest but most lame joke ive heard this week... :P

And Liz0: Dw
dude you freaking
reported my post
like a little baby
so CRY MOAR
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #2057
LordKraven
Kyuubi Unleashed

LordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the rough

Shut up and get a life...
Grow up too... its worth it..
Stop makin fun of others.. and look in the mirror more often.. if u have one.

Have fun thinkin of what to reply... i know u always have a go at people...
No life idiot.

AKA SoulSeeker91//E-Bro:Costigc//Gimme Green Reps//DevArt
Rep Me Green 8D
V T3H FCS V

~:Konoha Kunoichi FC:~ - Proud Member

Final Fantasy FC - Proud Co-Owner

Last edited by LordKraven; 10-13-2008 at 05:25 PM.
LordKraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #2058
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKraven View Post
Shut up and get a life...
Grow up too... its worth it..
Stop makin fun of others.. and look in the mirror more often.. if u have one.

Have fun thinkin of what to reply... i know u always have a go at people...
No life idiot.

*looks for report post button and reports post#

your saying I have no life
when YOU are the one
gettign butt hurt
over someone typing words
on an interwebz forum about how you look
like an emofag
yea you really got me on that one /sarcasm
Old 10-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #2059
LordKraven
Kyuubi Unleashed

LordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the roughLordKraven is a jewel in the rough

im not really hurt to b honest.. i just think ur being an idiot.. thats all.. and can we stop it here please.. its annoyin... :L Arguin.. over nothin....
plus its probably offtopic...

I say sorry for being an idiot..

Rep Me Green 8D
V T3H FCS V

Old 10-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #2060
balmung5000
cpas

your not really hurt
but you reported the post
so then my infraction should be reversed
and yes you are an idiot =)
Old 10-13-2008, 05:37 PM   #2061
LordKraven
Kyuubi Unleashed

I wasnt hurt, i reported because u were taking the p""s out of people..
So yeah.. and thanks i know im an idiot...
ill stop arguin with u here.

Rep Me Green 8D
V T3H FCS V

Old 10-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #2062
balmung5000
cpas

you werent hurt
but you reported it
because i mad fun of other people
when in actuallity i didnt
really make fun of anyone
just DISCUSSED thier pics
when this is a thread
on pics DISCUSSION

now ill quote your post and
get my infraction reversed
Old 10-13-2008, 07:01 PM   #2063
Le0N
your a faggot

Location: Watching little kids get off the elementary school bus ;]/Shino
Le0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanisc001 View Post
dude two words...... your a Blow Job.

dude you have the intelligence.. of a fucking snail and the ignorance of a 12 year old boy, about to get beat up for messing with my star trek collection.. I jump to conclusions the same way you did fuck, im not surprised though that is a tough connection for your brain to process. The picture is a joke dumb shit.. why don't you do something constructive with your life like..idk sucking your dads dick or, waxing your moms pussy.. you can handle that right? hey lets call it quits before i really rip you a new one.. blow job.
Oh boy, I would be offended, if that post wasnt so fucking hypocritical. If the picture is such a fucking joke, why not say that before instead of getting your panties in a bunch? The rest of your bullshit, Im not gonna even bother responding to since its all just you having your period. Your totally gonna rip me a new one eh? Man, Im shitting bricks right now, but I think Im up for it.

Oh yeah, your a blow job is four words dumbass. And I have the intelligence of a fucking snail? Shut the fuck up faggot

Kraven@ I dont think your in the position of telling him to get a life, when you got all defensive, and reported his post instead of telling him to fuck off. Easier than reporting, and doesnt make you look like a pussy.

Last edited by Le0N; 10-13-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Le0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:38 PM   #2064
ryanisc001
jaxonsmybitch001

ryanisc001 is on a distinguished roadryanisc001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0N View Post
Oh boy, I would be offended, if that post wasnt so fucking hypocritical. If the picture is such a fucking joke, why not say that before instead of getting your panties in a bunch? The rest of your bullshit, Im not gonna even bother responding to since its all just you having your period. Your totally gonna rip me a new one eh? Man, Im shitting bricks right now, but I think Im up for it.

Oh yeah, your a blow job is four words dumbass. And I have the intelligence of a fucking snail? Shut the fuck up faggot

Kraven@ I dont think your in the position of telling him to get a life, when you got all defensive, and reported his post instead of telling him to fuck off. Easier than reporting, and doesnt make you look like a pussy.
well i assume people can comprehend something like glowing cigarette, not lit, with puppy dog eyes being a joke.. of course there will always be dumb asses such as you that think in a negative way.. if it weren't for people as you this world would be a much happier place. BLOW JOB is two words Fagatron. Why is it such a big deal anyways, all you wanted to do was talk shit, you didnt expect the person that you where talking to is used to teaching bitchs like you a lesson in life.. go fly a fucking kite, do somthing better with your life other than flamming peoples creations on naruto central forums.

Last edited by ryanisc001; 10-13-2008 at 07:41 PM.
ryanisc001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #2065
Le0N
your a faggot

Location: Watching little kids get off the elementary school bus ;]/Shino
Le0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these parts

Quote:
well i assume people can comprehend something like glowing cigarette, not lit, with puppy dog eyes being a joke.. of course there will always do dumb asses such as you that think in a negative way.. if it weren't for people as you this world would be a much happier place. BLOW JOB is two words fagatron. Why is it such a big deal anyways, all you wanted to do was talk shit, you didnt expect the person that you where talking to is used to teaching bitch like you a lesson in life.. go fly a fucking kite, do somthing better with your life other than flamming peoples creations on naruto central forums.
Not really, if your read other posts, people think you just really suck at photoshop. =/ Besides if it was intended to be a joke, why didnt you make a funny face or some gay shit like that? Why'd you over do it with a cigarette? It made me laugh, but not with you. I can assure you that.

You said "dude i have 2 words for you.... YOUR A BLOW JOB"
Hey I know Im an idiot, but I also know I can count. Thats 4, "fagatron." And Im sorry for being negative? But if the world thought the way you do, well, we'd all be fucking numbnuts walking around pretending to smoke and telling people, "I teach bitches like you a lesson," or "I run this shit." So I guess being negative is better than being retarded. But thats just me.

I didnt really flame you. It was more on the borderline of trolling you or trying to piss you off, but not necessarily something to take offense to. But I dont really care. Take it how you want. We can both shut up and call it a day, or keep going. Ill leave that call to you.
Le0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:10 PM   #2066
ryanisc001
jaxonsmybitch001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0N View Post
Not really, if your read other posts, people think you just really suck at photoshop. =/ Besides if it was intended to be a joke, why didnt you make a funny face or some gay shit like that? Why'd you over do it with a cigarette? It made me laugh, but not with you. I can assure you that.

You said "dude i have 2 words for you.... YOUR A BLOW JOB"
Hey I know Im an idiot, but I also know I can count. Thats 4, "fagatron." And Im sorry for being negative? But if the world thought the way you do, well, we'd all be fucking numbnuts walking around pretending to smoke and telling people, "I teach bitches like you a lesson," or "I run this shit." So I guess being negative is better than being retarded. But thats just me.

I didnt really flame you. It was more on the borderline of trolling you or trying to piss you off, but not necessarily something to take offense to. But I dont really care. Take it how you want. We can both shut up and call it a day, or keep going. Ill leave that call to you.

photoshop is a hobby, and i get great compliments upon my work all the time. Though there are people who are better than me, comparatively i do suck.. but thats only to high standers of grading. THE WHOLE FUCKING JOKE is to make fun of people that smoke to be cool.. god damn man let it go... this could go back and forth for hours. though I already beat your punk ass, go ahead and have the last words of this dumb argument. Grow small balls, mabey some pubic hair, and study, im tired of dumb kids like you.. The problem is there are million of you ignorant fucks out there, im sick of it... Stop using the Internet to vent your anger, there is help out there for you...Physiologist, get medican, you have fucking problems.

Last edited by ryanisc001; 10-13-2008 at 08:14 PM.
ryanisc001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:34 PM   #2067
balmung5000
cpas

leon > ryan
plus i already said the
exact same thing leon did
but ryan didnt get his panties
in a bunch after i said it
i guess cause he was scared =)
Old 10-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #2068
ryanisc001
jaxonsmybitch001

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
leon > ryan
plus i already said the
exact same thing leon did
but ryan didnt get his panties
in a bunch after i said it
i guess cause he was scared =)

im afraid, im very afraid
Old 10-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #2069
Nic
Missing-Nin

Nic is infamous around these partsNic is infamous around these parts

Quote:
well i assume people can comprehend something like glowing cigarette, not lit, with puppy dog eyes being a joke.. of course there will always be dumb asses such as you that think in a negative way.. if it weren't for people as you this world would be a much happier place. BLOW JOB is two words Fagatron. Why is it such a big deal anyways, all you wanted to do was talk shit, you didnt expect the person that you where talking to is used to teaching bitchs like you a lesson in life.. go fly a fucking kite, do somthing better with your life other than flamming peoples creations on naruto central forums.
lol fagatron.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:19 AM   #2070
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

End the flame war. Stop spamming this thread. If I see anything more along these lines I'm going to punt you outta here so fast that my Nike swoosh is going to be imprinted in your ass.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote