Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 148 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-18-2008, 09:56 PM   #2206
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

And they keep going back to the waterless well.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2008, 01:20 AM   #2207
Miburo

FTP is probably the most influential, and heroic, things to ever happen on the forum. Your adamant opposition of FTP is quite silly, Trey. Why do you hate FREEDOM so much? = (
Old 10-19-2008, 02:00 AM   #2208
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Trey just really likes side, one liner, pseudo-wise comments really.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:47 PM   #2209
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

hmm..am a bit late..but can i join???

I wanna fight teh p0wer too HORRAAYY
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #2210
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I have no problem with FTP, or anything on this board for that matter (actually, more posts per page would be awesome). This "organization", if it can even be called that, is just making something trivial out of nothing at this point.

I do enjoy one-liners. There's nothing quite like making a point with as little words as possible. Succinct detail is overrated outside of literary boundaries.

Last edited by Trey; 10-19-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:35 PM   #2211
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Its the internet Trey, get over it.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #2212
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
Its the internet Trey, get over it.
Get over what? I'm as nonchalant about the going-ons of this forum as anyone else.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:46 PM   #2213
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I have no problem with FTP, or anything on this board for that matter (actually, more posts per page would be awesome). This "organization", if it can even be called that, is just making something trivial out of nothing at this point.
It's the internet. Pretty much everything we do here is trivial. Quit your hating, hater.

Quote:
I do enjoy one-liners. There's nothing quite like making a point with as little words as possible. Succinct detail is overrated outside of literary boundaries.
"Succinct detail" doesn't mean detailed explanations, which is what I assume you were trying to say there. "Succinct" refers to things like one-liners, actually. I doubt you meant to say your one-liners were overrated. Looks like your thesaurus failed you this time. Nice attempt though. ; )
Old 10-19-2008, 06:53 PM   #2214
Trey
Legendary

I'm not hating on anything. Hating would be me trying to do what you all "do", but that's not the case.

Didn't check a dictionary or thesaurus there, it was just an honest mistake. But you still got my meaning, so it matters not.

Also, just because it's the internet doesn't mean everything has to be relegated to "trivial". I would consider that "truism" a cop-out, if anything.

Last edited by Trey; 10-19-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:55 PM   #2215
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

(maybe they didn't hear me)

SOLDIERS OF FTP...CAN I JOIN THE ARMY??

I REPEAT....CAN I JOIN THE ARMY??
Old 10-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #2216
Trey
Legendary

I'm sure if you tone down the dramaticism, they'll invite you to their country club.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:07 PM   #2217
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Am a hot blooded solider who wants to serve in the salvation army..AND NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GET SOFTEN...NOW IS THE TIME FOR WAR...LET THEM COME!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 07:20 PM   #2218
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I'm not hating on anything. Hating would be me trying to do what you all "do", but that's not the case.

Didn't check a dictionary or thesaurus there, it was just an honest mistake. But you still got my meaning, so it matters not.

Also, just because it's the internet doesn't mean everything has to be relegated to "trivial". I would consider that "truism" a cop-out, if anything.
I don't see you posting in any other threads pointing out how trivial they are. Why singling out the one thread that stands for FREEDOM and JUSTICE, eh? Besides, you always were against FTP. I'll search this thread for you anti-FTP shit if you really want me to. Don't try bullshitting. ; )

Uh huh.

And yeah, pretty much everything posted on a forum is rather trivial. Even supposed meaningful things can be considered trivial. "You're discussing politics on a NARUTO ANIMU FORUM;" "You're discussing religion on a NARUTO ANIMU FORUM;" etc. It's a naruto animu forum, for fuck's sake. Pretty much all discussions here are trivial, since they don't really fucking matter.

Infact, one could easily argue that FIGHTING THE MOTHER FUCKING POWER is more productive than what most discussions are about since what we say actually has the possibility of actually changing things. So fuck yeah! Another victory for FTP!
Old 10-19-2008, 07:34 PM   #2219
Trey
Legendary

Discussing politics with a few buddies off the net is not any less trivial than discussing politics on a Naruto forum. You can admit there are some pretty intelligible posters here, so any discussion that is a good one by merit and intelligence is not any less good just because it took place at an unlikely setting.

Also, I don't recall saying anything that negative about FTP. My stance in regards to FTP has been neutral, I just find making drama where there is none distasteful.

Last edited by Trey; 10-19-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #2220
Miburo

There's been rather intelligent posts in this thread as well. More so than many other parts of the forum, actually.

And wut? You posted implying we're doing things that are "distasteful." That is a negative comment about people in here. Surely you're intelligent enough to realize that negative comments directed towards people's actions will likely result in a response of some sort, correct? So your "waterless well" comment caused unnecessary drama, did it not? Hmmm.