Who is the real Pain...figured it out. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-19-2008, 03:37 PM   #1
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Who is the real Pain...figured it out.

I guess I figured it out.

Let's begin with Nagato's past.

Nagato was a child who hated to fight, unlike Yahiko. Nagato was afraid of wars, but Yahiko wasn't.

Here is the first line where is stated that pain will bring peace:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/372/14/

So, Yahiko is the one who believes that pain will bring peace, which is the same thing Pain believes.

That was my first counter to Nagato=Pain theroy. Nagato just wasn't a type of guy who wanted to fight in a war.

To continue:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/372/13/

Here we can see that Nagato is a crybaby. Do you honestly believe that someone like that could/would become Pain? No.

We also see that Yahiko thinks that strentgh is everything. Tears make you weak. Pain is also emotionless.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/372/15/

Rain. Yahiko is the one who hates rain.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/364/19/

''The sky cries again...Pain...you...''

This must mean that rain has something to do with Pain's feelings. What I think is that it brings back memories. Memoreis of Yahiko who's been dead for some time.

Now, Nagato saved Yahiko from that shinobi. I believe that in a way Nagato admired Yahiko. He was always the stronget one, the one who believed in fighting and would stop at nothing to protect it's friends. I think that's what kind of guy Yahiko is(just like Naruto).

IMO, when animal realm Pain told J-man that Yahiko died, he was telling the truth.

We all know that Pain has the power to bring other Pains back to life. IMO, none of the 6 paths can do it. So, how can he bring them back to life?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/421/15/

Chakra reciver.

Isn't chakra the thing that helps you move and live and stuff. When Sasuke ran out of chakra he couldn't move his own body. Now, these things recive chakra from sme source. Imagine Nagato being the source. When J-man killed animal, hungry ghost and human someone brought them back to life. My theroy is that Nagato was somewhere there and he just filled them with chakra, bringing them back to life.

Why didn't he bring the animal realm back to life? It was freaking useless. J-man destroyed it's body. What was the point of bringing something back to life if it will die again in a few minutes.

Now, there are 6 Pains and NONE of them is the real one. Who is?

Konan.

WRONG!!!

Some new kiddo said that Kona(lol) aka Konan is the real Pain. Once again, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Konan rly is the real Pain then why would Pain send her battle against J-man, knowing that she might die.

The real Pain is...Nagato.

Facts:
-None of the 6 paths isn't the real one
-All of them have rinnegan
-It has to be one of the three children
-Pain grew into a God(Talk Nagato/J-man)
-Chakra recivers

I already posted a theory. If Nagato can send chakra to paths maybe he can also send rinnegan's powers and shape trough the recivers.

6 paths and J-man knowing those 6 shinobi:

Theory:

J-man was writing a damn book. He must have writen something about the dudes he fought. I think that Nagato would for sure read books his old sensei wrote(and the two of them were rly close). When Yahiko died, Nagato went to find the shinobi which were in J-man's book, killed them and brought them back to life as ''6 paths of pain''.

Also, why is Konan always with Pain?

Pain(Nagato) and Konan were rly close since they were kids.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/373/10/

She could even be his sister lol

So, there it is.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Toad Sage
Missing-Nin

Toad Sage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who is the real Pain...figured it out.

Could be who knows i to believe Nagato is dead and pain is just a mere entity which is why i believe jiraiya said the real one isn't with them as in he doesn't exist anymore.
Toad Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Yes, this is the most common theory with more proof then any other theory of Pain.
However, I don't think it will be Nagato in the end. Just too predictable...
Konan has greater connection to him then we think, mark my words.
Also, the Rin'negan is the "transmigration eye", meaning that when one person dies it transmigrates. Where?

We know that these guys that are used as 6 Paths are presumably dead. They somehow transmigrated back into the world of the living, probably done by the Rin'negan user who we assume is Nagato.

I just think that the one controlling the bodies, and hiding in shadows being simply Nagato is too easy a guess. Kishimoto is more cunning, or so I believe.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:21 PM   #4
fcuk4play
Academy Student

fcuk4play is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds a lot like what i had written.. just a lot more cohensive.. so thank you lol

i actually like what someone else had said or at least implied.

the fact that the three kids during their travels might have run into madara. he could have trained them further and then seeing nagato's potential, showed him the "true power" of renegan.

it explains why pain is so subserviant to madara. yes it is true pain has his own agenda, and could be using madara for his purpose, but it doesnt explain why he is still putting up with his crap, other than, what someone else had said

that madara knows where nagato really is and that nagato is weak. he has the power cause if nagato dies, so does the 6 paths
fcuk4play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #5
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Well i have a few questions, i really dont have a theory on pein cause i honestly think it could be anyone at this point but....

1. I think the person above me said this but how does a person get rinnegan, i mean can someone quick explain like hows its migrated or handed down and what not?

2. Im just gonna go out on a limb and say that konan could had learned some med jutsu during the years after jman left, i say this just hypothetically bc sakura is a med and so is ino and it seems key for a three person team to have one med ninja incase something would happen, would it be possible if nagato was about to die she could had transferred the techniques too someone else? i mean it happened with obitos eye with kakashi, if nagato was about to die why wouldnt his jutsu be taken, it is a powerful weapon and in the wrong hands someone like pain can come about and ruin everything
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Pain = Kage bunshins made of flesh, chakra, different faces with the same eye. A Rin'nengan technique.

The chakra receivers are for their batteries, they need chakra to fight.

Edit: They don't go poof when you hit them. It reminds me more of Kabuto's dead body jutsu, but reanimated to fight.

Last edited by Silverblade; 10-19-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:12 PM   #7
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

All I Have to say is the may have been the best mystery ever created. I mean I know it's gonna be one of those long drawn out chapters when they finally reveal who Pain is but damn, Kishi did his homework when he decided to make this character cause he baffles even the best detective.
DaWildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #8
sas0ri-sama
Genin

sas0ri-sama is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Pain = Kage bunshins made of flesh, chakra, different faces with the same eye. A Rin'nengan technique.

The chakra receivers are for their batteries, they need chakra to fight.

Edit: They don't go poof when you hit them. It reminds me more of Kabuto's dead body jutsu, but reanimated to fight.

Kage Bunshin(s) disappear on contact, yes?
it would have been elemental bunshin, since they can fight, and do not disappear when they receive damage.

besides, if it was possible, then the sharingan guys would have used it already.
sas0ri-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #9
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]
Quote:
fcuk4play
Academy Student

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds a lot like what i had written.. just a lot more cohensive.. so thank you lol

i actually like what someone else had said or at least implied.

the fact that the three kids during their travels might have run into madara. he could have trained them further and then seeing nagato's potential, showed him the "true power" of renegan.

it explains why pain is so subserviant to madara. yes it is true pain has his own agenda, and could be using madara for his purpose, but it doesnt explain why he is still putting up with his crap, other than, what someone else had said

that madara knows where nagato really is and that nagato is weak. he has the power cause if nagato dies, so does the 6 paths

i stated this awhile back, I think madara would have read up intensely about any info on the original sage. Scary thing is that all these peins are an aspect of nagato's true power. Meaning that if naruto is not the one to beat all six, he still has to deal with the real one with a consolidation of all six's power. God pein does not have any sharingan -like abilities though. I slowed down on poosting until i could figure pein out somewhat. But reading all you guys posts, i feel I can post something somewhat decent, i will leave thatfor later when I get home from work though.
tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:30 PM   #10
fcuk4play
Academy Student

fcuk4play is an unknown quantity at this point

pain = nagato = ridoku sennin.. after re-reading the manga from pains introduction, this is the only theory that holds any suibstantial weight and merit.

i think madara is being used by rid/nag/pain so he seems subserviant
fcuk4play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:39 PM   #11
sas0ri-sama
Genin

sas0ri-sama is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe pain's technique is somehow similar to kakuzu's ?
that's why his bodies have different elemental affinities and jutsus.
sas0ri-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #12
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Could be possible...but I'm getting tired of all these Pain theories. People do all kinds of resea rch and put so much time into them and chances are none of them are right.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:15 PM   #13
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

If it were true I'd personally consider it a rather boring plot twist and the outcome and everything that follows with it all starts to paint a to obvious scenario. I hope its not true.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #14
galaxy_ram
Academy Student

galaxy_ram is an unknown quantity at this point

just a wild guess...

yahiko is the incarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths. but he only realized this (and activated his full power) after accidentally killing his bestfriend nagato.
galaxy_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:30 PM   #15
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy_ram View Post
just a wild guess...

yahiko is the incarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths. but he only realized this (and activated his full power) after accidentally killing his bestfriend nagato.
Eh, I'm not to sure about that. It doesn't seem like there's much reincarnation in Naruto.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote