Mibs - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:34 PM   #16
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Mibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah, maybe. =p I didn't think we should be punishing anyone though, but no one listens to poor ol' Miburo. They just dump all the hard work on me. = (
If it makes you feel any better, I don't think any of us would be able to pull off something like this
I think the people from the Jiraiya FC get the message now. I wouldn't be surprised if they left for good lol

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2008, 11:22 PM   #17
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

This thread must be saved.
If only as a shrine of epic lulz.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:32 PM   #18
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

RV2 is not alone i see
Old 10-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #19
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I don't think any of us would be able to pull off something like this
I think the people from the Jiraiya FC get the message now. I wouldn't be surprised if they left for good lol
They were sending me S.O.S msges asking to save jirayia's FC while they are banned..also widana send me a msg saying "I got banned..I want reasons"
ROFL.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote