I promised you lulz. - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 12:04 AM   #76
Sevi
Toothpick
 
Sevi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here and there.
Age: 20
Posts: 553
Thanks: 407
Thanked 60 Times in 26 Posts
Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: I promised you lulz.

Damn, dude. I thought you left for good.
Why do you come back to further please the people that you don't like?
Seriously, wtf
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-24-2008, 12:17 AM   #77
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

Because if I left for something as stupid as that I'd be proving to everyone that I'm a little bitch that acts tough when times are good, and a pussy shit when someone throws dirt. I don't think there is anything more embarassing and disgusting than what Jaxon pulled up from my past, but I'm a stubborn son of a bitch. I'll allways have to deal with being the dude who stuck a plunger in his pooper, but Im not going to have a little shit teenager run me off a forum I've been on from pretty much the start.

Sure I was shocked to say the least, and said things without a clear head about leaving. But I'll be here till this forum is no longer accessible by a URL. Whether I embarass my self more or rebuild a reputation, only time will tell. I hope this is more of a learning experience for me on many levels than anything else.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-24-2008, 12:23 AM   #78
Sevi
Toothpick
 
Sevi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here and there.
Age: 20
Posts: 553
Thanks: 407
Thanked 60 Times in 26 Posts
Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: I promised you lulz.

Then why please Miburo when he asked for the specific instructions on the PS2 controller vibe? If you really are trying to rebuild your nonexistent reputation, why satisfy the person who you obviously don't like and create a new excuse to provoke you and insult you?
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #79
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

Because your English grammar sucks to the point it is incomprehensible (first sentence).

Really though. I've had people as "friends" in high school and college that are just like them. They bring shit up and act like little fuckers. I get pissy and throw a fit. I realize what they are doing and laugh. We still give each other shit, but the hostility element is vanquished. I'm just going through my pissy stage. Give me a bit and I'll be back.

EDIT: I have no problems asking a serious question. He wanted to know how to do it. Maybe he wants to mass-produce cheap vibes from the controllers he steals on his nightly prows hunting pedo-bear who (surprisingly) sneaks around the houses of kids like yourself.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 10-24-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #80
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Disassemble a Ps2 controller. The vibrating units (motor that turns a rod with offset weights on it) are connected by a red and black cable. Get a 9volt battery connector from an old device or Radioshack. Connect red to red; black to black. Place in hollow object where the motor seats firmly, but spinning part is freely spinning. Connect battery.

Simple electrical theory. 9volt motor directly connected to a 9volt power source.
What was the hollow object?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Because if I left for something as stupid as that I'd be proving to everyone that I'm a little bitch that acts tough when times are good, and a pussy shit when someone throws dirt. I don't think there is anything more embarassing and disgusting than what Jaxon pulled up from my past, but I'm a stubborn son of a bitch. I'll allways have to deal with being the dude who stuck a plunger in his pooper, but Im not going to have a little shit teenager run me off a forum I've been on from pretty much the start.

Sure I was shocked to say the least, and said things without a clear head about leaving. But I'll be here till this forum is no longer accessible by a URL. Whether I embarass my self more or rebuild a reputation, only time will tell. I hope this is more of a learning experience for me on many levels than anything else.
Fuck yeah! Way to come to your senses. This whole plunger thing has netted you positive respect points as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
Then why please Miburo when he asked for the specific instructions on the PS2 controller vibe? If you really are trying to rebuild your nonexistent reputation, why satisfy the person who you obviously don't like and create a new excuse to provoke you and insult you?
Probably because ignoring me would also be pussy shit. We all know he jammed shit up his ass, expressed interest in trying a vibrator, and made a vibrator of some sorts with a PS2 controller. So posting on the forum while ignoring my inquiry would just make him look like a little pansy.

By responding he's manning up and not being a little girl about this shit. If what you're suggesting is how you would react, then perhaps you should be taking notes from FG, sevi. ; )
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:49 AM   #81
Distortion
Special Jounin
 
Distortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts
Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Because if I left for something as stupid as that I'd be proving to everyone that I'm a little bitch that acts tough when times are good, and a pussy shit when someone throws dirt. I don't think there is anything more embarassing and disgusting than what Jaxon pulled up from my past, but I'm a stubborn son of a bitch. I'll allways have to deal with being the dude who stuck a plunger in his pooper, but Im not going to have a little shit teenager run me off a forum I've been on from pretty much the start.

Sure I was shocked to say the least, and said things without a clear head about leaving. But I'll be here till this forum is no longer accessible by a URL. Whether I embarass my self more or rebuild a reputation, only time will tell. I hope this is more of a learning experience for me on many levels than anything else.

Aww shit nigga.. you actually did it? I thought Jason or whatever that guy's name is was just being an asshole like Balmung or something, with his online bullying like they always do to you... . lmaoooo Wow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPXsb...eature=related
__________________

Last edited by Distortion; 10-24-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Distortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:49 AM   #82
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

Miburo - It's been years. I'm not sure Im correct on this, but if I remember correctly it was a test tube I stole from chemistry lab because I thought the teacher was a bitch. She said I was ADHD like her kid (who I swear had down syndrome), and I wasn't having that shit. I stashed it away in my school bag and threw it on my pile of random junk to be later used for this project. Though at the time, I hadn't thought of the PS2 vibe.

I later found out they cost like $3, and can be purchased on the internets.

While we are on the topic lets talk about where I got the idea. I was a Neon genesis Evangelion anime addict back in the day. Needless to say I was a Rei Ayanami hentai fan. There is one hentai image (probably easily found) that is of her playing a PS2 game resembeling an alternate of dance dance revolution. There is a box on the ground resembeling a PS2 controller with a vibe head coming from the back. She's kneeling with it in her. Panties on ofcourse, but the two sides of the controller are sticking out.

There. That's all there is to it.

Distortion - Answer me this question: If you and your woman are into some freaky sex, and yall reverse roles....is it gay? Is it the dildo fucking you, or is it the woman with a soulless latex appendage attached doing it? For all we know, what I did was just another form of masturbation.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 10-24-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-24-2008, 12:54 AM   #83
Sevi
Toothpick
 
Sevi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here and there.
Age: 20
Posts: 553
Thanks: 407
Thanked 60 Times in 26 Posts
Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
Then why please Miburo when he asked for the specific instructions on the PS2 controller vibe? If you really are trying to rebuild your nonexistent reputation, why satisfy the person who you obviously don't like and create a new excuse to provoke you and insult you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Because your English grammar sucks to the point it is incomprehensible (first sentence).

Really though. I've had people as "friends" in high school and college that are just like them. They bring shit up and act like little fuckers. I get pissy and throw a fit. I realize what they are doing and laugh. We still give each other shit, but the hostility element is vanquished. I'm just going through my pissy stage. Give me a bit and I'll be back.

EDIT: I have no problems asking a serious question. He wanted to know how to do it. Maybe he wants to mass-produce cheap vibes from the controllers he steals on his nightly prows hunting pedo-bear who (surprisingly) sneaks around the houses of kids like yourself.
What? It made perfect sense. "Then why (did you) please Miburo when he asked for the specific instructions on the PS2 controller vibe?"......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Probably because ignoring me would also be pussy shit. We all know he jammed shit up his ass, expressed interest in trying a vibrator, and made a vibrator of some sorts with a PS2 controller. So posting on the forum while ignoring my inquiry would just make him look like a little pansy.

By responding he's manning up and not being a little girl about this shit. If what you're suggesting is how you would react, then perhaps you should be taking notes from FG, sevi. ; )
I wouldn't have to react in any way, seeing as I do have a shred of dignity and self respect, and I won't be investigating how to make a vibrator out of my VG controllers nor will I use a goddamn plunger as a massive dildo. And even if some uncontrollable urge were to seize me, I wouldn't describe it in great detail over the internet. >.<

I'll be dead before I take advice from FG on how to react to peer pressure in an animu forum. >.>

Also, just out of curiosity, why so much interest in the vibe? = )
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:54 AM   #84
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Miburo - It's been years. I'm not sure Im correct on this, but if I remember correctly it was a test tube I stole from chemistry lab because I thought the teacher was a bitch. She said I was ADHD like her kid (who I swear had down syndrome), and I wasn't having that shit. I stashed it away in my school bag and threw it on my pile of random junk to be later used for this project. Though at the time, I hadn't thought of the PS2 vibe.

I later found out they cost like $3, and can be purchased on the internets.

While we are on the topic lets talk about where I got the idea. I was a Neon genesis Evangelion anime addict back in the day. Needless to say I was a Rei Ayanami hentai fan. There is one hentai image (probably easily found) that is of her playing a PS2 game resembeling an alternate of dance dance revolution. There is a box on the ground resembeling a PS2 controller with a vibe head coming from the back. She's kneeling with it in her. Panties on ofcourse, but the two sides of the controller are sticking out.

There. That's all there is to it.
Teacher sounds like a bitch, you sure showed her! Oh man, I'm loling so hard. Good shit right here. XD

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
I wouldn't have to react in any way, seeing as I do have a shred of dignity and self respect, and I won't be investigating how to make a vibrator out of my VG controllers nor will I use a goddamn plunger as a massive dildo. And even if some uncontrollable urge were to seize me, I wouldn't describe it in great detail over the internet. >.<

I'll be dead before I take advice from FG on how to react to peer pressure in an animu forum. >.>
All FG did was get humiliated. This could easily happen to you (though, probably not to this degree). If you would act like a little bitch and ignore shit from people just because you got made fun of for some shit, then you'd be a pussy. I assume you didn't realize this, since if you did you wouldn't ask FG why he responded. FG did the right thing here now.

Quote:
Also, just out of curiosity, why so much interest in the vibe? = )
After FG's response, isn't it pretty obvious? No way that story wasn't going to be lulzy. XD
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:58 AM   #85
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

I'll PM you the pic if I can find it. Want it?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:07 AM   #86
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I promised you lulz.

You have a picture of it? Oh lawd!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:12 AM   #87
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: I promised you lulz.

if you know where the male gspot is you other guys might think about it too lol >.>
//just sayin


also i bet some of you have done some things you fear to even mention and its not even this "bad" so some people need to STFU with their "LOLCATZSOMGICANTBELIEVEITSNOTBUTTER " shyte

props to FG for not being a runna
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:13 AM   #88
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You have a picture of it? Oh lawd!
Not anymore. I think I posted a pic of the unused thing back when I posted the shit on the forum (unused of course). I have the hentai reference image I got the idea from. Rather...I had to search google for it just now, but I found it.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:25 AM   #89
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
also i bet some of you have done some things you fear to even mention and its not even this "bad" so some people need to STFU with their "LOLCATZSOMGICANTBELIEVEITSNOTBUTTER " shyte
Projecting? Let's here some kinky OG stories! = )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Not anymore. I think I posted a pic of the unused thing back when I posted the shit on the forum (unused of course). I have the hentai reference image I got the idea from. Rather...I had to search google for it just now, but I found it.
Oh, nah. That's not as funny. = /

And you actually posted a pic of a dildo you made here? Lol. Why? XD
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:29 AM   #90
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

I don't know that I could call a test tube with an enlogged PS2 vibration unit and battery a dildo. In fact, there's a law in Dallas (main metropolitan area lived in) that states that no "dildos" are allowed to be sold, transfered, or manufactured. However, "massager" devices are fair game.

At the time I was proud of my accomplishment XD. You can't go into a sex shop in most parts of Texas under 21. Think about it. In the slim chance that a girlfriend is found and it leads to hot sex, I want her to know that I am a handyman. I don't fix decks, build fences, or house repair (actually that's how I paid for college), but I sure as hell build kinky sex toys for our underage enjoyment.

Sadly, I never had a girlfriend that got past third base, and that excuse above is madeup bull shit I just made up.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 10-24-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.