RON PAUL (xkcd) - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #16
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: RON PAUL (xkcd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Every time I go to vote seriously I vote for the 3 people with most lulziest names. Last time it was some guy called makadongo zangwaba or some shit, I started laughing in the vote booth and people were just eyeballing me.
Sheeeet man, you always make me laugh with those posts.
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2008, 09:41 PM   #17
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I meant Red as in Communist. Communists are the scum of the earth.
Agreed..but dont forget that capitalism cuzed-somehow-the economic disaster we facing right now..so maybe america should follow communitism for a little while to fix whats broken..LAWL.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:44 PM   #18
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
Agreed..but dont forget that capitalism cuzed-somehow-the economic disaster we facing right now..so maybe america should follow communitism for a little while to fix whats broken..LAWL.
If you think capitalism caused any of this then you are a dumbass. It was government intervention (I.E. Bailouts) that made everything go bad.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:55 PM   #19
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

do u think that communitism take place when every thing is normal?
No..some countries are forced to change to communitism when shit like that happen..
Also that intervention happened under the capitalism system so that intervention is partly attached to capitalism system.

But what i said before was an abvious joke..that why i loled..
I believe in capitalism as the best system the countries should follow.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:02 PM   #20
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i voted obama earlier today, also no on prop 8 //cali

//i also heard so far he has a 16pt lead? o.O

DONT VOTE DONT BITCH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 10-28-2008, 10:20 PM   #21
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Lots of ppl love obama..but i love more the woman with glasses (forgot her name) .___.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #22
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

if you live in america, i hope u dont vote cause you dont have the right to <.<
Old 10-28-2008, 10:32 PM   #23
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

ROFL..actually i have the right..these american economic shit have effected the worlds economic including my countrie's...so i must vote for the next one who is the fittest to admin the economic the best way.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:33 PM   #24
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
ROFL..actually i have the right..these american economic shit have effected the worlds economic including my countrie's...so i must vote for the next one who is the fittest to admin the economic the best way.
whats your country?
Old 10-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #25
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
If you think capitalism caused any of this then you are a dumbass. It was government intervention (I.E. Bailouts) that made everything go bad.
No, it was a greedy deregulating jerkfest that caused the collapse, and then because corporations can get so fucking hugely powerful, the government had almost no choice but to bail them out to save the people. But even then, it's only a very temporary save. Fucking damn it.

I already said this in your politicool thread, so if you want to respond to this then post there.

Have you been reading xkcd ever since I linked it here in NL? I think you made a thread about another xkcd comic before, or something.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #26
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
whats your country?
Egypt.
/////////////////
Old 10-28-2008, 11:23 PM   #27
Miburo

Yeah, I thought hueg corporations failed hard causing an economic clusterfuck, THEN bailouts happened. Not the other way around. 48 can take this one though, I've already shown my political debating manly dominance. =p
Old 10-29-2008, 01:27 AM   #28
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lots of ppl love obama..but i love more the woman with glasses (forgot her name) .___.
Lol
"I vote for the that one woman with the glasses"
XD
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:32 AM   #29
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Sounds about right. Pailin has the same grasp for the English language as Anwar does. No wonder he likes her.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:14 AM   #30
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

sarah pailin parah sailin

lulz @ voting in loleuro
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote