vote for solid snake - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
vote for solid snake

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

i love the char battles
but even tho snake is in the lead now
vote for him anyway
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: vote for solid snake

I voted Hayabusa, he's one of my all time favourite gaming characters. Plus I won't follow the crowd on this one unfortunately. DON'T KNOW WHY THE FUCK HE'S LOSING THOUGH!!

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #3
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
I voted Hayabusa, he's one of my all time favourite gaming characters. Plus I won't follow the crowd on this one unfortunately. DON'T KNOW WHY THE FUCK HE'S LOSING THOUGH!!

cuz no one knows who the fuck he is?

Voted ZERO FTL
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #4
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Voted for zero too..his awesome.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #5
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Solid Snake got my vote.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #6
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

You Shika obviously have never owned a Master System, XBOX, XBOX360 or PS3. Then would you have heard of Ninja Gaiden. He's also in DOA fighting all those hot women.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:13 PM   #7
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

They made a movie for DOA..but i saw the IMDB review and ppl saying that it sux.

How can a movie contain that much hot women suck?
Old 10-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #8
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Those reviewers were obviously watching the movie, not the women.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:35 PM   #9
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

But they are hot women..with bikini...and fighting..how can these not be an awesome movie?
Old 10-29-2008, 04:47 PM   #10
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Fuck yeah, Solid Snake. I didn't know you followed the Character Battles too, bal.

For me, it was a toss-up between Snake and Ryu, but Snake is infinitely more awesome, so I went with him. He doesn't need superpowers and magic to be a badass. Too bad Ryu is in dead last, though, I was hoping he'd come in second this round.

There's one coming up with Big Boss, Kirby, Master Chief, and Raiden. It's going to be painful for me, since I like all four, but I've already decided I'm going with Big Boss.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #11
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

i was like
idk i LOVE zero, snake, & ryu
it was tough but
i had to vote for snake

im going with big boss for
that one
if L block wins again
i will b pissed
i want the wieghted cube
or soemone from megaman
or metal gear
Old 10-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #12
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Fuck yeah, Solid Snake. I didn't know you followed the Character Battles too, bal.

For me, it was a toss-up between Snake and Ryu, but Snake is infinitely more awesome, so I went with him. He doesn't need superpowers and magic to be a badass. Too bad Ryu is in dead last, though, I was hoping he'd come in second this round.

There's one coming up with Big Boss, Kirby, Master Chief, and Raiden. It's going to be painful for me, since I like all four, but I've already decided I'm going with Big Boss.
If it's Mortal Kombat Raiden then it is gonna be hard, but I'd probably go for big boss. Snake wasn't as awesome as Big Boss that's why it wasn't hard picking Ryu over him.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:56 PM   #13
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
i was like
idk i LOVE zero, snake, & ryu
it was tough but
i had to vote for snake

im going with big boss for
that one
if L block wins again
i will b pissed
i want the wieghted cube
or soemone from megaman
or metal gear
Out of the ones you mentioned, I haven't played Portal or any of the classic Megaman games (bite me, asshole), so I would definitely prefer to see a Metal Gear Solid character win. I agree about the L Block thing. It was funny last year, but it'll just be stupid if it wins this year.

Also, if I get infracted for calling you "asshole", I'm gonna be pissed. >_>

@BK: ...I'm actually not sure where I stand on Snake vs. Big Boss. Big Boss is more skilled, but then again, Snake killed him. And they've got the exact same genes, so they're not that different.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #14
balmung5000
cpas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Out of the ones you mentioned, I haven't played Portal or any of the classic Megaman games (bite me, asshole), so I would definitely prefer to see a Metal Gear Solid character win. I agree about the L Block thing. It was funny last year, but it'll just be stupid if it wins this year.

Also, if I get infracted for calling you "asshole", I'm gonna be pissed. >_>

@BK: ...I'm actually not sure where I stand on Snake vs. Big Boss. Big Boss is more skilled, but then again, Snake killed him. And they've got the exact same genes, so they're not that different.
you would only get one if
i reported it
but im not lame =)

also you are a disgrace to everyone
who plays video games
you need to play the org megamn games
before you address me on this forum
Old 10-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #15
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Are you crazy SK, look at Big Bosses past and all his events leading up to his death. You actually give snake superiority over that shit O_O

EDIT: OMG Megaman original super nintendo games were the shit. I loved those I might have to dload them now.