The Legend of Zelda FC - Page 105 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #1561
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

^ Get the Zelda mega collection game for GC.
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2008, 09:21 PM   #1562
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I was gonna, but I can't find it anywhere. =/
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #1563
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Can i join this FC?
Sorry for not replying earlier. Of course you can join! Just grab a banner from the first post and throw it in your sig, and feel free to jump in the discussion at any time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade
Windwaker had the most epic music, Ocarina of time was good, Majora Mask was interesting showing how Link could use a few of adult Link's weapons and Twilight Princess had sexy graphics.
I agree, especially about Wind Waker having amazing music.
Wooooooo pan flute!

Quote:
These rumors i'm hearing about the next Zelda game is going to blow away PS3 and the 360. Yeah if that same Link from both Ocarina of time and Majora's mask has a prequel to TP then everyone is going to go insane and impatient.
Here's my previous post. I found some information about a new game in the works from The Hylia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I remember seeing this trailer a couple years back! It doesn't seem like the best quality movie, but it's still Zelda. ;D I didn't really think the actor for Link looked elfish enough, but it's not really an actual film...I think.

Video game-based films are hard to make good, and I think it's the same with Zelda. It's just that...I don't know...there's so many options you can put in it...and...yeah. I don't know.

Someone did write an article about it on The Hylia. I found it an interesting read.

Anyway, I finished Phantom Hourglass! (About time...) I really liked the ending cutscenes, except the actual last cutscene. I have to say, that game has some of the most amusing cinemas I've seen in any Zelda game. I liked Linebeck's relationship towards Link in the end the most, ditto Ciela's. I don't know, it was just...heart-warming. : D

Also, some pretty exciting news from The Hylia...
Quote:
By: DSCUBED
I think this would likely be obvious even without any confirmation, but seeing as how Miyamoto and others confirm about 2.35 times per day on average that they are working on a new Zelda, I figured I would give you the latest updates on who is talking up the existence of the next Zelda. But there is also something else at the end...

So, first off, we have Miyamoto. He, in a big round table with GameInformer, briefly mentioned at the end that they are in fact working on a new Zelda title. Here is the quote:

"Don’t worry; Miyamoto also clarified that he has not forgotten they need to keep making Zelda games. Good to hear."

In addition to that, we also got confirmation from Nintendo of America's Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Denise Kaigler, that, "...Wii is still less than two years old. Mr. Iwata announced at E3 that the Mario and Zelda teams are working on new games for Wii, and Mr. Miyamoto announced that he's working on a new Pikmin game."

Now this third and final thing. To me, it is very exciting because it puts forth a possible answer to the whole "Nintendo is ignoring the hard core gamer" mess.

I hope you are all sitting down for this.

Shigeru Miyamoto, in an interview in San Francisco done with various media outlets like GamePro, "...noted that while Pikmin's Lead Designer worked on Wii Music much like Zelda's top talent took on Wii Fit, both developers are now back to working on their classic franchises."

What does this mean? It means that some of Zelda's top developers were working on Wii Fit, but have now gone back to doing what they do best, working on Zelda games! To me, assuming Miyamoto isn't just trying to appease us, this brief glimpse of Nintendo internals provides core gamers (or at least me) with a certain feeling of relief.

Perhaps this hard core vs. casual game making is cyclical and we are going into the "core phase." Perhaps Nintendo feels they've already hooked enough casual gamers to broaden their core base. Whatever the case, it is good news for us Zelda fans as it means more resources allocated to Zelda and other core titles. Don't get your hopes up, but we could be seeing a new Zelda title sooner than we had expected.
Other things in the news...
- The Zelda Theme makes the Top Ten Videogame Themes list.
- Shigeru Miyamoto wins an ESA Award.
- Ocarina of Time is awarded IGN's Best Game award, and Phantom Hourglass lands third place in a Best DS Games contest.

Quote:
I really think the Link from the N64 was the strongest out of all of them.
Physically, I think that Twilight Princess Link was kind of stronger. However, Ocarina of Time Link was much stronger emotionally... At least that's what I think.

An interesting image, from GoNintendo. Link as a real person; take a look.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #1564
naruto0510
Genin

naruto0510 is an unknown quantity at this point

please add me to the fc! I love the legend of zelda.
naruto0510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:59 AM   #1565
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Sure man, just wait for SL or Rath to come and officially add you.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:19 PM   #1566
wecaoniddmabb789
Missing-Nin

wecaoniddmabb789 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face nike dunk

how much about a nike dunk ??every one know??
wecaoniddmabb789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:07 AM   #1567
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry for not replying earlier. Of course you can join! Just grab a banner from the first post and throw it in your sig, and feel free to jump in the discussion at any time!

Wooooooo pan flute!

Here's my previous post. I found some information about a new game in the works from The Hylia.

Physically, I think that Twilight Princess Link was kind of stronger. However, Ocarina of Time Link was much stronger emotionally... At least that's what I think.

Thank you so much.

Good to know that they are really working on a new Zelda. I didn't know they were pre-occupied with wii fit.

I agree with you about the TP Link is stronger, now i think about it that is the first Link that is human and kicked a lot of ass. I love that Ball-chain weapon. Sadly he couldn't use magic in this one like all the other ones. However some of his weapons contained magic though.

As for the pic with the real Link. The guy looks odd. Skinny nose and wide ears. lol
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:05 PM   #1568
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I had mentioned that there is a independent film group that are making a fan based live-action Zelda movie on the previous page. If you go to www.legendofzeldaseries.com you can read all about the movie. They just posted a while back a new trailer for their movie which looks awesome. To view the trailer just go here. It looks awesome for a fan based live-action and I am really excited for when they release it. The release date hasn't been mentioned but expect it real soon for it looks like they are almost done.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:48 AM   #1569
Sevi
Toothpick

Meh

I would like it better animated
>.>
Old 12-27-2008, 08:57 PM   #1570
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevi View Post
Meh

I would like it better animated
>.>
We've gone down that road once

lol

It'd be cool if it got turned into a 3 episode OVA series at the very least.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 01-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #1571
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

^
Quote:
I remember seeing this trailer a couple years back! It doesn't seem like the best quality movie, but it's still Zelda. ;D I didn't really think the actor for Link looked elfish enough, but it's not really an actual film...I think.

Video game-based films are hard to make good, and I think it's the same with Zelda. It's just that...I don't know...there's so many options you can put in it...and...yeah. I don't know.

Someone did write an article about it on The Hylia. I found it an interesting read.

Anyway, I finished Phantom Hourglass! (About time...) I really liked the ending cutscenes, except the actual last cutscene. I have to say, that game has some of the most amusing cinemas I've seen in any Zelda game. I liked Linebeck's relationship towards Link in the end the most, ditto Ciela's. I don't know, it was just...heart-warming. : D

Also, some pretty exciting news from The Hylia...
Quote:
By: DSCUBED
I think this would likely be obvious even without any confirmation, but seeing as how Miyamoto and others confirm about 2.35 times per day on average that they are working on a new Zelda, I figured I would give you the latest updates on who is talking up the existence of the next Zelda. But there is also something else at the end...

So, first off, we have Miyamoto. He, in a big round table with GameInformer, briefly mentioned at the end that they are in fact working on a new Zelda title. Here is the quote:

"Don’t worry; Miyamoto also clarified that he has not forgotten they need to keep making Zelda games. Good to hear."

In addition to that, we also got confirmation from Nintendo of America's Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Denise Kaigler, that, "...Wii is still less than two years old. Mr. Iwata announced at E3 that the Mario and Zelda teams are working on new games for Wii, and Mr. Miyamoto announced that he's working on a new Pikmin game."

Now this third and final thing. To me, it is very exciting because it puts forth a possible answer to the whole "Nintendo is ignoring the hard core gamer" mess.

I hope you are all sitting down for this.

Shigeru Miyamoto, in an interview in San Francisco done with various media outlets like GamePro, "...noted that while Pikmin's Lead Designer worked on Wii Music much like Zelda's top talent took on Wii Fit, both developers are now back to working on their classic franchises."

What does this mean? It means that some of Zelda's top developers were working on Wii Fit, but have now gone back to doing what they do best, working on Zelda games! To me, assuming Miyamoto isn't just trying to appease us, this brief glimpse of Nintendo internals provides core gamers (or at least me) with a certain feeling of relief.

Perhaps this hard core vs. casual game making is cyclical and we are going into the "core phase." Perhaps Nintendo feels they've already hooked enough casual gamers to broaden their core base. Whatever the case, it is good news for us Zelda fans as it means more resources allocated to Zelda and other core titles. Don't get your hopes up, but we could be seeing a new Zelda title sooner than we had expected.
Other things in the news...
- The Zelda Theme makes the Top Ten Videogame Themes list.
- Shigeru Miyamoto wins an ESA Award.
- Ocarina of Time is awarded IGN's Best Game award, and Phantom Hourglass lands third place in a Best DS Games contest.

Quote:
Windwaker had the most epic music, Ocarina of time was good, Majora Mask was interesting showing how Link could use a few of adult Link's weapons and Twilight Princess had sexy graphics.
Wooooooo pan flute!

Quote:
These rumors i'm hearing about the next Zelda game is going to blow away PS3 and the 360. Yeah if that same Link from both Ocarina of time and Majora's mask has a prequel to TP then everyone is going to go insane and impatient.

Quote:
I really think the Link from the N64 was the strongest out of all of them.

Happy new year, everyone. Apparently last year was the first year in a decade that no new Zelda game had been released. Hopefully that doesn't happen again this year! : )

Topic: Why is it that we like Zelda so much?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #1572
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

jagem-san, silverblade, MAR and naruto0510
welcome to the fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevi View Post
I was gonna, but I can't find it anywhere. =/
I got my copy from ebay, it was about the average price of a gcn game (I actually forgot the price >_>) It came with the manual and everything. It's definately worth it

And to the current topic:
The variety of interpretations of the game, the stylistic differences of each one (from the small windwaker cel shaded characters to the more realistic TP). There is a constant innovation, all whilst keeping a familiar formula that has worked since the first game. The lasting appeal and puzzle/adventure quality peaks my interest and the effort into making interactive and appealing characters also satiates my appetite for a lasting series.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:10 AM   #1573
Sevi
Toothpick

I think that's eventually what I'll do.
Although I don't have a paypal account....or a credit card....
Yeah >.>
Old 02-07-2009, 09:16 PM   #1574
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

So I read on a nintendo magazine that Miyamoto had a new TLOZ game in the making, and a new mario one as well...

Any thoughts on that anyone?

Last edited by tenkaichymaster; 03-05-2009 at 12:02 AM.
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #1575
Spiegel
Pirate King

hopefully the new Mario doesn't turn out like Mario Sunshine. Hopefully for the new Zelda game Princess Zelda gets a larger role than just being rescued, take a step further and actually make her into a playable character. I wonder if they will keep make it into an adventure game or try step into a new genre like a ARPG.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*