Theories about Itachis gift for Naruto - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-05-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
iamdeidara4life
Academy Student

iamdeidara4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Theories about Itachis gift for Naruto

I think it would be cool if naruto could use sharingan even though ya i know itachi implanted some of his ms into sasuke still it would be cool

what do u think
iamdeidara4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Re: Theories about Itachis gift for Naruto

^I think it would be cool if u didn't call that a theory.

Edit: if i only have the power to get a dollar for every time someone make a thread about these subject..

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 11-05-2008 at 11:03 PM.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Idk, probably some sort of MS counter. That way Naruto won't be instantly killed when/if Sasuke uses MS on him. It will probably kill or seriously injure the user of the MS. That is why I believe Madara will probably be the one to trigger it.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

^ like Amaterasu!

...maybe not but would be nice lol.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:34 PM   #5
iamdeidara4life
Academy Student

iamdeidara4life is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post

Edit: if i only have the power to get a dollar for every time someone make a thread about these subject..
i can see why you thought what i said was a theory but thats not really what i meant i just said it would be cool but who cares and i dint know there that many other itachi gift threads
iamdeidara4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:37 PM   #6
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post

Blah blah blah, I have seen a lot of your stuff and I would have thought you might have thrown out some "Good" information; not just a waste of space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
Idk, probably some sort of MS counter. That way Naruto won't be instantly killed when/if Sasuke uses MS on him. It will probably kill or seriously injure the user of the MS. That is why I believe Madara will probably be the one to trigger it.
Call me slow, but I didn't even think of this possiblity and I like it.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:57 PM   #7
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

It's Solar-flare no jutsu.

Powerful bright light that extinguishes the power of the Sharingan.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:59 AM   #8
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Your making that up right?

Solar-Flare Jutsu? Are you compairing the Sharingun to Superman, cause that is the only thing that I know that is effect by solar flares.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:54 AM   #9
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

Argh, I hate when posts like this have already been talked about way before.

Hmm...oh well, it can't be helped I guess...

No, you cannot implant a doujutsu without transplanting the actual eye. That is the only factual way to gain (in this case) the sharingan & its ms techniques. So no it isn't ms techniques.

To quote myself from, "What kind of power did Itachi g(i)ve Naruto?":

"A.) Once Sasuke goes into Naruto's mind to supress the Kyuubi's chakra, Itachi appears from the darkness and grabs Sasuke's hand. Sasuke turns in disbelief and stares at his dead brother. Itachi says something along the lines of, "Foolish little Brother...". And this leads to Sasuke backing out of Naruto's mind and stopping their fight.

B.) When Sasuke tries to use his MS to control the Kyuubi, Sasuke's eye starts to hurt, and reverts back to the original sharigan (not a pernament revertion, its just he can't use it against Naruto. Hey, if Itachi could make it activate against someone, he could probably do the opposite right?)

C.) If Naruto is fighting Sasuke, and Naruto blanks out again after being beaten by Sasuke (unlikely, but I throw this in), Itachi comes into Naruto's mind and awakens him back into the fight
."

-Wind Sage 00 (9/14/08)

Check out that thread if you want some more ideas.

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133

Last edited by Wind Sage 00; 11-06-2008 at 02:55 AM.
Wind Sage 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:38 AM   #10
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
Your making that up right?

Solar-Flare Jutsu? Are you compairing the Sharingun to Superman, cause that is the only thing that I know that is effect by solar flares.
lol... Probably a reference to Dragon Ball Z. Goku, and some others on a few occasions used "Solar Flare" to blind the enemy temporarily.

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:57 AM   #11
Katon707
Chuunin

Katon707 will become famous soon enoughKaton707 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Sage 00 View Post
Argh, I hate when posts like this have already been talked about way before.

Hmm...oh well, it can't be helped I guess...

No, you cannot implant a doujutsu without transplanting the actual eye. That is the only factual way to gain (in this case) the sharingan & its ms techniques. So no it isn't ms techniques.

To quote myself from, "What kind of power did Itachi g(i)ve Naruto?":

"A.) Once Sasuke goes into Naruto's mind to supress the Kyuubi's chakra, Itachi appears from the darkness and grabs Sasuke's hand. Sasuke turns in disbelief and stares at his dead brother. Itachi says something along the lines of, "Foolish little Brother...". And this leads to Sasuke backing out of Naruto's mind and stopping their fight.

B.) When Sasuke tries to use his MS to control the Kyuubi, Sasuke's eye starts to hurt, and reverts back to the original sharigan (not a pernament revertion, its just he can't use it against Naruto. Hey, if Itachi could make it activate against someone, he could probably do the opposite right?)

C.) If Naruto is fighting Sasuke, and Naruto blanks out again after being beaten by Sasuke (unlikely, but I throw this in), Itachi comes into Naruto's mind and awakens him back into the fight
."

-Wind Sage 00 (9/14/08)

Check out that thread if you want some more ideas.
lol well it has already been proven that you CAN implant a doujutsu without transplanting the eye, itachi gave sasuke his ameterasu so that pretty much proves you wrong
Old 11-06-2008, 06:26 AM   #12
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

itachi probably gave him a crow deep throat no jutsu. so naruto can use it to itachi's little brother sasuke because he can't do it to his younger sibling.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:48 AM   #13
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katon707 View Post
lol well it has already been proven that you CAN implant a doujutsu without transplanting the eye, itachi gave sasuke his ameterasu so that pretty much proves you wrong
no you're wrong...you can't impkant a doujutsu in someone without the eye, in this case the sharingan...sasuke already head the sharingan, and by looking at madara, he triggered the implantet technique, amaterasu, which itachi implanted after their fight...

the only thing that could prove this theory wrong would be pain, how he is transplanting his rin'negan into his other bodies...but i hope kishi will tell us how =)

greetz
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #14
Krohnie84
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
no you're wrong...you can't impkant a doujutsu in someone without the eye, in this case the sharingan...sasuke already head the sharingan, and by looking at madara, he triggered the implantet technique, amaterasu, which itachi implanted after their fight...

the only thing that could prove this theory wrong would be pain, how he is transplanting his rin'negan into his other bodies...but i hope kishi will tell us how =)

greetz
I think it has to do with his Chakra being put into them (Chakra Receivers?). Was there something said about Kakashi having a part of Obito with him (besides the eye), but Obitos Chakra in Kakashi? What if its not really the eye but the originals (being Itachi/Obito) chakra? If you can force your own Chakra into some other person/body then your jutsus can be used by that person?

Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I think Itachi Implanted a new MS technique special for sasuke called "Prozac"!
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote