Was Obama born in America? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
Was Obama born in America?

He says he was, others say he wasn't.
What is your opinion?

If this in fact belongs in the conspiricy section, I kindly ask one of the MOd to move it there.
http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...tics/12932.htm
http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...tics/12939.htm
http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...tics/12944.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsQJNTvlUE

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!

Last edited by Naruto2008; 11-09-2008 at 09:39 PM.

Old 11-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Was Obama born in America?

Well he did said he was born in Hawaii

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 11-09-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Well he did said he was born in Hawaii
He did say that, but their are some controversies over the proof he presented of that.

Old 11-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

CONSPIRACY THEORY THREAD. Israel is just afraid of the scary new black man.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

You have to be born in the USA to become President. So I'm pretty sure they would make sure that each and every candidate that runs for the office is in fact born in the USA.

Next time try harder to hide your racism.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 11-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
You have to be born in the USA to become President. So I'm pretty sure they would make sure that each and every candidate that runs for the office is in fact born in the USA.

Next time try harder to hide your racism.
I think he was born here, I just know that there are a lot of people that say different and there is so called "proof" that he wasn't born here. So I just made this thread to see what people here had to say.

Old 11-09-2008, 11:38 PM   #7
Ryuzo™
Hidden Shinobi

Ryuzo™ is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, I processed through MEPS, and I know how thorough they are. I'm pretty sure any Presidential candidate would be processed 10 times more thorough.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:02 AM   #8
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

I think McCain was actually born on a naval base in Panama. No one cares about the white guy not being a super duper citizen, though.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:23 AM   #9
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
I think he was born here, I just know that there are a lot of people that say different and there is so called "proof" that he wasn't born here. So I just made this thread to see what people here had to say.
If this "proof" existed at all, he would have been taken out of the running.

This is most likely just a lie propagated by racist bastards, similar to the lie 1800s atheists spread about Christian Medieval Europe believing the earth was flat so they could "stick it to" Christianity.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:14 AM   #10
Ryuzo™
Hidden Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
I think McCain was actually born on a naval base in Panama. No one cares about the white guy not being a super duper citizen, though.
You don't have to be born in the States, you just have to be born in a United States citizen. That means you could be born in France, as long as your parents were born United States citizens, automatically making you American.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:13 AM   #11
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

the thing about conspiracy theorys is that they are all false and only the idiots of this world would ever believe in them

omg area 51
omfg 9-11
obama a terrorist, socaliist(well actually he is in the actual meaning), Kenyan, and he will eat your children because he is a democrat
I am what I am
Old 11-10-2008, 05:02 AM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
He says he was, others say he wasn't.
What is your opinion?

If this in fact belongs in the conspiricy section, I kindly ask one of the MOd to move it there.
http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...tics/12932.htm
http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...tics/12939.htm
http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...tics/12944.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsQJNTvlUE
Never ever ask the Israelis about anyone who has the name Hussien in the middle.

They just say he is some terrorist

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 11-10-2008, 01:42 PM   #13
Ryuzo™
Hidden Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
the thing about conspiracy theorys is that they are all false and only the idiots of this world would ever believe in them

omg area 51
omfg 9-11
obama a terrorist, socaliist(well actually he is in the actual meaning), Kenyan, and he will eat your children because he is a democrat
What do you mean by "omfg 9-11?" Do you not believe it happened? Or are you talking about a conspiracy theory behind its happenings, like if the government was behind it?

And Area 51 exists.

Proof

If you don't believe that, go to Google Maps, type in Area 51, and hit the "Satellite" button on the map. You'll get the exact same image. Now, as to whether or not there are alien spacecrafts, that is highly debatable.

Last edited by Ryuzo™; 11-10-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:18 PM   #14
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

^Whoa. He was totally being sarcastic.

And the argument isn't whether or not Area 51 exists, it's whether or not it harbors OMFG UFO'S ALIENZ.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #15
iruka1998
Genin

iruka1998 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Was Obama born in America?

Every factual site that I checked says that he was born in Hawaii.So he was born in the USA.