Was Obama born in America? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 02:27 PM   #16
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Was Obama born in America?

I don't like how if you question anything about Obama, you're OMFG racist! However, there was numerous questions asked about McCain being born in Panama and that he, therefore, should not be able to run for President. Do a quick search on Yahoo Answers.

However, this is a moot point. Let's say, for argument, Obama was born in Kenya or some other place. From my understanding of the rule for running for President, because his mother was an American citizen, he would have duel citizenship in Kenya and America. I could be wrong. My constitutional law class was many, many moons ago.

However, let's say I am wrong, and once again let's just say Obama was born in Kenya. And definitive proof was brought up by someone that that was the case. We'd be left with two choices. Impeachment or amending the constitution. My guess, the latter would happen. But, I doubt such evidence exists. If it did, someone somewhere would have found it. This whole deal is nothing more, to me at least, than a conspiracy theory. And a lousy one at that. Pure speculation. No proof. So, as I've said. Mr. Obama will soon be my President. And, he will have my support. Even though I was rooting for the other guy.

Old 11-10-2008, 03:35 PM   #17
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Was Obama born in America?

You don't deserve a thread.
Closed Thread