Naruto Q&A - Page 44 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 10-30-2008, 01:07 PM   #646
sas0ri-sama
Genin

sas0ri-sama is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Q&A

Q> Can a sharingan user copy an elemental jutsu, and use it with a different elemental affinity?

say, for example, if kakashi copied the Rasengan(wind), can he use Rasengan(Fire) afterwards?

EDIT:
also, may i kindly ask for special bloodline family tree?? like neji's?

Last edited by sas0ri-sama; 10-30-2008 at 01:09 PM. Reason: forgot the second question
sas0ri-sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #647
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

well the sharingan cant copy the rasengan, so that could never happen
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:44 PM   #648
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas0ri-sama
Q> Can a sharingan user copy an elemental jutsu, and use it with a different elemental affinity?

say, for example, if kakashi copied the Rasengan(wind), can he use Rasengan(Fire) afterwards?

EDIT:
also, may i kindly ask for special bloodline family tree?? like neji's?
Yes, the Sharingan can copy elemental jutsus. Kakashi copied Zabuza's water element Dragon jutsu in the first arc of the story, after all. But I don't believe that the Sharingan alone would be able to convert a copied jutsu into a different element.
Oh and no, the Sharingan cannot copy the Rasengan. <_<

And @ 2nd question -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hy%C5%ABga_clan#Hyuga_clan
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:23 PM   #649
sas0ri-sama
Genin

oh ok thx.

thx for the link too ^_^

but how can kakashi do the rasengan ? in the anime, i saw him show it to naruto ?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #650
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas0ri-sama View Post
but how can kakashi do the rasengan ? in the anime, i saw him show it to naruto ?

Minato himself taught Kakashi how to use the rasengan
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:35 PM   #651
sas0ri-sama
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post

Minato himself taught Kakashi how to use the rasengan
ahh. thanks, sort of got confused back there.

so eh didn't copy it after all.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #652
sas0ri-sama
Genin

i have a question, bumpy bumpy !!

i just want to ask if the other kages besides hokages and kazekages don't have anything special ??
i mean, we saw only the corpses of hokages and kazekages being used by akatsuki

...Always...
Old 11-05-2008, 07:46 AM   #653
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Probably already asked, but, man 44 pages to search is a bit much. And the search option didn't really help. So, very sorry if this is a repeat. But, does anyone know why the Kakashi, Rin, and Obito chapters were never animated during the massive amount of filler?

I mean, it was part of the manga, but the story was shelved in order to bring us such great episodes as "Please, Mr. Postman" and "A Legend from the Hidden Leaf: The Onbaa!" /end sarcasm.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:07 PM   #654
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas0ri-sama View Post
i have a question, bumpy bumpy !!

i just want to ask if the other kages besides hokages and kazekages don't have anything special ??
i mean, we saw only the corpses of hokages and kazekages being used by akatsuki
To be blunt, that question doesn't make any sense. Reword that, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Probably already asked, but, man 44 pages to search is a bit much. And the search option didn't really help. So, very sorry if this is a repeat. But, does anyone know why the Kakashi, Rin, and Obito chapters were never animated during the massive amount of filler?

I mean, it was part of the manga, but the story was shelved in order to bring us such great episodes as "Please, Mr. Postman" and "A Legend from the Hidden Leaf: The Onbaa!" /end sarcasm.
FREAKIN' TRUTH.

We don't know why that story has remained untold in anime format. Most likely, they're saving it for later.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:16 AM   #655
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

One more question. Then I should be good for a while. I was on wikipedia, reading the discussion page of the list of Naruto character page. Lot's of bickering, the usual for those over at wiki. And, Anko was brought up. I forgot who she was, so I did a search and found a Naruto wiki talking about her. Remembered immediately, then read on where she formed Team Anko and went on missions with her team of genin, and even Hinata. I don't remember this in the anime, so are these stories in the manga? Or did Kishi make an off shoot comic for Anko? Or are they in the anime and I'm just really forgetful at the moment? I hear she's his favorite character. Thanks for the help.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #656
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Most likely, someone made that up for the hell of it. It's the encyclopedia that anyone can edit, after all.
Also, Sasuke is Kishi's favorite, as far as I know.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #657
mailbox
Academy Student

mailbox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
One more question. Then I should be good for a while. I was on wikipedia, reading the discussion page of the list of Naruto character page. Lot's of bickering, the usual for those over at wiki. And, Anko was brought up. I forgot who she was, so I did a search and found a Naruto wiki talking about her. Remembered immediately, then read on where she formed Team Anko and went on missions with her team of genin, and even Hinata. I don't remember this in the anime, so are these stories in the manga? Or did Kishi make an off shoot comic for Anko? Or are they in the anime and I'm just really forgetful at the moment? I hear she's his favorite character. Thanks for the help.
Anko was the girl who was in charge of chuunin exams.
She was a student of Orochimaru and has the mark of Orochimaru.
mailbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:49 PM   #658
emachina
Jounin

Yeah, turns out it was "Fanon". I guess a wiki used for creating articles about fanfiction OC's in the Naruto world. My bad, didn't think to look at the source, at the time. So yeah, I'm stupid. http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Anko_Mitarashi
Old 11-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #659
cursed_oblivion
Chuunin

cursed_oblivion is on a distinguished road

I still can't get over Jiraiya's death. Do you think there's ever a possibility that he's still alive?
Old 11-14-2008, 10:43 AM   #660
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

nope, no way.
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote