I promised you lulz. - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-14-2008, 02:08 AM   #136
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I promised you lulz.

Don't do it, Miburo.

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)

Old 11-14-2008, 02:16 AM   #137
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Dun worry. Its not on the business end. The question is: which end do I mean with "business end"?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:09 AM   #138
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalevolentSasuke View Post
We also need more music like Loituma.
Am I alone in the belief that the girl in brown resembles Jessica Alba cross a very cute chipmunk?
Old 11-15-2008, 05:01 AM   #139
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potato View Post
Am I alone in the belief that the girl in brown resembles Jessica Alba cross a very cute chipmunk?
Jessica Alba is smokin hot

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:45 AM   #140
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

and grass is green : D
Old 11-15-2008, 05:53 AM   #141
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Soylent Green is green too. And people!!!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 11-15-2008, 06:15 AM   #142
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
yes. you are alone in your belief. Very alone.

and she looks like my cousin's gf... its almost uncanny. If she had smaller eyes and was taller and asian...
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:42 AM   #143
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no its orihime from bleach

http://www.geocities.com/clan_god200...innishmore.swf

edit:

or whoever the fuck this is

http://www.geocities.com/clan_god2000/mine/Finnish.swf

Last edited by Shikamaru; 11-15-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:40 PM   #144
kluang
One Punch Man

A cute huge boobs, brown hair finnish highschool cheerleader

Old 11-16-2008, 05:58 AM   #145
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
no its orihime from bleach

[url]http://www.geocities.com/clan_god2000/mine/Finnishmore.swf[/url
Okay..i spend like 2 hours listening to these song without realizing that it repeats it self..but i don't regret the time cuz the song is actually good..from the 1st i was like (wha??)..and after a few minutes i was doing a stupid dance with the song..

Also..what language is that?
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:49 AM   #146
kluang
One Punch Man

I'm positively think its not Spanish.

Maybe some ancient Viking language

Old 11-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #147
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

its english.......just sung by scottish.....
Old 11-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #148
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Portuguese.....
I think >.0
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #149
LonelyNinja

It's Finnish.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:19 PM   #150
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

^ hey,don't make stuff up..lol..it almost sounds like a real language. =p
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote