Sleigh Bells Are Ringing - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Sleigh Bells Are Ringing

Sooo I was running around outside in my sexy santa outfit, when a few kids stopped me. I was like ho ho ho. They reply heeeey.........

.....Santas not black

...I'M BROWN!!!

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2008, 06:29 PM   #2
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Sleigh Bells Are Ringing

I learned the some words to Greensleeves from a Snickers commercial.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
I'm gonna go and show them some BLACK POWER!!!
Inconsistency much?
>.0
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:51 AM   #4
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Should have told them you pulled the ol' Tim Allen on Sanata and they just screwed themselves over for life with that snarky comment.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:22 AM   #5
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I lol'd at the Avatar gif. Obama's not black either. He's 1/2 black 1/2 white. So what racial color is he? Hazelnut?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:29 AM   #6
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

If life imitates art, then wouldn't he technically be gray?
Old 11-13-2008, 09:23 AM   #7
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

gray is better than seeing things in just black and white <.<..............
Old 11-13-2008, 09:53 AM   #8
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Shoulda just spoiled the lil smart asses nite and told them the truth about santa.....
that once a year he likes to sneak into your room and empty his sack......
or you coulda just asked them if they had ever seen santa and when they replied no told them they have no proof on what colour he is....
i wonder what colour he is to someone colour blind....
Old 11-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #9
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
i wonder what colour he is to someone colour blind....
I wonder if you have any idea how colour blindness works.

At least you know how to spell colour.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:50 AM   #10
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

So Santa knows where the bad girls live?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:33 AM   #11
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalevolentSasuke View Post
I wonder if you have any idea how colour blindness works.

At least you know how to spell colour.
No not really i don't know any colour blind people, spose they just have trouble seeing certain colours right? course i can spell colour who spells it color anyways i mean thats just lazy neglecting the U....
Old 11-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #12
Mal
Scotch

Or half of "Doughnut".

There is complete colour blindness, but it's very rare compered to the more common red-green and blue-yellow colour blindness. Also, men are 16x more likely to be colour blind than women.