|11-20-2008, 12:57 AM||#31|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here and there.
Thanked 60 Times in 26 Posts
Re: Questionnaire on Drug Use
^Now everyone that UT for doin it, cause she thanked all of you.
1) What was the first illegal drug you ever used?
2) How old were you when you first tried drugs? And alcohol?
Started drinking last year. (14)
3) How long have you been/were a user?
4) Have you ever tried coke?
5) What about prescription pills?
Advil? I get incredible headaches from time to time so, yeah.
6) Name five prescription pills you have used, preferably from the one you've used the most to the one you've used the least.
Advil. There are times when I take one or two almost every one to two days.
7) What is your stance on the legalization of Marijuana?
All for it. I think that the legalization of pot would help solve more problems than it would cause.
8) What about your stance on the use of Marijuana in the medicine field?
9) How many times a week do you use? A month?
Drink. Err, not often. I've drank a wide variety of alcoholic beverages, but only at parties and get-togethers.
(Maybe one night a week)
(2-4 nights a month)
10) Do you plan to use until you graduate and then quit? What is the long-term plan concerning your illegal drug use?
Drinking: I plan on drinking for the rest of my life. Not excessively, but still.
11) Does use affect your grades? Your attendance?
12) Have you ever tried meth?
13) Opinion on the Stimulants? (Caffeine, Nicotine, Amphetamines, and Cocaine)
Against, (except for caffeine). Smoking is a disgraceful habit. (No offense)
14) Depressants? (Alcohol, Barbiturates/Tranquilizers, and Inhalants)
Against, save drinking.
15) Psychedelic? (Mescaline, LSD, and Marijuana)
16) Synthetic Drugs? (Ecstascy) And Opiates? (Poppies/Morphine, Heroin, Methadone)
17) Why do you use drugs? For social purposes or personal pleasure? Another reason?
I drink because I like the taste. No other reason.
18) Were you introduced to illegal drugs by a friend? Family member? Some other source?
19) Have drugs had a negative impact on your or your family/friends?
20) Final thoughts on illegal drug use:
People can do whatever the hell they want to their bodies. It's their life.
However, be warned of the consequences that they inevitably have.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|