Kakashi's death? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-21-2008, 11:27 PM   #16
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Kakashi's death?

actually i read and watch a lot of manga and anime.. and jiraiya was a good guy but that didnt help him either now did it.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2008, 11:30 PM   #17
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
actually i read and watch a lot of manga and anime.. and jiraiya was a good guy but that didnt help him either now did it.
However, Jiraiya did find untapped reserves of awesome, to come back to life and give Konoha a final message. Jiraiya was the sage of Naruto. Sages die all the time. Kakashi may have the same fate, but no way will he just simply lay down and die, as one is led to believe in the latest chapter of the manga. And, I have a very hard time believing Kakashi is going to die at all. If he does. I'll eat humble pie. But, just doesn't seem likely to me.

edit: To be honest, it makes much more sense for Tsunade to die. Because I think Naruto sees her as a mother figure, just as he saw Jiraiya as a father figure. But, even then, I can't see why she would die now. Naruto has just dealt with Jiraiya's death. What would the death of another close friend serve? At least, so soon after Jiraiya's death? "Oh, look, Naruto's depressed again. Wait, didn't this just happen like a month ago"? That's my point. Sorry, if I'm coming across harsh. I'm actually trying to be a bit playful. But, on the internet. It doesn't always come through that way. ^_^

Last edited by emachina; 11-21-2008 at 11:40 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:38 PM   #18
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Kakashi will suddenly realize that Pain isn't cool enough to kill him.

List of people cool enough to kill Kakashi:
  • Orochimaru
  • Itachi (he's so cool, he can even kill Kakashi if he's dead)
  • Zetsu
  • Kisame
  • Madara
You forgot one that I know all of you crazys will agree with

Last edited by Hurricane Chronicles; 11-21-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:41 PM   #19
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Near death? Hmmph. You don't watch many animes or read many mangas do you? Being near death simply means you are limited to only basic functions. Such as flying a complex machine, holding a sword. Holding a gun. Using said weapons. Figuring out a complex math equation. Flying a giant mecha. Using a kick ass fighting move. Tapping never before seen reserves of awesome. Making love. Kicking the bad guys butt. Telling your true love how much she means to you via telepathy. Cleaning a oven. Using C+. Writing a linux program. Driving a car 100+ miles an hour. And programming your vcr. Basically, near death means you are GOD, if you're the good guy, in anime and manga.
ROTFLOL!!!

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:41 PM   #20
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
You forgot one that I know all of you crazys will agree with

Quote:
Kakashi ain't dead. I said the same thing in the "Naruto Rants" thread I created, but this is just Kishi building suspense. Kakashi can't be killed by just anyone, and since Chuck Norris isn't a Naruto character, a pussy like Pain ain't going to be able to pull it off.

(yes, I had to go there, sorry. Just seemed appropriate )
Right there with you! ^_^
Old 11-21-2008, 11:44 PM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Kakashis not going to die, but tsunade and lee are!
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #22
emachina
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Kakashis not going to die, but tsunade and lee are!
Really? Tsunade I can see, but as I said, not right now. But you think Lee will? Have you heard a rumor? Or, is this a theory? Cause, I honestly never thought one of the younger Konoha ninjas would die in Naruto. Please, tell.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:49 PM   #23
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Really? Tsunade I can see, but as I said, not right now. But you think Lee will? Have you heard a rumor? Or, is this a theory? Cause, I honestly never thought one of the younger Konoha ninjas would die in Naruto. Please, tell.
Kishi said lee doesnt have to grow up. Im thinking he said that because he wont get the chance. I think lee just might kick the bucket!
Old 11-21-2008, 11:55 PM   #24
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Sakura grows up with the death of Kakashi. Kakashi dieing would be huge & allows for Kishi to explain Rin's death along with Kakashi's MS. See fits in perfectly with Kishi's interviews.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:59 PM   #25
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Sakura grows up with the death of Kakashi. Kakashi dieing would be huge & allows for Kishi to explain Rin's death along with Kakashi's MS. See fits in perfectly with Kishi's interviews.
Kakashis her old teacher. Tsunade has been teaching sakura even longer and is a role model for sakura. Kakashi will live!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #26
emachina
Jounin

Quote:
Kishi said lee doesnt have to grow up. Im thinking he said that because he wont get the chance. I think lee just might kick the bucket!
Hmm. Wow. That can be taken so many ways. I mean, Kishi could mean Lee could grow up to be like Gai, never really letting go of youth. But, at the same exact time I see what you mean. Lee's one of my favorite characters, I hope he doesn't kick the bucket. But, I could see Naruto maturing beyond his years because of an incident like that.

I mean, Jiraiya dying, he was older, kids feel sad when their older friends die. But, when someone your age dies. It's so much different. We all remember being Naruto's age and loosing a friend. It makes you a bit wiser. So, I could really see someone like Lee dying.

The only, only plus about something like that would be a dying Lee and Sakura moment. I'm not Lee/Sakura fan. But Lee did risk his life for Sakura. Sakura being remorseful and grateful to a dying Lee might be a catalyst to make Sakura go even further beyond her current situation. By that I mean, I think she feels inferior to Naruto again. Lee dying would definitely make her double her efforts at training. And, possibly make Tenten a more prominent character. I think she has a thing for Lee.

Man, so many possibilities for that death. Now I'm scared for poor Lee.

Last edited by emachina; 11-22-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:16 AM   #27
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

I like lee too, but his death would give the story some harsh reality. Lee is a ninja that works his ass off, overcomes so much, but still dies. They all cant win, I guess.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #28
emachina
Jounin

Quote:
I like lee too, but his death would give the story some harsh reality. Lee is a ninja that works his ass off, overcomes so much, but still dies. They all cant win, I guess.
I know. That's why I'm scared for Lee.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:25 AM   #29
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Im pretty sure lee wont die if all else fails he fast enough to run away from trouble. Plus he is a character made in the image of Bruce Lee if anything else he kick the living hell out of everything near him. Simply put he is to important to die as a teen, I can see him dying as a young Jounin though like around 22 or sumthing. But im pretty sure if Chouji isn't dying than neither will Lee.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #30
emachina
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Im pretty sure lee wont die if all else fails he fast enough to run away from trouble. Plus he is a character made in the image of Bruce Lee if anything else he kick the living hell out of everything near him. Simply put he is to important to die as a teen, I can see him dying as a young Jounin though like around 22 or sumthing. But im pretty sure if Chouji isn't dying than neither will Lee.
Yeah, but now that I think about it. Bruce died from an internal problem. If Lee were to open to many gates, he would follow, in a sort of way, that Bruce did. I really hope it doesn't happen. But, the more and more I think about it. KYF does have a point. And seeing as how Lee only uses taijutsu, and no ninjutsu or genjutsu, it would be fitting to how Bruce died. See my logic there?